Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:07 am

Claudia

"Evelyn called and told me she isn't there." I told him.

Emily

I skip down the path until I get to the hideout. I see Evelyn and walk up to her. "Hi Evelyn." I said and waved. "Where was you?" She asked. I shrugged and put the bag down. "What happen to your cheek?" She asked. I looked at the hideout. "Nothing, I fell and cut myself." I told her. "The bag?" She asked and looked at my bag. I become a little fustrated. "What is it? Question day! Stop asking the questions!" I yelled and I realize what I done. "Sorry, can we just go in." I said. She nodded and we went into the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:10 am

Corvo

"Great." I say, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:17 am

Claudia

I ran to the hideout while I still had the cellphone in my hand. I got there and walked in to see Emily there. "Long story." Evelyn said and explained. I put the cellphone back to my ear. "Alright so Emily is fine because she was only playing in the woods." I told him. "Right Emily?" I asked, and put the speaker on so Corvo can hear too.

Emily

"Right and that is also why I have this cut on my cheek." I said and looked at the television. "What about thw bag?" She aksed. "Stop asking about the bag!" I yelled and crossed my arms, while I turn to the television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:25 am

Corvo

"Emily talk now about the bag or I will come home and my belt will be against your butt." I threaten and get dressed after I put my phone on the speaker.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:31 am

Emily

"No! I don't care what you do, i'm not telling!" I yelled and hold the bag tightly. I ran into a room and open a window. I put the mask behind a bush quickly and then walked back into the room everyone is in. I brouht a match out and put the bag on the floor. I set the bag on fire and looked at them. "The bag is all yours." I told them and watch the bag vanish, slowly. I put the fire out and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:36 am

Corvo

I hang up and I change, after I change I go home. I walk up to the house, "your grounded for yelling at us and acting childish, go to your room now." I say in a strong tone and drag her inside then close the door behind us. "Room, now." I say to Emily and look her dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:04 am

Emily

I cross my arms and stomp my foot. "Your mean!" I yelled and walked to my room. I closed the door and brought the mask out from the bushs near my window. I closed the window and put the mask under the bed then sat on my bed.

Claudia

"I'm going home, talk to you tomorrow." I said and left with Evelyn to her house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:14 am

Corvo

"Bye." I say to Claudia and Evelyn before they leave. I sit on the couch and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:25 am

Emily

"Nobody will never find out about my secret." I said and hold the mask in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:27 am

Corvo

I turn off the TV and go to my bedroom, I change then lay down on my bed, I fall asleep fast.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 am

Emily

I get off the bed and open my door slowly. I walk out quietly and shut the door. I walk to the back door and open it then run out the house. I put the mask somewhere only I could find it and then walked back into the house. I closed the door and ran back to my room. I get ready for bed and go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:56 am

Corvo

I wake up in the morning and I get dressed, I go downstairs then make some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Emily

I lean up from bed after waking up. I sneak into Corvo's room and look for his phone. Once I find it, I run back to my room and sit on my bed. I call Claudia to tell her something. "Hello." She said. "Claudia its me, Emily." I said. "Oh hey Emily." She said. "Could you meet me in the woods?" I asked. She said sure and I told her wher then hung up. I put the phone back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Corvo

I finish making breakfast and I call Emily down so she can eat too.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Emily

I heard my name be called for breakfast and I walked downstairs. I sit at the table and start eating.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Corvo

I start eating breakfast and work on my laptop as I eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Emily

"I'm sorry about yesterday." I said. "I just didn't see what was so important about the bag." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Corvo

"It's fine and I am sorry too for being so harsh, your not grounded." I say and eat more of my waffle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Emily

"Yay! Thanks bye." I said and walked out the house. I started laughing so hard once I got outside. "He actually believe I was sorry, I will never be sorry for what happen yesterday." I said and grabbed the mask from th ebush then put it on. I ran down the path in the woods to the spot I told Claudia to meet me at.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Corvo

I smile a little and I wash the plates then go watch TV for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Emily

I see Claudia and I climb the tree. I jump out the tree in front of her. "What the heck!" She said. I smiled a little and begin to laugh when I saw her look on her face. "Who are you?" She asked. I sigh and took the mask off to reveal myself. "Emily, your the one who fought those assassins?" She asked. "Yes but you can't tell anyone, its our little secret." I said and smiled. She nodded and I put the mask back on. I walked back to the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:30 pm

Corvo

I go to the barn and I start practicing some of my skills.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Emily

I hear someone in the barn and I sneak over to see who it is. I look to see Corvo and I forgot I had my mask on. I walked in and watch him practice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Corvo

I practice on my martial arts skills.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Emily

I walked out the barn and back into the house. I took off my mask and put it under my bed then started watching television.

Claudia

"Seriousky?!" Evelyn said. I sat on the couch and looked at her. "She said its our little secret." I told her. "Oh well now its not such a secret anymore." She said. "I need to tell Corvo." I said. "Yeah you should." Evelyn said. I pick my phone up and called Corvo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next