Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Dane

I look in the mirror after my hair is cut, I look different but a good different. My mother wipes off the hair that landed on my shirt, she does some touch ups then walks out. I put on the suit and it is fine reds and silvers, like my fathers but it is not filled with buttons or medals, yet. I put on some large black leather military boots and tie them up perfectly, I walk out of the room and go downstairs. My father looks at me then smiles a little, "good, now lets train." He says while tossing me a sword, he gets one and we start to spar each other for my training.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Aladine

I take one of the swords and run into the courtyard. I go into the garden and I start practing my sword skills. I practice everyday when my parents think i'm doing piano lessons, I actually be at the garden practing my sword fighting. I beleive I have the talent of fighting because its amazing to watch me fight with a sword or without a sword.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Dane

I see Evelyn as we spar and I wave her over, "hey,Evelyn." I say and go back to sparing with my father.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Evelyn

"Hey!" I say and smile. I go to the gardens with Aladine and watch her fight with the sword. "Want me to practice with you?" I ask. She nodded and got me a sword then I help her practice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Dane

Father stops sparing when he sees Aladine with a sword, he watches then walks out to the yard where she is. "What are you doing?" He asks her and takes the sword from her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Aladine

"Uh duh fighting if you haven't notice." I said and smiled. I took the sword back. "Is there a problem?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Dane

"Your a young lady and ladies don't fight, you can get hurt and I am not letting that happen to my daughter." He says and quickly takes the sword away again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:20 pm

Aladine

"I'm suppose to be a young lady but I don't feel like one." I say. "I hate dancing, piano lessons are horrible and the dress's i'm told to wear are ugly." I told him. "I'm not going to get hurt." I say and take the sword back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Dane

"Fine, you want to do man things then go ahead but I am telling you there no fun, it is labor, fighting, handling duties and a lot more." He says and looks her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Aladine

I hand him the sword. "Forge tit, i'm just a stupid princess who knows nothing." I sais and run back inside. I go to my room and close the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Dane

Father sighs and goes inside to calm down, I look at Evelyn. "I need to talk to you about something important." I say and sit on the bench.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Evelyn

I sit beside Dane on the bench and turn to him. "What?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Dane

"I am joining my fathers soldiers, they need the help and I want to fight for my kingdom." I say
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Evelyn

"Oh okay." I say and turn around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Dane

"I hope your not mad or anything." I say and turn her around so we are looking each other in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Evelyn

"No i'm not mad." I said. I got up from the bench. "I'll talk to you later." I say and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Dane

I nod my head and sigh a little, I sit on the bench and enjoy the evening.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Evelyn

Everyone is leaving me. I can't do this anymore. I thought. I walked into the castle and to the room I was given. I packed my cloths in the suitcase and picked up Samantha. I put my hair up and walked to Aladine's room. "I need your help with something." I say. She let me in and locked her door then we started talking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Dane

I go to see Samantha and she isn't in the nursery, I go to my mother and she tells me that Evelyn packed her clothes and has Samantha. I go to Aladine's room and knock on her door, since mother told me Evelyn is in here.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Evelyn

Aladine told me what to do and I had already left the castle. I got in the car Aladine told me to get in and the guy drove me away from the castle and back to my home.

Aladine

I open the door and smile. "What do you want?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Dane

"Where is my daughter and girlfriend?" I ask and my eyes water.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Aladine

"They left because you are joining the stupid soldiers to fight for the kingdom." I say. "Tell me when did this kingdom become important to you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Dane

Tears stream down my face, "it isn't important to me, I was doing this so father would like me but my family is way more important to me." I say and start to cry.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Aladine

"Aw don't cry." I say and sit on my bed. "Dad is going to dislike you no matter what you do for him. He doesn't even like me, he only likes Athena because she is a stuck up brat." I told him. "I be bothered by dad all day and you don't see me doing anything for him to please him so whats the point?" I ask. "Who is really more important?" I ask him.

Evelyn

I get home and I take Samantha out with our suitcases. I thank the taxi driver and paid him then walked inside my house. I put Samantha to bed and called Claudia. I ask her if she could watch Samantha tomorrow so I can go to school. I went ro bed after.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Dane

"My family." I say and wipe away my tears. "I am useless without Evelyn, I quit being a con man and went back to boxing to support us and I changed for her because I love her, what do I do?" I ask and let a few more tears slip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next