Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:41 pm

I frowned, "And the last time we got it out of her with my werewolf powers. I can't do that now." We arrived at the house and I picked up a very cranky Adrian, "Hey, love." He calmed down and reached for Xen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Xen

I hold Adrian and tickle him. "Hey Adrian." I said. I sat on the couch and put him on my lap. I turn the television on and we both watch the television.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 pm

I walk into Amy and Alice's room and see that they're asleep. I walk back into the living room, "Did someone come and watch them or something?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Xen

"Devin watch them and now he's ocer at Summer's house watching her triplets." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:05 pm

"Okay." I sat next to him, "Xen, what if Summer never gets cured. If I was still a Hybrid, I could have gotten the demon out of her." I sighed and propped my head up with my arm.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Xen

"Oh my gosh and what if she dies then who will take care of her babies?" I said, jokingly. "Relax she'll be fine." I said. "I hope." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:10 pm

I hit his arm, "Oh, you're funny." I kissed his cheek then grabbed Adrian and held him in the air. I jogged around the house shouting "Super Adrian!" as I did. He laughed his adorable baby laugh and I spun around.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Xen

I contiue to watch television.

Summer

I felt so cold. I lean up in the bed. The doctors and nurses kept a eye on me from behind a glass. I rock back and forth as the demon begin to take over my body. My vampire powers are compeletly gone and now I have a demon inside of me, taking full control of my body.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:42 pm

I feel a slight ringing in my head. I used to get that whenever Summer and I were close together and she had the demon inside of her, but I was far away from the hospital. I set Adrian on the ground and he runs to his toys. I hold my head and shut my eyes tightly. I reopen them and stagger into the living room like a drunken person. I hold myslef up on a chair and the ringing gets slowly and steadily worse.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Summer

I suddenly stopbreathing and my heart stops. The demon has taken over my body. I fall on the bed and the doctor an nurses come rushing in, trying to help me.

Xen

"Are you okay?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:52 pm

My heart rate drops dramatically, "No." I drop to the floor, completely limp and unconsious.

[Ah, it appears Summer and Emerald are connected somehow.]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Summer

I wake up and feel a lot better like nothing has happen. They release me from the hospital or at least I allow them too. I kick the last body and run out the hospital. I jump in a tree and feel different. The demon is inside of me and will be able to take control of me whenever.

[Summer is the only one who is going to have the demon inside of her, right? Only Emerald can sense when the demon is taking over Summer but just no passing out, we already had enough almost through the whole thing, lol]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:02 pm

[Awwh, I love making Emerald faint. Okay. I have brought a lot of pain to her already. Lol.]

I jump back up and look at Xen, "Summer's fine now. She's out of the hospital. The demon's inactive right now." I rub my head, "I think I landed too hard on the ground." I laughed a little then sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:09 pm

[Lol you enjoy making her suffer Laughing ]

Summer

I jump out the tree and run to Emerald an Xen's house. I knock on their door. Xen answers the door and I smile. "Hey Xen and Emerald." I said. "Are you okay?" Xen ask. I nodded and sat down. "Perfect." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:12 pm

I stared at her, "How is the demon? He seems to be inactive." I pursed my lips and narrowed my eyes as I stared into hers.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Summer

"Fine." I said. I started messing with my hair. "Well to be safe, you need to stay with us and your triplets will stay with Devin." Xen said. "That is until the doctors find a way to destroy it." Xen said. I nodded my head and continue messing with my hair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:22 pm

My stomach grumbled, "I'm gettng something to eat." I got up and started to look in the fridge. I pulled out something made of meat and started to eat it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Summer

"I'm tired." I said. "Then go in the guess room and go to sleep." Xen said. I get up and go to sleep in the guess room.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:16 pm

-Francis-
I went to sleep after doing my homework, and had dreams about Summer. Was she really a vampire? Why did I have a feeling she was hurt in some way?

-Tammy-
I had finished my homework, and went to bed. I fell into a dreamless sleep.

-Jess-
After Rosaline left, we heard yelling and swearing coming from the house we had pranked . "C'mon, lets go." We went back to the house, and went to our rooms. I played some video games, and finished Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Rosaline

I got dress for bed and got in my bed. I turn off the light and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:14 pm

IT IS NOW MIDNIGHT. TODAY IS WEDNESDAY.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Rosaline

I get up and get dress. I skip breakfast and grab my backpack then run out the house. Once I arrive at school and put my stuff in the locker, I close the door and run to my classroom.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Jess
I went to school with my cousins, and went to the first hour of the day.

Tammy
I woke up, put on clothes, and ate breakfast. I had cleaned the house yesterday, and it was dirty again. After I ate and said my goodbyes, I went to school. I went to first hour, and read a book until class started.

Francis
After drinking a cup of tea when I awoke, I went to school. I wondered how Summer was... I missed her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Rosaline

School ended and I was the first to leave. I ran home and grabbed my keyboard then ran to the park. I sat at a picnic table and started my homework.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Summer

I got up and jumped out the bedroom window. I ran out the kingdom and to rhe park. I climbed the tree in the park and laid in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next