Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:18 am

Evelyn

I pause my game and pick up my cellphone. I see who is calling me and I smile. "What my dumb boyfriend?" I said and set my controller on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:20 am

Dane

I laugh, "I am guessing you saw me fight?" I ask and smile. "I was just calling to check on you and telling you not to worry about me now." I say
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:23 am

Evelyn

"Yeah i'm fine and i'm glad your alright." I said. I heard a knock on my door and went downstairs to see who is here. I open the door to see Hunter. "Hunter?" I say. I stand there and stare at him for a moment. "Um I have to go Dane." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:48 am

Dane

"Don't let him do anything to you, if he tries then fight how I showed you, I love you." I say and hang up then get my things, I put on my normal clothes and run out of the place down to Evelyn's house.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:19 am

Evelyn

I invite Hunter in and closed the door. "What Hunter?' I ask. "I'm sorry about yesterday." He said. I nodded my head and crossed my arms. "You could have apologies at school, listen you probably should go." I said. "Why I thought we could watch a movie." He said. "I really feel uncomfortable watching a movie with you, besides I mean it, leave now." I told him. "My boyfriend will mess your face up, go." I said. He ran out the house and I watch him leave. I closed the door and sat on the couch then watch television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Dane

I knock on Evelyn's door and wait for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Evelyn

I open my door and smile. "Hey." I said and invited Dane in.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Dane

I walk in and take off my jacket then put it on the hook, "Hunter was here, I can feel it and slightly smell him." I say and sigh a little. "How has your day been?" I ask changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Evelyn

"It was fine." I said. "I told him to leave before you came." I said and walked into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Dane

"That's probably for his own good you told him to leave, I was going to kick his a$$ again." I say and laugh then sit on the couch. "So do you want to look for a house over the internet?" I ask and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Evelyn

"Sure." I said and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Dane

I get my laptop then search for houses, "what type of house should we get?" I ask as I scroll through the pictures of homes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Evelyn

"That one is nice." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Dane

I look at the home that is color between tan and a light brown, it has a garden out front, a tree and a driveway leading to a garage. "I like that one too." I say and smile. "It is ten thousand dollars, I have the money but I will have to make more after we buy it." I say and look at pictures of the homes inside.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Evelyn

"The one you like is perfect." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Dane

"Alright, I will go and buy it tomorrow." I say and turn off my laptop.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Evelyn

I started watching television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Dane

I hear Samantha cry and I get up to take care of her, I go to the nursery and change her then make a bottle. I sit in the chair and feed her the bottle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Evelyn

My cellphone started buzzing and I saw Claudia calling me. I smiled and started talking to her on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Dane

I burp Samantha gently then lay her back down in her crib, I go back to the living room and watch more TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Evelyn

"We could go to the movies tonight." I said to Claudia. "Cool, be over in a second." She said. I hung up and put my jacket on. "I'm going to the movies with Claudia, i'll be back after." I told Dane.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Dane

"Alright have fun and I love you." I say and kiss her on the lips then watch more TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Evelyn

"Love you too." I said and walked out the house. Claudia walked up to my house and we left to the movies.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Dane

I play with Samantha and watch TV as I play with her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Evelyn

I get to the movies with Claudia and we buy the tickets. After we get the tickets then we get a snack and then go watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next