Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Aladine

I got up and looked at him. "Go be a boyfriend and father." I say. "Forget dad and be yourself, i'm already being myself." I said and smile. "Get Evelyn back before another guy comes and takes her away from you." I told him. "You should leave tomorrow though because its late." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Dane

"I am leaving now, there is this one person I know that will try and get Evelyn." I say and get up off her bed. "Thank you, if you ever need anything you know where to find me." I say and kiss her forehead. I go pack my things and leave out the castle, I get in my car and drive home.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Aladine

"You welcome." I say quietly and go to bed.

Evelyn

I woke up at six in the morning to get to school early. I got dress and let my hair down. I put my backpack on my shoulder and Claudia knocked on the door. I smiled and let her in. I told her everything Samantha needed and kissed Samantha on the foehead then left to school. I got to school in a while and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Dane

I go straight to Evelyn's school, still wearing my red and silver military suit and black leather boots. I park the car and go into her school, I spot her and walk up next to her. "Please don't leave me, I am not going to join the soldiers anymore, I promise." I say and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Evelyn

I look to see people walking into the school. I bring him into one of the classrooms. "What do you really want?" I ask and close the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Dane

"You and Samantha, your my family." I say
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Evelyn

"Dane I love you so much but I had to much to happen to me." I say. "You have to prove to me that you really love me." I say and walk out the classroom to my locker.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Dane

Students come into the classroom and look at me, "what?" I ask and they stare at me. "You look like a idiot."One of the guys says and they laugh. "Well at least I am not a little punk like you." I say and walk out of the classroom. I walk out of the school and drive home while thinking of a way to show Evelyn how much I love her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Evelyn

I slam my locker shut and sit on the floor. I start crying until Hunter comes up to me. I get up and wipe the tears away. "Are you okay?" He ask. I nodded and put my backpack on my shoulder. "Yeah I'm just angry at Dane." I said and headed to class. "Well were having a party toniht at my house, invite anyone you want." He said and walked into the class. I smiled a little and walked into class too.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Dane

I get home and change my clothes then go think.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Evelyn

School eneded and I walked out the building. I walk down the street and back to my house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Dane

I get on my motorcycle and go to the Jewelry store, I look at rings when I get there. I am going to purpose to Evelyn.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Evelyn

I open my door to my house and walk inside. I thank Claudia for watching Samantha and she leaves. I pick up Samantha and sit her on the couch. I put Toy Story on for her and go into the kitchen to do my homework.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Dane

I buy a ring for 5,000 dollars then go home, I call Evelyn and wait for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Evelyn

I pick up my cellphone and roll my eyes when I see who is calling me. "What?" I ask after I answer the phone.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Dane

"I have found a way to show you how much I love you, I want you come over later, wear something nice." I say as I look at the ring.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=120
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40