Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:42 pm

-Lloyd-
Jess drove us to the park. When Oliver and I got out, he drove to the house.
Oliver said "Hey Rosaline, how are you?" I waved.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Rosaline

"Hey Oliver." I said and smiled. "What should we do?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Emerald

I held Xen's hand as we walked into Oliver Garden. I saw Summer, and we walked over. "Are you glad to be a junior now?"
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:47 pm

-Oliver-
"There is going to be a music fest here in 2 days, do you want to sign up? Everyone already know a few songs."
Lloyd took out his manga called "Bleach" and started reading it. I nudged is shoulder, and he looked up. "Oh sorry, I like manga." He put his book back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Summer

"Yeah i'm happy, would you guys like to go to the beach house with Francis and I?" I ask. "Its only going to be us." I told them.

Rosaline

"Yeah lets sign up." I said. "I love manga too but mine is Vampire Knight." I said.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:52 pm

-Lloyd-
I went over to the sign up sheet and signed our name.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Emerald

"Sure. We can get my brother to watch the kids." The waitress lead us to our table after I finished talking, and I skimmed through the menu for a drink.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Rosaline

"This is so exciting." I said and clapped my hands.

Summer

The waiter comes up and ask what we want to drink. "I'll have orange soda." I said. "I'll have orange soda too." Xen said. He wrote down the drinks and waited for Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Emerald

I looked up, "I'll have a Shirley Temple." He wrote it down, then walked off. I nudged Xen with my shoulder, "One more year until total freedom."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Xen

"I know." I said and smiled. He came back with our drinks then ask what we want to eat. "I'll have pasta." I said. "Salad." Summer told him. He wrote it down and waited for Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Emerald

"I'll have some alfredo." He took up our menus and walked away. I tunred back to Xen, "You know, our year and a half anniversary is in three days."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Summer

"I know." Xen said. "Aw how cute, you guys do that couple stuff." I said and made a face. "Your just jealous because you have no boyfriend." xen said then made a face at me. "Shut up, I am about to, maybe when we go to the beach house." I said. Xen looked at me serious. "What are you going to do?" He ask. "Nothing to worry about." I told him and flipped my hair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Emerald

I bobbed my head, "Mhm, I know what you're planning. Don't try and be all slick." I winked at her, and nudged Xen with my shoulder, "I already have your gift. I can't tell you what it is, though."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Xen

"Okay. I have yours too but I can't tell either." I said and smiled.

Summer

"Ew this lovey dovey stuff is so gross." I said and our food came. Once the waiter left then I started eating.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Emerald

I stuck my tounge out at her, then planted a kiss on Xen's lips. I pulled away and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Summer

I laugh a little and stop eating. "So exactly what am I going to do?" I ask Emerald and smile.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=121
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40