Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:15 am

Silent

"Do you guys want to go now, I have to let Zues know." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:18 am

Marcy

I leaned into Jason's shoulder, "Jason, I can't have children anymore. I wanted to have more, but I can't. I'm dead, I can't cry, I don't bleed, I'm so confused, I can't take it anymore." my face turns a slight rose color, and I look at him with red eyes.

[I just watched What to Expect When You're Expecting, so I'm thinking about kids right now. o__e.]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:21 am

Silent

"Your eyes are red." I said. I handed her a hand mirror so she can see.

[Lol I sometimes watch stuff like that and be disturbed by it too]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:22 am

Jason

"That's okay, we have a beautiful little girl together and that's all we need." I say to her and gently kiss her on the lips. "We are happy and that's all that matters,okay?" I say and wipe away her tears. "Why are her eyes red?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:25 am

Marcy

"I'm a freak." I set it on the bed gently and held back a scream.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 am

Silent

"No your different and its amazing." I said to her. "I'm different and I love it, be happy its okay." I told Marcy. I gave her a smile and try to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:29 am

Jason

"Your not a freak, your a mother and my wife." I say to her and smile trying to make her feel better. "Your a beautiful women, talented, smart and funny." I say and hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:34 am

Marcy

I shake my head, "I'm a freak and you know it! I shouldn't be alive right now! I should be dead, in a hole and rotting. This isn't supposed to happen!" I held my hand over my mouth after I was finished, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:36 am

Jason

"That's fine but your not a freak, Marcy." I say to her and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:38 am

Silent

I head out the door. "I'm going to tell Thedy that were moving." I said. I left my room and found Thedy. I walked in the room. "Thedy were moving to Olympia." I told her. "You can come." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:41 am

Marcy

I felt some color return to my face and a tear roll down my cheek, "I am, Jason. I am." I took in a shaker breath as I felt some blood leak out if the cut I had made in my arm.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 am

Jason

"Are you returning to normal?" I ask as I see the blood leak from her arm. "Please stop calling yourself a freak,Marcy." I say as I put my hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:49 am

Marcy

I place my hand on top of his and shake my head, "I am, Jason. I will always be." I let more tears run down my face as my heart starts to beat again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:52 am

Jason

"You can think that but I am not going to think my own wife is a freak." I say to her and kiss her on the lips.

Thedy

"I guess, I will come but can I see Danny again?" I ask Silent
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:57 am

Marcy

The warmth returns to my entire body and I could feel the blood flowing through my veins. I looked at the cut, and saw that I had stained her bed sheet. I stood up and wrapped my bandana around the cut.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:59 am

Jason

"I am shocked." I say as I watch the color come back to Marcy and I call Silent up to see what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:03 am

Marcy

I rub my pounding head and continue to cry harshly. I sit against her dresser and bury my head in my lap as I cry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:06 am

Jason

"Why are you crying?" I ask, "aren't you happy that your back to normal?" I ask and kneel in front of her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:08 am

Silent

"Yeah Danny lives almost in Olympia." I told Thedy. I hear my name be called and I run to my room. I stand at the door and stare at Marcy. "Oh my gosh, your color is coming back." I said to Marcy. "Sadness must bring the color back." Said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:11 am

Marcy

I start to calm down and the color stays. I look up at Silent, my eye puffy and red from crying, "Am I going back to normal or something?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:13 am

Silent

"Possibly but we need to make sure." I said. I walk over to my bed and hand her the mirror. "You take a look for yourself and tell us what you think." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:14 am

Jason

"This is all so confusing." I say and sit on Silent's bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:19 am

Marcy

I look into the mirror and see the same pale girl as from an hour before. I shake my head, "I'm still pale. I'm not tan like I was before. What do I look like to you?" In the mirror, I'm looking at them with red eyes. To them, I have ice blue eyes and golden tan skin.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:21 am

Jason

"You look normal again." I say to Marcy
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:23 am

Silent

"I can see you as a zombe because i'm a godess but humans see you as a normal person." I told her. "Your still pretty." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next