Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Silent

I finish practicing and thank the guys for helping me. I begin to leave when I see Ron. I groan and walk out the place. I head back home but stop to buy me a guiter. I buy the guiter and arrive home after.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Seth

"Hey,Silent." I say as I watch TV and play with Sean, he toddles over to Silent. "Hi,Silent!" Sean says and gives her a hug.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Sielnt

"Hi guys." I said and hug Sean back. I put my guiter against the wall and go to the kitchen. I grab a bottle of water then see what time it is. At eight tonight is my concert, I can do this. I thought. I sit at the table as I read over my lyrics and sip my water.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:46 pm

[Yeah, I'm just going to take out Marcy from this equasion. Jason's going to be crushed, though.]

Marcy

As I was hunting, I heard the crunching of sand and dirt behind me. The sound of someone pulling the glock on the pistol rang through my ears, and I knew I was a goner. As I was turning around, a bullet hits me in the chest, landing inches away from my heart. I didn't dare move, for the fear of it bullet sliding towards my fragile heart made my stomach flip-flop. I cried, and the tears dripped from my eyes, "Jason, take good care of Miracle for me. Tell her mommy's in a better place now. I love you." I whispered every word of that. I stared at the sky, just waiting for the thin tread that held my life together to break. I felt the blood leak out, and I took in shallow breaths as memories of Michael, Jason, Miracle, and even Delilah swam through my mind. I placed a hand on my chest where the hole was, and didn't care about the burning sensation. I gripped my bow in my free hand, and just waited.

[Wow, I got a little emotional there. So, yes, I did kill Marcy. But, I have a reson. I'm in FOUR RPGs and it's getting frustrating to be in all of them.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Jason

I lay next to Marcy and sing to her as I watch her eyes close, "I love you Marcy, I will think of you every day and Miracle will grow up to be a fine young lady, I love you." I say after I finish the song. "Miracle and I both love you, you can go now it is alright." I whisper to her and watch her close her eyes then take her very last breath of air.

{I am actually crying right now. I will put deceased next to Marcy's name.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Marcy

I stopped breathing, and my heart stopped beating. My grip on the bow loosened and I went limp on the ground.

[Okay. N'aww, now I feel bad about killing her. T-T]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Jason

I look at Marcy and hold her cold hand tightly not wanting to let go of her. "I am sorry I didn't live up to protect like I said I would." I whisper and I sit not knowing what to do now.

{Why do you feel bad? I didn't know I could actually cry because I am usually tough as nails, LOL!}
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm

[I be gone to see a movie with my brother and come back to see Marcy dead. Aw I feel so bad for Jason]

Silent

It is time for me to go to the concert. I get dressed and look in the mirror. I look like a rockstar and feel like one too. "I'm going to my concert, I hope you come or at least watch it on the television, channel 40." I said to Seth and grabbed my guiter. I kissed him on the cheek and ran out the house.

I got to the stadioum and walk in. I go backstage and sit in the room. I wait for the concert to begin.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Seth

I watch Silent's concert on the TV since I have no one to watch Sean.

Jason

I get up and pick Marcy's cold body, I carry her to the side of the house so I can bury her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Silent

I get on stage and see a massive crowd. I don't see anyone I know in the crowd and I start to feel sick. None of my friends, no one. I look at the video cameras which is being filmed on live tv. My heart starts to pound as the music begins. I close my eyes and then open them as I start singing. This is live on every telelvision in the world. I thought. I look around the place and see Ron. My heart starts going faster and I begin to shake. I suddenly stop singing and stand on stage, staring at everyone. What are you doing, sing. I thought. I tried to sing but nothing came out.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Seth

"What are you doing sing!?" I say at the TV screen making Sean look at me like I am crazy. I pick up Sean and lay him down in his crib he falls asleep quickly. I run out of the house to the concert, "God, I hope seeing me or someone in the crowd helps you,Silent." I say as I run down the side walk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Silent

This is your night, sing. Sing! I thought. I put the microphone up and try to sing but I sound horrible. I put the microphone back on the stand and run off stage. I go to the bathroom and puke in the toilet. I finish puking and leave the bathroom. One of the guys come see me. "I'm so sorry, I'm not use to being on stage and-." I said but start crying as I cut myself off.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Seth

I finally get in after convincing the guards that I am allowed to be here and I see Silent. "Silent, you need to sing, I know you can do it." I say as I walk up to her and hug her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Silent

I hug Seth back and shake my head. "I can't, there is to many people." I said. I look at the crowd of people and start to feel sick again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Seth

"Just act like your singing to me or someone else, just ignore the crowd." I say to her and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Silent

I think about it for a moment. "Okay i'll try." I said. I kiss him on the lips and smile. I get back on stage and look at the guys. "I'm ready." I told them. They announce my name and the song i'm going to sing. The guys smile at me and I smile back. I stare at the crowd and pick up the microphone. This is my dream and this is who I am. I thought. I smile at the crowd and begin to sing when the music starts.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:51 pm

[Ya know, I feel like bring Marcy back. She has a soft spot in my heart. But, she's buried in dirt...*thinks while I snack on a cheese stick*]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Seth

I smile as I watch Silent sing. "She is really good." I say to myself and watch more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Silent

This is who I am. I finish. The crowd goes wild and I smile. I feel my heart race in excitment. I go back stage and hug Seth. "Thanks." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Seth

"You did amazing." I say to Silent and kiss her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Silent

I smile and kiss him back when Ron walks up to us. "You did great." He said. I hold Seths hand and smile a little. "Thanks, I guess." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Seth

I look at Ron with a scowl on my face and hold Silent's hand tightly.

Jason

I kneel down to Marcy's body before I put her in the hole, "God, I wish you would just wake up and be fine then I could take you to the hospital." I say and place my hand on her cheek and look at her for awhile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:15 pm

Silent

"Are you going to be at the studio next week?" Ron asked. "I'll think about it, maybe." I told him. He nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Seth

"Now what?" I ask Silent and smile at her.

Jason

As I look at Marcy tears just start coming down my face and I cry hard. I talk to her like she is still alive and well but I know she isn't, I find myself waiting for an answer then remember, I am talking to a dead person. "I am giving you one last chance, Marcy." I say and start to choke up. "If your still alive for some reason,please just wake up now." I say as my tears stream down my face.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Silent

I smile at him. "Sign autographs." I said. I look at my fans and head over to them then start signing autographs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next