Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:57 am

Evelyn

"I kinda wasn't expecting to have a kid at this age, i'm trying to finish highschool so I can get into a college." I say. "I want to become a actress." I told her.

Aladine

"Sure I always love talking to you." I say. "Only you." I say quietly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:02 am

Dane

"When I was your age I wanted to become a clothes designer, I think it is good that your still in high school and working on your dreams." My mother says and smiles at her. "Are you alright?" She asks my father and he looks at her. "Just fine and dandy." He mumbles and gets up then walks out. "He has been bitter lately, he is really stressed out because of the war and other duties." She says to Evelyn and sighs a little.

"What have you been up to?" I ask and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:04 am

Evelyn

"Its okay." I say.

Aladine

"Trying to be the perfect princess." I say and don't smile. "What about you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:10 am

Dane

"I think it is stressing him out more that he doesn't get along with his own son too." She says and looks at Evelyn. My other little sister Athena comes walking, she is nine. "Yes,Athena?" My mother asks. "The guests will be here soon and um-." She whispers the rest in my mothers ear, my mother giggles and gets up. "I will be right back." She says to Evelyn and goes help Athena with her undergarments.

"No one is perfect, I have been up to boxing and living life how I want to." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:15 am

Aladine

"At least someone is living their own life." I say and get up from the bed. "Athena is to easy to prank, I miss having you around to prank." I told him and tried to smile.

Evelyn

I hold Samantha and play with her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:18 am

Dane

"That's because I have learned your little tricks." I say and laugh, "smile for me, your my little sister and I enjoy seeing you smile." I say

My mother walks back down and sits back down next to Evelyn, "do you know how to dance?" She asks and smiles.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:22 am

Aladine

"I'm suppose to be happy only during the ball tonight." I said and turn around to the mirror. "I'll smile then in front of everyone in the kingdom." I told him.

Evelyn

"No i'm a horrible dancer." I said. "My father made me take dance lessons but I always mess up." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:35 am

Dane

"You need to learn, I will happily teach you if you want to." She offers Evelyn and smiles. "All of my daughters know how to dance, I hope you don't mind that I consider you a daughter." She says and gets up when Athena walks in. "Sweetheart, show Evelyn here the classic dance, the one that you'll be doing tonight." She says and Athena smiles, she takes position, my mother goes to the piano and starts playing, Athena dances just like my mother, she glides not walks, it is perfect and will make you aw when they dance.

"You need to be happy more." I say and laugh a little.

Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:43 am

Aladine

"Happy isn't in my book." I say and sit in front of the mirror.

Evelyn

I watch her dance and I smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:51 am

Dane

Athena dances gracefully around the room and stops when my mother stops playing the piano, "did I do good,mama?" Athena asks and smiles brightly. "Very good but you need to practice on standing on your toes if you want to be perfect, watch Athena." My mother says and she goes straight up on her big toe like a ballerina, it is more perfect then a ballerina. "Your outstanding,mama!" Athena says and gasps when mother starts dancing, it is magical to watch my mother dance. Athena sits at the table with Evelyn and watches mother as she dances.

"You need to try to be happy." I say and look her in the eyes seriously.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:56 am

Aladine

"Everyone tells me to be happy but I can't." I say and look at myself in the mirror. "Who can be happy when they deep down aren't happy at all." I told him and look at the time. "Anyway the guest are coming and I have to get ready, everyone is expecting a princess." I say.

Evelyn

I watch Dane's mom dance and its so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:02 am

Dane

My mother stops and smiles, "that is how you dance." She says and sits down. Athena smiles brightly and goes to freshen up before the guests come. "Would you like to learn some time?" She asks Evelyn and smiles at her.

"Alright, I give up, you should try to be happy." I say and walk out of her room then downstairs.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:07 am

Evelyn

"Sure." I say and smile.

Aladine

I close my door and a tear slips down my cheek. I walk up to my vanity and look at myself in the mirror. "I have to be happy, smile and everyone will love you." I say to myself. I put on the dress I am told to put on then the shoes. I brush my hair and put it back up. I put lipstick on and the other makeup then walk out my room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:10 am

Dane

I walk into the ballroom and people start coming in, my family and I start greeting everyone that comes in. Just like old times.I think to myself as I greet people.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:13 am

Aladine

I see everyone coming into the ballroom but I don't let no one see me. I think about what my brother said and my eyes water. I try to stay calm and relax. I walk back to my room and sit on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:20 am

Dane

I bring Evelyn and Samantha over and we start greeting people together, my friend comes over and he smiles at me. "Hello, Prince Dane." He says and I smile, "Hello, Prince Florence." I say and we both laugh to our selves. "This is my girlfriend Evelyn and our daughter Samantha." I say and he nods his head, "nice to meet you Evelyn and might I say you look stunning tonight." Florence says smiles a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:26 am

Evelyn

I smile. "Thank you and its nice to meet you too." I say.

Aladine

"No more sadness." I say to myself. I wipe the makeup off and let my hair down. I take off my dress and my flats. I find my tore dress that is goth style. I put it on and put my fingerless gloves on. I brush my hair then put on black flats. I put my eyeliner on and lipstick then look at myself in the mirror. "Princess Aladine is ready to be happy." I say and walk out my room. I go downstairs to the ball room and walk in, not caring what I look like.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:32 am

Dane

I see Aladine and my heart sinks, "dad is so going to kill her." I whisper to myself and the greetings end. Music plays and people chatter and formally dance on the floor. "Princess Aladine looks hot." Florence whispers in my ear and I hit him in the gut, "that's my sister." I say and laugh, he rolls his eyes and goes someone to dance with. I sit at one of the tables and flag over Evelyn, my mother and father take the dance floor after everyone clears off. It is always King and Queen's dance then Prince and Princess, then so on.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:36 am

Evelyn

I sit at the table with Dane.

Aladine

I walk over to Dane and Evelyn. "Hello brother what a lovely ball we have tonight, am I right?" I ask and smile my perfect smile. "Oh Evelyn you look so beautiful tonight." I say. "Thank you." She say. "You most welcome." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:41 am

Dane

"It is lovely and you look very nice, sister." I say and smile. I watch mother and father dance, this is the only time they show how much they love each other. They work beautifully together as they dance, nether of them miss a step or spin, they keep their gazes on each other as they dance.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:43 am

Aladine

"Why thank you brother." I say and watch my parents dance. I roll my eyes andsit at the table, waiting for my turn to dance.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:46 am

Dane

"Aladine, you have to find a Prince to dance with, I am dancing with Evelyn." I say and smile at Evelyn.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:50 am

Aladine

"I have a prince to dance with." I say and look around the ball room. "Alright I have no prince but boys are gross anyway." I said and mess with my glove.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:58 am

Dane

"Florence can dance with you, he won't mind." I say and flag Florence over. "Yes?" He asks, "will you dance with Aladine?" I ask and he smiles. "Sure." He says and I look over at Aladine. "You have no choice, now because the dance is starting." I say and take Evelyns hand then walk on to the floor with her. "Follow my lead and you'll do just fine." I whisper in her ear and start to dance when the music starts.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:02 am

Evelyn

I follow his lead and so far i'm not messing up.

Aladine

I sigh and get up from my chair. I go to the dance floor and start to formal dance with Florence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next