Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Marcy

I snored loudly on Jason's shoulder and jumped when I heard him talk, "Huh? What?" I wipe the drool off of my chin and looked at him confused.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Jason

I look at Danny and explain how we know about Olympia and why we can move there.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Marcy

"Ah, I remember now. Yeah, we are moving." I continued to sleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Silent

"My father and Zues, of course." Danny said. He turn back to the television.

I got home and open the door. I closed it and locked it then laid my guiter against the wall. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed abottle of water before my cellphone went off. I checked to see who is calling. I groan and wslked outside to answer it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Seth

I come downstairs and walk out on the patio, "who are you talking to?" I ask Silent curiously.

Jason

"What, your father is a God?" I ask Danny and I am a little shocked.

Thedy

I come downstairs in shorts, a tank top and sandals. I set Margaret on the ground to go play with Sean and I sit next to Danny. "What are you all talking about?" I ask while watching TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Silent

"Hades, the God of the underworld." He said. "Were talking about my father." Danny told Thedy.

I look at Seth as the person continues to talk about creepy things. He finally stops talking and I shut the cellphone off. "Someone keeps calling me but it might just be a bunch of teens pulling a prank." I said. I walk back in the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Seth

"Who do you think keeps calling you?" I ask Silent and fallow her back into the house

Jason

"Does that make you a God?" I ask while deep in thought about everything.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Silent

"Yeah it does." Danny answered.

"I don't know, maybe someone psycho or a bunch of teens being stupid." I said. I try to think who could be doing this. "Maybe-nevermind." I said. Iwalked into the living room and hugged Danny. "Hey." I smiled. He smiled and hugged me back. "Hey." He said to me then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Jason

"Neat." I say as I think a little more.

Seth

"What were you going to say?" I ask Silent
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Silent

"Teens, its only teens being stupid." I said. "I mean it can't be anyone else I might know, right?" I asked. I walked into the hallway. "Right." I told myself. I ran up to my room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Seth

I walk up to Silents room and sit on her bed, "it will be alright, they will stop soon." I say to her and hug her tightly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Silent

"Thanks." I said. I smiled and got off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Seth

I get up and spin Silent around, "I love you,Silent." I whisper to her and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Silent

I smiled and kissed him back. "I love you too, Seth." I said. I walked out the room and down the stairs. I grabbed my guiter and bag. "I have to go to the studio." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Thedy

"Bye." I say to Silent and I get up to go put Jaden in his crib.

Seth

"Call me if your going out, I love you." I say to Silent and sit on the couch to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Silent

"Okay." I said to Seth. "Bye." I said to Thedy. I left out the house and started to the studio.

I got to the studio and saw no one there. I set my bag on the seat and brought my guiter into the booth. I turn the sound on and some background music on. I walked back into the booth and started playing my guiter then started singing.

Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:43 am

Silent

Nothing is possible without you. I finish singing. I put my guiter down and walked out the booth. I grabbed my bag and left the studio. I headed home when I saw Ron. "Silent can I talk to you?" He asked. I looked at my cellphone then at Ron. "You have a minute." I told him. "Not here but in the studio." Ron said to me. I nodded and turn off my cellphone. I followed him inside the studio.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:10 am

Seth

I play with Sean and Margaret on the floor.

Jason

I fall asleep on the couch with Marcy and snore very loudly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:17 am

Silent

After Ron talked to me, I got up and begin to leave when he stopped me at the door. "Do you forgive me?" He asked. I think for a moment. "Get help Ron." I said. I push pass him and walked out the studio. "Are you at least coming back tomorrow?" He asked. I turn around and face him. "Singing is my passion so of course but you touch me again or do anyhting to me, i'll make sure my boyfriend murders you." Itold him. "I promise not too." He said. I nodded my head and gave him a slight smile. "Thank-you." I said. He smiled and I walked down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:23 am

Seth

I call Silent to see where she is because she was suppose to be home thirty minutes ago. I wait for her to pick up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:26 am

Silent

I forgot I turn my cellphone off and turn it back on. The phone suddenly buzz and I saw that its Seth calling me. I press the green phone button and put the cellphone to my ear. "Hello." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:28 am

Seth

"Where have you been?" I ask and go outside on the patio to smoke as I talk on the phone.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:32 am

Silent

Daisy walks up to me and hugs me. "Hey Silent." She said. I smiled. "Hey." I said. I turn my attention back to the cellphone. "Nowhere but to the studio." I told Seth and giggled with Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:34 am

Seth

I sigh and blow the smoke out of my nose, "let me guess,Daisy is there?" I say and sit on the chair. "Are you going to the club with her?" I ask and smoke a little more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:37 am

Silent

I turn to Dasiy and stop walking. "Where we going?" I asked her. "To the park so we can check out hot boys." She told me. I put the phone back to my ear. "I have a boyfriend so why would I check out cute boys?" I asked. "It'll be fun." she said. "I'm going to the park but not to check out boys." I told Seth and looked at Daisy annoyed at what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next