Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:33 am

Silent

I make a sad face. "Aw not Luna." I said, jockingly. Xen puts Adrian in the carrier and turns to me. "I have dibs on Sam." He said. I sign and pretend to be sad. "I get to push Sean then." I said. I quickly smile and walk to Sean's stroller. "Okay lets go to my house, first." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:39 am

I nodded and we push them to Summer's house. Along the way, I get many stares from the commoners. I sighed and walked up the stairs to Summer's house.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:43 am

Summer

We walk up my stairs and I open the door. "Emerald i need you to come with me shopping for the triplets and Xen stay home with them." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:45 am

I shook my head, "I will take care of it all. You and Xen stay here and I'll do the shopping." I smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:48 am

Silent

I smiled and hugged Emerald. "Thank-you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:55 am

I smiled, "No problem." I grab my purse and stuff my credit card into my purse. I start walking to the baby store.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:59 am

Summer

I unstrap Luna out her stroller and hand her to Xen. "Hold her into I get the other two." I said. I bring the other strollers in with the twins in them. I unstrap Sam's stroller and hand him to Xen. "You alright holding two, right?" I ask. He nodded and I left to unstrap Sean. I unstrap Sean and begin to hand him to Xen. I smiled and sat on the couch in the living room. "I'm not giving you Sean." I said. "Aw but I want him." He laughed. Adrain crawls in the livingroom and climbs up on the couch. He sat beside Xen and I. "Lets watch spongebob." I said to Adrian, excitedily. Adrian clapped his hands excitedily and I turn the television on to channel 24.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:03 am

I finish purchasing the three cartfuls of baby stuff. I lug all of the bags out of the store and slowly make my way back to Summer's house. "She had to live in the country," I mumble to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:08 am

Summer

I giggle as I watch spongebob being stupid along with Patrick. "Really? You enjoy this stuff?" Xen ask. "Its funny and entertaining." I said. Xen still had Luna and Sam in his arms. "Your baby boy loves it." I said. I looked down at Adrian who giggles everytime spongebob says 'soiled it'. I smile and look up at Xen. "Can't you put on nick jr or playhouse disney?" He ask. I laugh a little. "I don't watch that junk." I said. He rolled his eyes and we continue watching television.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:11 am

I burst through the door with a bag in both hands and one in my mouth. I walk to the extra room and shut the door before starting on the furniture.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:19 am

Summer

I laugh as Emerald bust through the door and go into the extra room. "Should you go and help her?" I ask. "I probaby should." Xen said. "Just put them in the stroller." I said. Xen put Luna in her stroller. I handed Sean to Xen, he held him in his right side. I strap Luna in her stroller then I take Sean out Xens arms and set him in the blue stroller. I strap him in and take Sam out Xens arms. "I'll give Sam a chance in my arms." I said. Xen goes to the extra room and knock on the door. "You need help?" He ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:24 am

I hold up a sheet and grip a paint brush in my teeth, "No! Don't look," I say. I close the door and go back to painting 'Luna's Lair'.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:29 am

Summer

"Okay." Xen said. He walked back in and sat Adrian on his lap. I play with Sam and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:38 am

I finish hanging the white curtains. I stand bak and inspect my work. In the left corner, I decorated it with a jungle theme. A plack on the wall says Sam on it. In the right corner, it's themed sailboats and a plack on the wall says Sean. The curtain hides Luna's butterfly themed section with a sign in the entrance that reads: Luna's Lair. I smile and open the door, "You can come in now."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:44 am

Summer

I squeal when I here Emeralds voice. I get up with Sam in my arms and walk to the bedroom. I step in and smile. I felt shock and excited. "Wow! This is amazing." I said. I stare around the room and squeal. "Oh my gosh, thank-you." I smile. I just stare in wonder. "How did you do this?" I ask. I just couldn't beleive how amazing this room looks.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:22 pm

I wipe the sweat off of my forehead, "I painted at super speed, used my decorating skills, and my imagination for make this. I need a nap." I laughed and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Summer

I smiled and nod my head. "Thanks, you three could go home, if you like." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:24 pm

I nodded my head, "Okay. Have a good day with them. All the baby supplies are in that bag." I pointed to a plastic bag next to the crib or Sean. I hugged Summer and walked into the living room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:35 pm

Summer

I followed her into the living room. "Okay were leaving, bye Summer." Xen said. I said good-bye to them both an they left with Adrian to their home next to mine. I closed my door and locked it. I walked into the triplets bedroom and put sam in his crib. He instantly fell asleep. I walked into the living room and unbuckled Sean. I picked him up and laid him in his crib. He fell asleep too. Lastly I walked in the living room and unbuckled Luna. I slide the curtian open and laid her in her crib. I smiled and kissed each of there heads then closed Luna's curtian before turning off the light and going to the kitchen to fix me something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:38 pm

When we arrived home, I took a short shower before changing into pajamas and walking into the living room. I opened the fridge, "What's there to eat?" I asked hungrily.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Xen

"I don't think we have nothing." I said. I put Adrian on the floor and he crawled to his bug toy. He started playing with it. I got up and walked in the kitchen, I leaned over the counter. "We probably should order out." I told Emerald. "What about pizza?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:59 pm

I closed the door and looked at Xen, "Okay." I stretched out on the couch and started napping, "Wake me up when the food's here."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Xen

"Okay." I said. I picked up the phone and ordered the pizza then went into the living room and started playing with Adrian.

A minute later the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and open it. The pizza guy handed me the pizza and I paid for it then closed the door. "Pizzas here!" I yelled as I walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:10 pm

I jumped and fell off the couch. I stood up and walked over to the box. I grabbed a slice and hit Xen's arm, "Thanks for scaring me."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Xen

"Hey no problem." I smiled. I picked Adrian up and sat him in his high chair. I cut some of the pizza up and put it on a blue plate. I sat it in front of Adrian. I then grabbed a slice of pizza and sat at the table. I started eating my pizza.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next