Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:40 am

Seth

"Yeah okay, I love you." I say and end the phone call. I put the cigarette bud out on the ash tray then sit out on the patio for a while.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:44 am

Silent

"Daisy thanks a lot." I said. I put my cellphone in my pocket and we walk to the park. "What did I do?" She asked. "I have a boyfriend and checking out other guys is just sick." I told her. "Oh your so boring." She said and laughed a little. "Ha ha, I enjoy being boring." I told her. We sat on the bench and she saw a cute guy walk by us then more came by. "Watch and learn." She told me. I laughed a little as she walked up to a guy and started flirting with him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:46 am

Seth

I sit on the patio and light another cigarette then have beer. I watch the sky quietly and blow the smoke into the air.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:52 am

Silent

Daisy came back and sat beside me. "Come on, talk to someone." She said. "No I don't want too." I said. I put my hands in my pocket. "Seth cheated on you two times, why can't you do that to him?" Daisy asked. "Its not right and I forgave him and Thedy." I said. She sat back on the bench. "At least you didn't forgive that jerk, Ron." She said. I looked down at the ground when she said that. "You fargave him? Okay at least tell me you didn't stay in a room with him. By yourself." She said. I turn to her. "Only to see what he had to say." I said. "He didn't touch you, did he?" She asked. I shook my head and felt my eyes water. "Alright, i'm going back to flirting so you can learn how to get another boy." She said and smiled. I laughed a little and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:56 am

Seth

I call my sister and we plan to meet to go out to the club together since I have nothing better to do. I text Silent and tell her that I am going out but don't say where. I grab my jacket then leave for the club.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:59 am

Silent

I feel my cellphone buzz and I see Seth text me i read the text and texted him back saying okay. I got up and called Daisy over. "Lets go to the bookstore." I said. She nodded and waved to one of the guys. "so i'm guessing you and Collin aren't a thing anymore." I said. "Nope but its whatever, we are still friends though." She said. I smiled and we left to the bookstore.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:02 am

Seth

I meet Kristen at the club and we drink then go dance for a while.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:05 am

Silent

I scan through the books while Daisy talks to a boy. I roll my eyes and smile a little. I finally pick a book and go to the check out. "Hey lets go to the club." Daisy said. I pay for my book and turn to her. "Sure." I said and we leave to the club.

We get to the club and we sit at one of the tables. We start talking and Daisy drinks as we do.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:10 am

Seth

I go off the dance floor with Kristen when I see Silent with Daisy. "What?" Kristen asks me as she takes a sip of her drink. "Silent is here, she is going to be so mad." I say and take a sip of my drink. "No she won't, she is here too, why don't you go hang out with her, I will find another buddy." She says and walks off, leaving me alone. I walk over to Silent and smile, "hey,love." I say to Silent and kiss her on the lips then light a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:16 am

Silent

I smile at Seth. "Hey." I said. I begin to talk to Daisy but stop. "Have you been drinking?" I asked Seth. I look at Daisy as she drinks too. "I need to go." I said. I grabbed my bag and hugged Daisy then leave out the club.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:18 am

Seth

I fallow Silent out of the club with my cigarette still light. "I did drink but I only had two,Silent." I say as I blow the smoke out of my mouth and away from her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:32 am

Silent

"Whatever, its not you." I said and continue to walk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:36 am

Seth

"Silent, I swear to God that I am not drunk." I say and fallow her. "I would be slurring my words and laughing my a$$ off, you have seen my drunk, it takes me at least ten drinks to get drunk." I say and spin her around so she is facing me. "My eyes are not dilated, I am talking perfectly fine, I am walking fine and I am not acting drunk." I say and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:42 am

Silent

"No I mean it really isn't you." I said. I turn back around and start walking again. Its Ron of course I thought as I continue to walk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:44 am

Seth

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask and fallow her, "I am Seth." I say as I walk beside her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:47 am

Silent

"No stupid, I mean i'm not angry at you, i'm just-not feeling well." I said. I stop and turn to him. "I just feel sick or something." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:52 am

Seth

"Okay, I am sorry." I say and look at her. "No one is sick at the house, is anyone at work sick?" I ask then something pops up into my head. "Are you pregnant?" I ask and lick my lip ring.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:54 am

Silent

"What? Am I pregnant, no." I said. Sick was the only option you had in your mind, really. I thought to myself. "I miht have a cold." I said. "My throat does hurt a little, thats all." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:57 am

Seth

"I am not believing you,Silent." I say and look her in the eyes. "Remember, I am like you now." I say
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:02 am

Silent

"Sorry." I say. I turn around and try to think. "I just saw Ron today and he wanted to talk to me so I allowed him too but he didn't do anything to me." I said. "He wante dme to forgive him and I did, Daisy thinks I did wrong but I think its right to forgive people." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:04 am

Seth

"Well it isn't wrong to forgive him but just don't forget." I say and I wrap my arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:08 am

Silent

"Okay." I said. "I'm going home though." I said. I kissed him and started walking back home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:10 am

Seth

"I will come home too, my sister will be fine." I say and laugh a little then fallow her home.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:17 am

Silent

We get to my house and I walk into the living room. I bring my book out and sit on the couch. I start reading.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:20 am

Seth

I sit on the couch next to Silent and put my hand on her leg. I turn on the TV and start watching the news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next