Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Silent

Daisy puts lip gloss on and smile at Seth. "Are you ready?" She asked him.

I mess with my hair as I think.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Seth

I roll my eyes when she puts lip gloss on, "yeah." I say and I walk out the door with her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Silent

Daisy walks beside Seth. "Show me the way to the dead city place." She said and smiles.

I stop messing with my hair and get up from the couch. I look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Seth

We arrive at the Dead City and I open the sewer, "Come on, don't mind the smell." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Silent

"These heels don't just grow on trees." Daisy said. "I spent one hundred dollars on these one pair of heels." She said and gets out the sewer.

I move from the window and walk out the apartment building. I run farther down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:31 am

Seth

"Guess what?" I say to Daisy and smile a little, "I don't care!" I say in a girly voice and clap my hands. "Now, will you get over your damn heels and help me find Silent." I say and I watch every corner as we walk around looking for Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:38 am

Silent

Daisy takes off her heels and hand them to Seth. "Sure thing, pretty boy, but your holding them." She said and smiles a little. She sticks on some flip flops and walk ahead of Seth.

I stop running and try to figure out where I am. I put my hair up in a ponytail and start walking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:42 am

Seth

"You have got to be kidding me, flip flops, you might as well walk around bare foot." I say and look around more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:49 am

Silent

"As if I do that, i'm never going anywhere barefoot." Daisy said and continue looking.

I stop walking and look back before smiling. I relax and let my hair down. I close my eyes and smile even more. "I should go back, maybe their worried about me." I said to myself. I turn back around and put my hair back in a ponytail then run down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:10 am

Seth

I spot someone running down the road and I see it is Silent, "Silent,over here!" I yell and start walking up to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:19 am

Silent

I almost run into Seth but stop. I see Daisy and smile at them both. "Flip flops, really?" I asked. "Why not heels or boots?" I asked Daisy. I showed the boots i'm wearing and she compliments them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:24 am

Seth

I hug Silent for a second and kiss her head, "I am truly sorry for my actions, I promise I am going to change." I say and tears well up in my eyes as I look at her. "I am stupid and I don't deserve such a beautiful women." I say and hold back my tears.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:28 am

Silent

I hug Seth tightly and keep holding on to him. "I forgive you and I love you, forever." I said. Daisy smiled and I smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:30 am

Seth

I smile and hold her tightly, "I love you,too." I say and let a few tears go down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:34 am

Silent

I let go and step back. "Do you want to see a movie at my house?" Daisy asked me. I nodded and we started walking back to the underworld. "Seth you can watch the movie too." Daisy said and gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:37 am

Seth

"Thanks but no thanks, I am going to stay here for a while and see what type of trouble I can get into." I say and laugh a little. I lean against a crumbling wall and think of what I want to do while I am here.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:43 am

Silent

"Just be careful, okay." I said. Both Daisy and I left back to her house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:45 am

Seth

I nod my head then walk off to go find some trouble since I am feeling a little Blood Thirsty today.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:53 am

Silent

I sit on the couch and smile happily. "I'm so happy everything is better." I said. Daisy sits besides me with some popcorn. "Lets watch spongebob, since its your favorite movie and show." Daisy said. She turn on spongebob and we started watching it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:56 am

Seth

I pull out my knife as I approach a bandit camp, I slowly and quietly push open the door. I squat down and peek my head in, I see it is very busy. I sneak in and watch them for a while to learn some of their routine before I kill them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:00 am

Silent

I laugh everytime a funny scene comes on and so does Daisy. Soon the movie goes off and we go out to the bookstore so I can buy a new book.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:02 am

Seth

I watch a guy closely and he goes off by himself, I sneak up behind him. I cover his mouth and stick my knife in his neck,killing him. I quickly hide his body and go about watching them more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:06 am

Silent

I pick a book and roll my eyes when I see Daisy flirting with the guy behind the desk. I pay for the book and we leave out the bookstore. We walk to my house and swim in my pool.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:14 am

Seth

I come upon a torture room and I go in and what I see shocks me. I see a young women about seventeen tied up to a pole, she has no clothing on and she is very bruised and has cuts on her. I look around the room to make sure no one is in here. She looks my way and starts to shake as if I am going to hurt her, "I am not going to hurt you,I promise." I say as I untie her from the pole. I cut the rope and she falls to the ground, "can you walk?" I ask her and she shakes her head 'no'. I go to one of the closets in the room and find a large shirt. I go back to her and give it to her to put on, she puts it on and I gently pick her up. I start to look around for a way out of here.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:17 am

Silent

I walk Daisy to the door and she hugs me. "I'll give you a call later." I told her. She nodded and hand me my cellphone. I thanked her and she left. I sat on the couch in the living room and watch television.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next