Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:52 pm

I laughed and nodded, "Okay." I stood up, "Hey, could I talk to you in the hallway, Xen?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Xen

I nod and get up. I sit Adrain in the seat and we walk into the hallway. "Yeah, Emerald, you okay?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:02 pm

I shake my head, "Did we use protection when we did it? I'm really really lightheaded." I rubbed my forehead and looked at him nervously.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Xen

"I believe so, I mean, no I didn't, did you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:08 pm

I shook my head, "I don't use birth control. Why do you think I got pregnant in the first place!" I bit my finger and started pacing nervously.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Xen

"Just calm down, lets not worry right now." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:15 pm

I raise an eyebrow at him, "Xen, I threw up this morning." I sighed and stopped pacing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Xen

"Really? Oh man." I said. I lean against the wall. "You need to make sure. I'll get a doctor to needle you, be rigjt back." I said.

Summer

I got out of bed and walked to Adrian. "Are you hungry?" I ask. He nods and I smile. "When mommy and daddy come back in, i'll ask them to get you something, okay?" I said. He nods and I pick him up. I sit at the end of my bed and let him sit on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:31 pm

I nod my head and wait for Xen to return. He comes back with a doctor and I holdout my arm so he could put the needle in it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Xen

The doctor takes some of her blood. "I'll be right back for the results." He said. I nod and we go in to Summers room. "Xen could you go get Adrian something?" Summer ask. "Is he hungry?" I ask. "Yeah so can you?" She ask. I nodded and turn to Emerald. "I'll be right back." I said. I kissed her and left to the cafeteria.

Summer

"You okay, Emerald?" I ask. I sat Adrian on the floor. Luna starts crying and I walk to her crib. I pick her up and rock her back an forth in my arms. "Its alright, Luna baby." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:38 pm

I nodded my head, "I'm fine." I held Adrian on my lapand kissed his head.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Summer

"Good." I smiled. A doctor walked in and I looked at him. "Uh why are you here?" I ask. "I'm here for Emerald." He said. I nod and stare at Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:44 pm

I stand up and follow the doctorout of the room. I look at him expectantly, "What arethe results?" He looked at me and smiled, "You're pregnant, miss Emerald." I sighed and leaned against the wall, "Oh joy."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:48 pm

Xen

I step out the elevator and run to the doctor. "What are the results?" I ask. "She's pregnant." He said. "Congrats." He smiled then left. I walked up to Emerald. "Everything is going to be fine." I said. I kiss her and walk in to the room. I sit Adrian on my lap and start feeding him mac an cheese.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:51 pm

I walk back into the room, "Well, everything is fine. The doctor just wanted to tell me that I'm pregnant again." I sat in a chair and stared out the window.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:00 am

Summer

I put Luna back in her crib and sat back on the end of the bed. "You are?" I ask. I smile at Xen. "Just can't help yourself, can you?" I ask. He shrugs. "Hey shes cute." He said. I laugh a little. "Do you want to find out what it is before so you'll be prepared?" I ask them both. Xen looks at Emerald. "What do you think, I don't mind." He said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:03 am

I shrugged, "I kinda want it to be a surprise, just like Adrian." I cross my legs and look at Xen, "You really think I'm that cute?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:06 am

Summer

Xen shakes his head and finish giving Adrian his mac and cheese. I sit silently when Sam starts crying. I get up and walk over to him. I pick him up. "He's hungry and I have no bottles because i'm not breast feeding him." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:11 am

I laughed, "I'll go buy some bottles. Be back in a minute, literally." I ran at top speed to the baby store and bought three bottles and some formula. I ran back to the hospital room and checked the timer, "Hey, exactly a minute." I make a bottle and give it to Summer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:13 am

Summer

I smile and take the bottle. "Thanks Emerald." I said. I sat at the end of my bed and start feeding Sam.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 am

I set Adrian on the floor and sit in Xen's lap, "My turn." I smile and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:21 am

Summer

Xen smiles and kisses her on the lips. "Fine you get to sit here." He said, smiling. I finish feeding Sam and start burping him. He burps and I lay him in the crib. The doctor walks in. "Your free to go. We don't see no problems so you can go." He said. He left and I sit at the end of the bed. "Yay I can go." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:24 am

I look at her, "I'll for buy three strollers. Be back in two minutes." I run to the baby store and buy three strollers, one of them purple, one blue and the other green. I run back to the room and unfold them. I smile and gesture to them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:28 am

Summer

I laugh a little and pick Luna up first. I put her in the purple stroller and strap her up. I pick up Sam next and put him in the green stroller. I strap Sam up then lastly pick Sean up. I put him in the blue stroller and strap him up. I turn to Xen and Emerald. "Pick a baby to push." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:31 am

"Dibs on Luna!" I jog over to her stroller. I srap on a baby carrier to my back, "Put Adrian in this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next