Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:48 am

Seth

"I won't kill him but I am sure as hell going to hurt him." I say and go to the studio.

I burst through the door of the recording room and lock all of the doors so no one can get in. "Your going to pay big time." I say to Ron and pick him up then throw him against the wall. I pick him up by the shirt collar and punch him in the face multiple times and punch him in the stomach. I drop him to the floor and unlock the doors, knowing I will probably go to jail for 'attacking' him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:56 am

Silent

I go to the club and sit at the table with Daisy and Collin. "I shouldn't have told him." I said. "You did the right thing." Daisy said. "Ron is a famous producer, if the police find out who hurt him then Seth will go to jail." I told them. "How do you know he went and hurt him?" Collin asked. "He told me, he is." I said. I told them what Seth had told me he done with Thedy. "Am I not pretty enough or easy to walk all over?" I asked as I begin to cry again. "Calm down, you have us." Daisy said. I smiled and we started talking again. I sometime think of Seth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:07 am

Seth

They stuff me into the police car with handcuffs on and I sit in the back of the police car thinking. I love Silent, she is beautiful, smart, funny and plain out perfect. I don't why I do these stupid things, I just do them without thinking first, I guess I am like my father. I guess everyone was right when they said he is going to be exactly like his father, he'll get the most beautiful girl in the world inside and out. She'll try to stop him but he will find a way to mess it up and won't know why he did it. My family is right..I am like my father, I am a monster for doing these stupid things and hurting women. I think and a tear rolls down my cheek. "You got what you wanted dad, for your son to be exactly like you." I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:11 am

Silent

Collin and Daisy are wasted and I get tired of sitting in the club. I leave and head home. I get home and close the door. I sit on the couch and watch a horror movie as I think of Seth. Please don't be at jail. I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:13 am

Seth

They give me one phone call and I dial Silent's phone number, "please answer." I say as the phone rings.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:15 am

Silent

I feel my phone buzz and take it out my pocket. I see a unknown number but answer it anyway. "Hello?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:18 am

Seth

"Thank God you answered!" I say while smiling a little. "I am in jail, you can come and bail me out or I am going to be here for some time, then I have a court date in two days to see how long my sentence is." I say and wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:20 am

Silent

"You hurt him didn't you? After I said don't hurt him." I said. I got up and walked to the door. "I'll be there soon." I said. I walked out the door and headed to jail.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:23 am

Seth

"Yeah,I did hurt him." I say, "I have to go,bye." I say and we end the call, I go take my seat and wait for Silent to come.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:26 am

Silent

I arrive and walk up to the desk. I tell the lady i'm here to bail my boyfriend out and she allows Seth to be free. I walk out the police station with Seth. I put my hands in my coat pocket and we walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:29 am

Seth

"Thank you,Silent." I say as I look through the papers telling me that I have to go to court and all that other bull. "Will you go to court with me?" I ask while laughing a little to myself. "This does bring back the memories." I say while sighing and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:32 am

Silent

I become irratated and stop. "Stop laughing and smiling its not funny." I said. "I'll go to court with you." I told him and continue walking.

We get to my house and walk in. I close the door and lock it then take my coat off. I go in the living room and sit on the couch and start watching television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:36 am

Seth

I go inside with Silent and watch TV when Danny comes walking in. "Hey." I say to him and Thedy comes downstairs and kisses him on the lips.

Thedy

"Hi,babe!" I say to Danny and kiss him on the lips, "how was your day?" I ask Danny with a bright smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:38 am

Silent

"I bet hers was swell." I said. I get up and walk in the kitchen so I won't be near Thedy. I sit on the chair in the kitchen and lay my head on my arms on the table.

"Great." Danny said and kissed her back. "Hey." Danny said to Seth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:41 am

Thedy

"What would you like to do today?" I ask Danny and smile as I nuzzle my face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:45 am

Silent

Tell him what you done, how about you do that. I thought. I ge tup and go to the bathroom. I sit on the toilet after locking the bathroom door. I pull my sleeve up and stare at all my burns.

"Lets go to my house, for a sleep over." He said. He walked to the bathroom door and knocked on it. "Silent want to spend a night at my house?" He asked. "No, not aslong as Thedy is there, just have fun with her." I said. He walks back to Thedy and wait to see if she agrees to go to his house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:48 am

Thedy

"Of coarse!" I say while smiling run upstairs to get a pair of Pj's then we leave to go to his house.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:52 am

Silent

I decide to turn on the hot scolding water. I place my wrist under there and allow my pain to drown into the water. I stop after a while and turn off the water. I put a bandage on my wrist and walk out the bathroom. I go into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. After getting water I go into the living room and sit beside Seth on the couch. I start watch television.

Danny and Thedy arrive at his mansion. They first go to the theater and watch a movie.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:55 am

Thedy

The movie finishes and I smile brightly, "that was a good movie." I say to Danny and kiss him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:39 am

Silen

"I'm going to bed." I said to Seth. I get up and go to my room. I get ready for bed but just sit on my bed, instead of sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Seth

"Night." I say to Silent and I stay downstairs for a while.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Silent

I continue to sit on my bed as I think of tomorrow. I'm still doing the concert, I thought, This is my dream and i'm not throwing it away because of what happen. I lay on my bed with one of my unicorns and fall asleep, after a while.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Seth

I lay on the couch and fall asleep quickly, all along my thoughts pounding through my head.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Silent

I get up the next morning and get dress. I do my hair and makeup. I begin to pick up my cellphone when I stopped. I won't need my cellphone I thought to myself. I put my cellphone back and get a piece of paper. I write on the paper, That I left to practice for my concert tonight. I also write where the concert is going to be, hopping Seth comes. I put the papaer on the coffee table in the living room and leave to the studio.

I arrive later and sit on the bench. Some of the guys there help me practice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Seth

I get up a little later and read a note left by Silent. I toss the note in the trash bin after reading it and go get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next