Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:27 am

Marcy

I set the mirror and the floor and started to cry softly, "Am I normal now?" I looked up at Silent, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:29 am

Silent

"Yes and beautiful." I said. I gave her a smile and hugged her.

[I have to go to bed, night everyone!]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:34 am

Marcy

I let go of her an she walked out if the room. I smiled at Jason and climbed on top of him. I giggled, "Now that I'm normal, how about we do something fun?" I kissed him softly on the lips and took off my boots.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 am

Silent

I hope they know that their in my room. I thought. I walked back downstairs and into the living room. I sat on the couch and smiled at Seth. "Do you wan to go to Olympia with me?" I asked him.

[I'm able to stay on a little longer.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:39 am

Jason

I smile and kiss her on the lips, I put my hands on her waist as we kiss.

Seth

"Okay." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:44 am

Marcy

"Oh, you know what I want Jason." I messed with the strings of my vest and continued to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:46 am

Jason

I smile and untie her vest then take off her shirt. "Tell me what you want." I whisper to her and kiss her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:49 am

Marcy

"I want another baby." I pulled a strand of hair out of my face and continued to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:50 am

Jason

"Okay." I say and continue to kiss her, I take off her bra then kiss her with more passion.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:53 am

Marcy

After I finish throwing up in the toilet, I walk back into Silent's room. I hit Nathan lightly on the thigh, "Wake up, love."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:54 am

Silent

I woke up the next morning and go to my room. I open my door to see Marcy. "Hey, I hope you enjoyed being in my room last night, I had to sleep on the couch." I said. I smiled and grabbed some cloths to put on.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:56 am

Jason

"I am up." I say and put on my clothes then kiss Marcy on the cheek. I laugh and smile at what Silent said, "I heard you in the bathroom, are you pregnant?" I ask Marcy with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 am

Silent

"I'm going to fix us some waffles." I told them. I finish doing my hair and ran downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and started fixing some waffles.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:57 am

Marcy

I looked at Jason, "Yeah, probably." I kissed him lightly on the lips and walked out into the living room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Silent

I finish making waffles and set them on plates. I called everyone for breakfast. I set syrup on the table but didn't put none on my waffles because if I do, my stomach hurts. I sat down and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Jason

I walk downstairs after putting on some clothes then go to the kitchen to eat. I sit at the table and start to eat, "these are good." I say and continue to eat.

Thedy

I take Jaden into the kitchen with me and sit at the table while feeding him a bottle. "Morning everyone." I say and start to eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Silent

I finish eating and put my plate up. "I have to go to see Ron at the record producing placr, i'll be back in a minute." I said to them. I looked in the living room to see Seth still asleep. "Don't tell Seth I went there, make up something for me." I told Thedy and Jason. I grabbed my purse, guiter, and phone then ran out the house to the recording section.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Thedy

"Okay." I say and go back to eating. I finish eating and go into the living room, I sit on the couch next to Marcy. "Hey,how how are you?" I ask her as I watch TV with Jaden asleep in my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Silent

I arrive at the recording section and go into the room. I set my purse and guiter down. Ron walks in and smiles at me but I just frown at him. "Silent about every-" I interrupted him by walking into the booth and putting my head phones on. "Start the music please." I said. They begin the music and I started singing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Marcy

"Good." I take a bite of the waffles and feel sleepy again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Thedy

I sit on the couch when Danny walks in, "hi,love." I say to him and get up then kiss his cheek."How are you?" I ask Danny and sit back on the couch again.

Seth

"God, you people are so loud in the morning!" I say and get up. "I am going to go take a shower." I say and walk up the stairs.

Jason

I finish eating breakfast and go out into the living room to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Marcy

I run to the bathroom to throw up again. I flushed the toilet after I was finished and wiped my mouth with a tissue. I swished some water around my mouth and walked back out. I sit next to Jason and lean my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Silent

"Hey, i'm fine." Danny said. He kissed her back and sat beside her.

I finish singing and walked out the booth. I picked my purse up and guiter then started talking to one of the guys who does the background music. "Would you like to go to the club with us?" He asked. I thought about it for a moment then thought of Seth. I shook my head and left out the studio back to my house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Thedy

"These are my friends Marcy and Jason." I say to Danny and introduce them to each other. I give Jaden to Danny and go upstairs to take care of Margaret.

Jason

"So are we going to move to Olympia?" I ask Marcy.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Silent

"You have to be a God to move to Olympia or Godess, how do you know about this place?" Danny asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next