Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Dane

"Evelyn please tell me, I want to know so I can fix it and help you, please, I love you and I want to take care of you." I say and I am begging now.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Evelyn

I told him what happen last night at the club. "I'm use to it because I allow people to do this to me. I hate hurting peoples feelings and i'm scared to say no." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Dane

I hug her and hold her tightly, "it is okay to say no and you shouldn't allow people to use you, it is wrong." I say and hold her close to me. "I will never let anything happen to you." I say and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Evelyn

"I'm sorry." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Dane

"It is alright." I say and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Evelyn

"Could you take me home?' I ask.

Silent

I stand in the booth at Bobby's studio. James is beside me and were both singing. Bobby wrote the song and its suppose to be a love song. We both finish and start talking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Dane

"Of course." I say and gently put her jacket on her then I walk her home after I change into my clothes.

Seth

I sit and watch TV, I have been searching for Sean but I haven't been able to find him, he just disappeared out of thin air.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Evelyn

We get to my house and I see Hunter waiting for me. "Thanks for walking me home." I said and kissed Dane on the cheek. I walked over to Hunter and hugged him. "Hey Hunt." I said. We walked into my house.

Silent

I finish talking to James and called Seth. I waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Dane

I kiss her back on the cheek then walk back home.

Seth

"Hey,Silent." I say when I answer my phone.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Silent

"Hey." I said and walked out the studio. "How are you doing, is Desiree there?" I ask.

Evelyn

I started on the project with Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Seth

"I am good and Desiree is here, she is taking a nap because she was tired from school." I say. "Have you heard anything about Sean, we still can't find him?" I ask and sigh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Silent

"No I haven't." I said and started walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Seth

"Dammit, we still don't where he is, he just disappeared out of thin air." I say

Sean

Serena, Wyatt and I are living on the beach now. In Hawaii, we left no trace of us and we have changed our last names, everything that could lead our parents to us. We sit on the beach with Wyatt as he splashes around in the low tide and she holds him as he sits in the water. "Are you happy?" I ask her and he now shoulder short hair that is dyed brown bounces up and down when she nods her head 'yes'.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Silent

"I need to go, i'll talk to you later, bye." I said and hung up. I walked back home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Seth

"Alright bye." I say and hang up too then try to track Sean.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Desiree

I invited Candy over and we played in my room. "Do you miss him?" Candy ask. I brush my dolls hair while I listen to music. "Who?" I ask. She looked at me and I know who she is talking about but I rather not discuss about him. "Your brother." She said. I shrugged and turn the music up so I can't hear her questions.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Sean

We go back to our beach house and Serena puts Wyatt down for a nap, I call Desiree and wait for her to pick up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Desiree

I pick up my cellphone and see Sean is calling me. I get up and put my doll on the floor. "You probably should leave, your mom might want you home for the zoo." I said to Candy. She nodded and I walked her to the door then we walked on to the porch. "See you boo." I said and kissed her cheek. she smiled and left. I answered my cellphone. "Hi Sean." I said and sat on the steps.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Sean

"Hey kiddo, I need you to make me some money and you can have half." I say and sit on the couch. "I need you to go and kill someone with a lot of money, like always and you know the process." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Desiree

"Yeah big brother, I know what to do." I said and smiled as I thought of killing someone. "I've been keeping my eye on a new neighbor who seems to be rich." I told him and got up from the steps. "Also dad is still trying to look for you but I told him nothing." I said and mess with my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Sean

"Alright, tell dad that you got a call from me and I told you that I am in Tokyo." I say and laugh. "Thank you for helping me, so how have you been?" I ask and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Desiree

"I'm been doing fine." I said and walked back inside. I grabbed my jacket and saw dad in the living room. "I need to go, i'll talk to you when I get the work done." I told Sean and hung up. I walked into the living room and put my jacket on. "Dad I got a phone call from Sean, he's in Tokyo." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Seth

"Holy sh!t, how did he get there, tell me everything he said." I say and get my laptop so I can type it all down.

Sean

Serena starts to cook dinner and I help her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Desiree

I got nervous when he ask me the question, so I panicked too. "Look at the time, I need to um meet Carter some where, now." I said and ran out the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Seth

I sigh and start to try to find Sean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next