Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Sean

"Okay." I say and continue to eat. Kevin looks at me and throws food at me but I dodge it, "missed me!" I say happily and he sticks his tongue out at me.

Thedy

Margaret and Jaden watch a movie after dinner and I call Danny to see when he'll be home from work.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Desiree

I smile a little and continue to eat.

Danny

I answer my cellphone. "Hello?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Thedy

"When will you be home?" I ask him and sit on our bed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Danny

"I'm about to leave, Collin and I are just finishing the last part of the movie." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Thedy

"Alright, Jaden got into trouble again today at school when you left to go to work." I say and rub my temples. "He got into a fight with a kid, could you talk to him when you get home?" I ask and sigh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Danny

I sigh. "Yeah i'll talk to him when I get home." I said. "Love you." I added. I hung up and went back to helping Collin with the movie.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Thedy

"I love you,too." I say to him before we hung up. I go back downstairs to watch the rest of the movie with Jaden and Margaret until Danny gets home.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Danny

I got home after a while and open the door. "I'm home." I said. I walk into the living room and look at Jaden. "Could I talk to you in the kitchen?" I asked him and walk in the kitchen. "Why did you fight a kid today?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Jaden

"Because he called me names and he started it." I say and sit on a chair in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Danny

"Thats not how you solve things by fighting." I said. I think for a moment. "I won't ground you this time but get in another fight then you will be grounded." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Jaden

I nod my head and go upstairs to get ready for bed with Margaret.

Thedy

I walk into the kitchen and smile when I see Danny, "there's my handsome man." I say and gently kiss him on the lips. "Do you want something to eat?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Danny

I kiss her back on the lips. "Yeah." I said.

Desiree

I finish eating.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Thedy

I go get his plate that is wrapped in foil and uncover it. I put in in the microwave and sit on the counter waiting for it to finish cooking, "how was your day?" I ask

Seth

We clean the plates then people start coming for the dress party.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Danny

"It was great, what about you?" I asked.

Desiree

"Who are all these people?" I ask Sean in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Thedy

"Long and tiring, I had to clean the house, make Girl Scout plans with Marcy, grocery shop and set up for the school find raiser." I say and hand him his plate once it is done cooking.

Sean

"People from their work." I whisper back to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Danny

"You had a busy day today." I said and started eating. "I had to help film in the woods today after coming back from Jaden and Margaret's school." I told her.

Desiree

"Alright." I said back in a whisper.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40