Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Xen

"Okay, where?" I ask. I lean against Adrian's wall and wait for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:47 pm

I sighed, "The willow tree. You should know where it is." I leaned against a lightpole and set my skateboard on the grass.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Xen

"Just me?" I ask. I move from the wall and walk out the room to the living room. I smile when I see Adrian and he starts giggling as Summer talks through the bug.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:53 pm

"Yeah." I sit down and lean my head on the pole.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Xen

"Okay, i'll meet you there." I said. I hung up and put my shoes on. "Where are you going?" Summer ask. "Nowhere, don't worry about it, just watch Adrian for me." I told her. "Okay" she said. I kissed Adrian on the forehead and said good bye to Summer. I open the door then locked it after I stepped outside and I headed to the willow tree.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:50 pm

I sat down on the bench and threw my skateboard on the ground. I sat there and waited for Xen to come.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Xen

I saw Emerald and ran up to her. I sat down. "Hey, so what do you want?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:11 pm

I looked at him, "Even if you don't feel the same way, I-I wan't to get back together. I thought about my actions and I was very childish in how I reacted." I turned away and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Xen

I thought about it for a while. "Fine, we can get back together because I love you but you have to promise one thing." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:16 pm

I look back at him, "What is it?" I gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Xen

"You need to stop, getting upset and acting like you did before." I said. "We have a kid and you just acted stupid, so promise to stop acting like you did and we'll be back together." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:26 pm

I nod my head, "I promise. I am truely sorry I acted like that." I stood up on the bench and grabbed my music book. I flipped to the back, "I drew a picture of Adrian." I set the book in his lap and rubbed my neck.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Xen

"Nice." I smile. I get up. "Why don't we go see him." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:30 pm

I stood up and grabbed my skateboard. I smile, "I went back to my old style."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Xen

"Nice but my old style, i'm never going back to." I said. "Come on." I smile. I walk out the woods and to the apartments.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:33 pm

I hesitate at the door before opening it. I set my board by the door and walk over to the living room where Summer is playing with Adrian. Adrian turns his head towards me and smiles. I crouch next to him, "Hey, love."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Summer

"Dude, what is she doing here?" I ask Xen in a whisper. Adrian notices I left and starts crying. I walk back over and pick him up. "Hey baby Adrian." I smile. He smiles back and laughs. I sit him back on the floor so he can play with Emerald. I had to the door and grab my purse. "Where are you going?" Xen ask. "I'm going out, anywhere, won't be back to late." I said. I take the keys and walk out the apartment. I slam the door shut and lock it then leave out the apartments.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:46 pm

I played with Adrian and he started laughing as I tickled him, "Who's mommy's baby boy? You are!" I blew a rasberry onto his stomach and started to spin him around in the air.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Summer

I decide since Emerald is back in Xen's life and he's change a lot, I should too. No more being who I use to be but being different is my goal. I head down to the piercing store. They pierce my ears and then give me snake bites. I thank them and leave to the hair salon. The people there cut some of my hair and die it to a dark black. I leave there and head to the mall where I buy as many cloths from hot topic as I can. I put on one of my new outfits and walk to the club. I breath in and step into the club. Loud music sounds and I start going crazy, being free, forgetting everything.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 pm

I looked up at Xen, Adrian in my arms, "What do you want to do today?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Xen

"I don't know but maybe sleep, night." I said. I walk to the bedroom. "Also you can watch the television we have." I tell her. I walk in the room and lay in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:06 pm

I smiled, "Wanna watch TV Adrian?" I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Summer

I wake up in someones house. First everything is a blur but then I remember what happen. I throw my cloths on and run out his house. I stop in the alley and try to hold myself together as I cry. I lean against the wall and breath. "Just try to forget it ever happen." I tell myself. I lean off the wall and run back to the apartment buildings. I stop in front of the door and breath in. I unlock the door and walk in. I put my hoodie over my head and lay the keys on the counter. I jump on to the couch and pick Adrian up. "Hey baby boy, how are you?" I say with a smile. I tickle him and give him back to Emerald. I lay my feet on the coffee table and lean my head back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:34 pm

I stare at her, "Dude, when did you get snakebites?" I asked. I set my hat on the coffee table and ran my fingers through my black hair.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Summer

"Today." I said. I take my hoodie off and show her my piercings. "I kinda went crazy, also with the hair." I muttered. I take my feet off the coffee table and lean over to see the television better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next