Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:27 am

Aladine

I walk out my room with my bunny slippers on and go to the kitchen. I get me a snack and sit at the table. I start to eat until I think about if dad does find out or if Dane finds out I did it with more then one guys. I get a little nervous as I eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:31 am

Dane

Soon everyone leaves and I dismiss everyone, I go to my room and change into some comfortable clothes.

Mother cries even harder as she remembers the things she did, she hopes no one can hear her crying.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:34 am

Aladine

I decide to do something stupid. I go to Dane's room. "Dane could you please not get mad if I tell you soemthing." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:36 am

Dane

"Yeah, spill it." I say and laugh a little then lay on my bed.

Mother walks back into the castle and sits down in the kitchen next to Evelyn, tears still run down her face and she looks horrible, smudged makeup and her hair is down now and goes down her back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:39 am

Aladine

"I had sex with seven guys and i'm a person who uses people for money so i'm a con artist." I said and looked at him.

Evelyn

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I ask Dane's mother.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:44 am

Dane

"I was a con artist too so I am not mad about that but it does disappoint me that you have had sex with seven guys." I say and sigh.

"I am just sad, Aladine is turning out like me when I was her age, I had sex when I was twelve and got paid for it, I know she is getting paid, I have seen where she keeps the money but I never told her that I know this." She says and wipes the smudged eyeliner with a tissue.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:48 am

Aladine

"Go ahead and be disappointed but i'm not changing." I say and my eyes water. I walk out his room and back to my room then close the door. I lay on my bed and try to stop crying.

Evelyn

"I'm so sorry." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:52 am

Dane

I sigh and lay on my bed, I fall asleep fast.

"It's alright and no need to be sorry, I am going to bed, you should get some rest too, big day tomorrow." She says and weakly smiles then goes upstairs. She cleans up and puts on a nightgown then goes to bed with father.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:54 am

Evelyn

I change into my pajamas and go to bed.

Aladine

I fall asleep after a while of crying.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:56 am

Dane

I wake up to mother knocking on my door, "Dane, wake up!" She says and she is wearing a light dress that goes to her ankles and it is a gentle yellow, she goes to wake up Aladine. I get up and get dressed in some nice clothes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:59 am

Aladine

"Mom i'm up, thanks." I say and wait to she leaves then get dress. I let my hair down and put on my boots. I put my fingerless gloves on and mess my hair up then put eyeliner on. I put black lipstick on then call Rowan to come over. I go downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:02 am

Dane

My mother wakes up Evelyn then goes down for breakfast, I go down to the kitchen and eat breakfast. It is silent this morning and quiet in the castle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:39 am

Aladine

I get up from the table and walk out the kitchen. I go to my room and pick up the box from under my bed. I go back downstairs and then go outside in the front of the castle. I see Rowan and start talking to him.

Evelyn

I get dress and go downstairs to eat breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Dane

I finish breakfast and my mother and Athena do too. "Evelyn, you can join us in the courtyard for lessons whenever you like." My mother says and her and Athena go to the courtyard to practice dancing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Aladine

I walked back inside and walked into the kitchen. "Evelyn I need you to come with me somewhere." I say and drag her out the kitchen. "Where?" She ask. "Somewhere, stop asking questions and just come." I say and we leave out the castle.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Dane

I go to my fathers office and I talk to him about joining his soldiers.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Aladine

I take us to the shopping center. "I need to get something from one of these stores." I say as we walk around. "I need to go in here." I told her and walked into a shop. "Are all of these roses?" Evelyn ask. I nodded and walked over to the black rose. I pick it up and quickly put it in the bag I had brought with me. I walked back over to Evelyn. "Lets go to another store." I said and walked out the store.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Dane

"Alright, here are your papers, once you fill them out you are a soldier." My father says and hands me a small stack of papers. I take a pen and start filling out the papers.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Aladine

I finish getting a suppose to be 'ancient' necklace. I put it in the bag and walked out the shop. "So what are you doing?" Evelyn ask. I look at her and thought about telling her. "Promise not to tell no one." I say and she nodded. "I promise." She say. I smile and put the bag on my shoulder. "I'm trying to do something for the kingdom." I told her and continue to walk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Dane

I finish the papers and hand them to my father, he takes me to the tailor so I can get fitted for a military suit.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Aladine

I go to the tailor and stand in front of the desk. "Hello princess Aladine." The tailor said. I smiled and flipped my hair. "Could you do me a favor?" I ask. "Anything princess." He said. I bring out a picture and hand it to him. "Could you make this for me?" I ask. "Are you about to join your fathers soldiers?" He ask. I nodded and looked around. "Only men are allowed to join the soldiers." He said. "I know but this is what I want not no one else so please fix this for me." I begged. He gave in and nodded. "I'll have it ready soon." He said. I smiled and sat in one of the chairs with Evelyn. "We'll wait for him to finish." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Dane

I walk into the tailors not realizing Evelyn and Aladine are here, I walk past them and don't see them because I am talking to my father about some training that I need. "So after we get your suit, we'll get you trained in sword fighting." My father says and I nod my head, the tailor comes up and starts measuring me and then goes to find a suit that will fit me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Aladine

"The necklace is suppose to disguise me from the people I don't want to know who I am." I told Evelyn. "The reason I have the black rose is because the person who is going to fix my necklace is suppose to put the rose inside and its a ancient spell she'll cast on it." I explained and turn back around in my seat. "Are you sure you want to risk your life?" Evelyn ask. "I'm postive, this is suppose to prove i'm able to be something more then a princess." I told her and smile when the tailor comes with my suit. I see my brother and quickly take the suit. "Thanks, bye." I say quickly and run out the store with Evelyn after handing him some money for the work he did.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Dane

I get a suit after a little bit and we go back to the castle, my mother takes me to their room and starts shaving my hair into a buzz cut.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Aladine

"This is the last place, stay out here." I told Evelyn and walk inside. I hand the stuff to the lady and I hand her the money then wait for a while. She finishs the necklace and I put it on. I walk out the store and start heading back to the castle. "Remeber our secret only." I say to Evelyn. "I know." She said. I smile and we go inside the castle once we get back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next