Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:23 pm

I sit at the table with Xen, "So, what are we going to do about our next kid?" I took a bite and wiped the sauce off of my chin.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Xen

"We probably should think of names." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:30 pm

I smiled, "Okay. How about for a girl we name her Mariza and a boy we name it Tanner? Your turn." I looked over at Adrian, who had smeared the pizza sauce all over his face. I giggled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Xen

"Adrian." I said. I got up and wiped the sauce off his face then sat back down. "For the girl June and for the boy Danny." I said. I took a bite of my pizza.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:37 pm

I nodded my head, "Okay. What about a room for it. Do we have one?" I stood up and threw the plate away.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Xen

"Yeah its beside Adrians room." I told Emerald. I got up and threw my plate away.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:53 pm

I stood up and kissed him on the lips, "I'm happy to have a family with you."

[I'm back from spending an hour and a half with my dad!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:57 pm

[Welcome back!]

Xen

"I'm happy too." I smiled. I return the kiss. "Bedtime." I said to Adrian. I picked him up and walked to his room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:01 pm

I yawned, "Good idea. Night." I walked into our room and crawled under the covers before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Xen

I changed Adrian into his pajamas and read him a story until he fell asleep. I put his stuff bug beside him and kissed his forehead before turning the lights off. I left the door crack and walked into Emerald an my bedroom. I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed. I got under the covers and fell asleep.

Summer

After feeding the triplets and putting them in bed, I got in my bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:09 pm

After hearing Xen fall asleep, I cuddled up next to him.

In the morning, I walked to the kitchen and started to cook breakfast.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Xen

I wake up and get dress. I walk out the room and into Adrians room. He is still asleep so I walked into the kitchen to see Emerald cooking. "Hey Emerald." I said, sitting at the table.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:20 pm

I smiled, "Hey." I leaned forward and flipped the pancake. I set them on a plate and walked to the table, my stomach clearly showing I was pregnant. I set a plate infront of Xen and sat down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Xen

"Thanks, I love pancakes." I said. I start eating and smiled. "Well now we defiantly know your pregnant." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:41 pm

I hit his arm, "I'm gonna be fat after this." I laughed and felt a tiny kick.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Xen

I rub my arm and smile. "You okay?" I ask, eating some more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:48 pm

I nod my head, "Just a kick. We need to go to the store and buy some food, even of the people give me dirty looks." I sighed and remembered how they looked at me at the baby store.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Xen

I nod and kiss her on the lips. "Don't worry, it won't be to long for them to forget what happen." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:55 pm

I roll my eyes, "Yeah yeah. When do you wanna go?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Xen

"We can go as soon as Adrian wakes up." I said. I finish eating and put my plate in the sink.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:27 pm

I nod my head, "Okay. I'm gonna go change." I walked to the room and threw on a sweater. I put on some grey skinny jeans and checked on Adrian, who was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Xen

I walk in the living room and sit on the couch. I turn the television on. "He can sleep." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:32 pm

I turned my head and stuck my tongue out at him. I sat on his lap and watched TV with him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Xen

After a while, Adrian finally wakes up. I get up and get him dress then take him in the kitchen. I sit him in his high chair and give him some pancakes, that I cut up for him. I sit on the chair and wait for him to finish so we can go.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:43 pm

After he finishes, I hold him in my arms and we start walking to the baby store. I get multiple glares and finger points from people, and I start to feel targeted. I walkover to a cloud themed crib, "What about this?" I asked as I pointed to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next