Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Desiree

I walk to the house of the person i'm suppose to kill. I climbed into the window and quietly sneaked into the room of the house. I sneaked around the house until I saw the guy. I smiled and walked up behind him until he spun around and knocked me down. I got up and grabbed a knife then stabbed him to he fell dead. I find the money easily and leave out the house.

A hour later I walk back into my house. I slam the door and took off my jacket. I hid the money in a bag I brought with me. "I'm back home, dad!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Seth

"Tell me what Sean said!" I yell from the kitchen and get my laptop so I can type it down.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Desiree

I walked into the kitchen and stood in the doorway. "You have to make me." I said and crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Seth

"Just tell me, I am not in the mood to deal with your bull sh!t tonight." I say and look her dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Desiree

"He doesn't want you to know and I understand why." I said and walked away from the kitchen. I walked to my room and closed my door then locked it. I got on my bed and started crying.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Seth

I sigh and sit at the kitchen table, still working with the police to find Sean.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Desiree

I finish crying and call Sean.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Sean

I answer my phone and sit on the porch as the sun goes down, "yes?" I ask when I answer the phone.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:21 pm

Desiree

"I have the money and I told dad you live in Tokyo." I said and lay on my bed. "Why don't you just come back, he is asking me everything about you so he can find you." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Sean

"I wish I could now but I will end up in jail because I ran and dad will be so mad that he would never talk to me again." I say and light a cigarette. "You should come down here, it is so beautiful, we have a beach house and we live on the shore." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Desiree

"I would love to but my friends are here and Candy my best friend." I said. "I'm hungry, I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye." I said and hung up. I lean up from bed and threw my doll at the wall. I unlock the door and begin to go get a snack but I decided to stay up here and starve myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Sean

I hang up and watch the night with Serena.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Desiree

I put my music on and go downstairs. I turn the television on and listen to my music on the music player. I put on my favorite show and try to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Sean

We go to bed and I fall asleep fast.

Seth

I play on my laptop and watch TV/
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Desiree

I finish watching my show and go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Sean

I wake up in the morning and go to work after I have breakfast with Serena and Wyatt.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Desiree

I wake up the next morning and get ready for school. I put my jacket on and walk downstairs. "Dad i'm going to school!" I yelled. I walked out the house and left my backpack in the house. I brought out the money and mail it to Sean at the post office then went to the comic store.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Seth

"Alright." I say and call Silent, I wait for her to pick up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Silent

I pick up my phone and see Seth calling me. "Hey Seth." I said and put my guitar down.

Desiree

After the comic store, I go to the bank. I bring out a gun and put a mask over my head. I rob the bank and run out, happily.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Seth

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?" I ask and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Silent

"Yes I would love too." I said and smiled.

Desiree

I count the money and put it all in a bag then go home. I get to the door and put the gun in the bag and my mask too. I try to act sick and walk in the house. I hide the gun in my backpack near the door then close the front door. "Dad they sent me home early because I puked all over the place." I lied and acted sick.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Seth

"Alright Desiree, go to your room and I will be up in a minute to take care of you." I say and go back to talking to Silent. "Where do you want to go for dinner tonight?" I ask her and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Silent

"Lets go to Olive Garden tonight." I said and saw James walk in. "I need to practice singing, i'll see you tonight." I said.

Desiree

I hide the bag under my bed and put my backpack in the closet. I close the closet door and get in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Seth

"Alright, I love you." I say and hang up then go take care of Desiree.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:02 am

Silent

I smile and go practice with James.

Desiree

I pretend to cough which I learn how to make it sound real, thanks to moms friend being a actress, she taught me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next