Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Evelyn

I think about it and sigh. "Fine you can teach me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:11 pm

Dane

"Yay!" I say happily and go get her some girl boxing clothes. I hand her short shorts, boxing gloves, a mouth guard and a sports bra to wear. "Go put this on and put your hair up in a ponytail, then I will start to teach you." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Evelyn

I look at the cloths and then back at him. "You discuss me." I said and took the cloths from him. I went to change in them then put my hair in a ponytail. I came back out with my arms cross, angry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Dane

"Why?" I ask and I am a little confused. "Those are women's boxing clothes, you can wear a shirt over it if you want to." I say and toss her a shirt.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Evelyn

"Nothing." I said and toss him the shirt back. I put the gloves on and wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Dane

"Alright." I say and I am still very confused. "Practice taking normal punches at me." I say and stand on the mat waiting for her to punch me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Evelyn

"I can't punch you, i'm not a puncher, punching is not my thing." I said, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Dane

"Do it, punch me." I say and hold up my fists. "Get angry about something, do it, punch me, I know you want to." I say and lightly punch her shoulder so she'll punch me back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Evelyn

I punch him really hard and then feel bad after. "Sorry." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Dane

"That's my girl and no need to be sorry, it really doesn't hurt anymore." I say and smile. I take a punch at her but make sure it isn't too hard. "Try to pin me to the ground." I say and hold up my fists again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Evelyn

"Alright." I said. I punch him in the stomach and then pin him down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Dane

I smile and flip her over me then I am on top of her, "remember to always hold your appoint by the neck with your forearm." I say and get off of her and stand back up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Evelyn

"I don't even like fighting, its stupid." I say and get up from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Dane

"You don't have to use fighting like I do, use it to protect yourself." I say and take off my gloves then take her gloves off her hands. "You did good though." I say and kiss her on the lips gently.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Evelyn

I smile and kiss him back. "Thanks I guess." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Dane

"I love you,Evelyn." I say in between kisses.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Evelyn

I moved from him a little. "I love you too." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Dane

I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her on the neck.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Evelyn

I remember what happen to me last night and I become uncomfortable. "No stop!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Dane

I stop immediately and look at her shocked, "what's the matter?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Evelyn

"Its nothing important, I just have to...get home because I have to work on a project." I said to him and picked my cellphone up then put it in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Dane

I look at her dead serious, "what is the matter,Evelyn?" I ask again and hold onto her arm so she can't get away.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Evelyn

"Just something happen last night and Its not important at all." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Dane

"It's important to me, I am your boyfriend and I want to take care of you, so please tell me." I say and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Evelyn

"Dane i'm serious, its not important at all. I'm use to it, it happens to me all the time." I told him. "Ever since I was little, okay." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next