Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:41 am

Erebus

"I take that as a compliment." I say and smile at her. Athena walks into the room and Hades walks up to her and kisses her on the lips. "I am your sister,Hades." Athena says and pushes him off then sits next to me. "Come on, have a little fun,little sister."Hades says and laughs.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:43 am

Silent

Yeah like I wanted to compliment you. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:50 am

Erebus

Someone comes bursting through the door and it is my mother, "I heard someone is pregnant and my son is the father!" She says happily and I sigh in embarrassment. "Yeah,mom." I say and try to smile. "Don't yeah mom me, boy." She says and slaps the back of my head. She looks at Silent and smiles brightly, "I am Goddess Eileithyia the Goddess of Childbirth, you are?" She asks Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:53 am

Silent

The Godess of i'm going to kill your son. I thought. I smiled and said, "I'm Silent, the Rock Godess."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:58 am

Erebus

"Nice to meet you Silent, I am very happy for you two." My mother says and hugs her tightly for a second. "Have you been a good boy?" My mother asks and I rub my temples from her annoying me. "Yeah, I am going to go with that answer." I say to her and she rolls her eyes. "You haven't eaten anyone, gotten into to much trouble or forcefully had sex, have you?" She asks and I quickly become embarrassed. "Of course not my dearest mother." I mumble and she smiles a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:01 am

Silent

I roll my eyes at Erebus. Last part is right. I thought. I didn't say anything though because he kinda does makes me nervous.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:07 am

Erebus

"Dad's coming isn't he?" I ask my mother and she nods her head 'yes'. "Oh boy." I mumble sarcastically and Athena laughs a little at me. My father walks through the door and I sigh and go up to my room to stay far away from them. "Hello Silent, I am Moros the God of Doom." My father says and I jog upstairs faster, I go to my room and close the door then scream into a pillow because I am so annoyed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:09 am

Silent

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:13 am

Erebus

I come back downstairs and put on a fake smile. "Nice to see you again,dad." I say and he smiles at me. "This is my lovely queen Silent, I am sure she already introduced herself." I say and stand her up then put my arm around her waist as I stand next to her. "Just play the part." I whisper in her ear and kiss her cheek so my parents don't think I am telling Silent anything.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:20 am

Silent

"As if I would love to be your queen." I whispered to him and smiled. "Yeah it wasn't like I was force to sleep with him." I said to his parents and smiled. I step on his foot so he'll get his arm away from my waist.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:23 am

Erebus

I pull away and glare at her for a second, "well,Erebus had a problem with that but we are glad to see it is done and over with." My mother says and smiles.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:28 am

Silent

"Not really." I said loud enough for Erebus to hear me. I cross my arms and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:30 am

Erebus

I sit down next to her and my parents sit on the couch across from us. "So how did you guys meet?" My father asks and I place my hand on Silent's leg.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:32 am

Silent

I moved my leg and smiled. "Why don't you tell them how we met." I said to Erebus and gave him a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:34 am

Erebus

"Thanks,love." I whisper in her ear and smile. "Well, it was at the family cook out, she came with her daughter and we started talking." I say and my mother smiles brightly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:42 am

Silent

"Yeah my daughters name is Desiree." I said. If he doesn't scoot over. I thought. I secretly hit him with my elbow, stating he needs to scoot over a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:47 am

Erebus

I scoot over a little and bring my knees to my chest and hug my legs as I sit. "What do you do on your spare time,Silent?" My father asks and I quickly grab an apple and eat it quietly also a little oddly. I am so odd. I think as I eat the apple.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:51 am

Silent

"I hang with my boy-I mean I hang with my friend." I said and try to smile. I mess with my hair a little. "I also read and watch movies." I added.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:53 am

Erebus

"That's nice." My mother says and smiles. "Stop eating like a freak,boy." My father says and I stop picking at the apple. "Sorry." I mumble and eat the apple normally.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:56 am

Silent

I'm suppose to be his queen? How did this happen? I thought. He's weird and different but I still hate him and never will love him. I thought. I looked over at him but quickly look away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:00 am

Erebus

I toss the apple into the trash from the couch and lean back and hold my legs to my chest again. "We will go get settled in." My mother says and they go their room to go settled in. I sigh and roll my eyes, "most annoying people on earth right there." I mumble and bite my black painted nails.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:02 am

Silent

"Your the most annoying person on earth." I said and face him. "Don't ever touch me on the waist or leg, again." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:05 am

Erebus

"Fine." I say and blink away a few tears welling up in my eyes. "Just to let you know, I am always called weird, a freak, annoying so it is nothing new to be rejected." I say and look at the wall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:09 am

Silent

Is he seriously acting like this? I thought. "Yeah okay." I said and rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:12 am

Erebus

I spit out my nail and it hits the wall, I let a few tears go down my face as I relive the horrible childhood I had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next