Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:46 pm

I smile, "It's also gonna be our one year anniversary soon. What are you planning for that?" I budge him with my shoulder and stare into his eyes, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Nathan

"I have ideas but I am not too sure what would be best." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:59 pm

I laughed, "If I'm stuck in here for that, then I guess you're screwed."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Nathan

"No not really." I say smiling and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:24 am

I looked at him, "How so? You can't fit a fancy resturant in here, nor a dance floor." I laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:30 am

Nathan

"Lots of things we can still do." I say smiling and watch TV when Betty comes in with bruises all over her face and tiny arms. "I am never going back to school!" She says while crying and sits in the corner of the room while hugging her legs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:31 am

I get up and sit next to her. I wrap and arm around her shoulder, "What happened? Did the kids at school do this?" I wipe a few of her tears and wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:35 am

Nathan

"Yeah, they also cut my shoulder." Betty says while pulling her sleeve down and showing a large gash. "I will go get a nurse so they can stitch that up." I say while getting up and I go get a nurse. "They did other things too." She says while her tears comes down fast and furious.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 am

I sway her slightly, "What did they do?" Even if Betty is only a cousin by marriage, she still feels like my sister.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:42 am

Nathan

"They taunted me with fire, one tried to rape me and they craved something on my shoulder but I can't see it." Betty says while shaking and crying, I walk in with a nurse and she stitches up her gash. "It will be alright Betty, you don't have to go back." I say while rubbing her shoulder and she nods her head.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:45 am

I look up at Nathan, "Can you go see when I can get out?" I rub my hand up and down Betty's arm in comfort.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:49 am

Nathan

I look at Betty's shoulder to see a large Satanic star on her shoulder. "Yeah, I will go check." I say while getting up and walk out of the room. "What is on my shoulder?" Betty asks while still crying.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:50 am

I see the star on her shoulder, "I'm not very good at this kind of stuff, but I think it's a Satanic Star. It will go away soon, sweet heart."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:55 am

Nathan

"No it won't go away they craved it very deep with a hunting knife." Betty says while tracing her fingers on the star. "Yeah that's a Satanic Star, like the one on my necklace." She says while wiping her tears away. "You'll be getting out in an hour or a little less, they said that you'll be fine." I say while sitting down on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:58 am

I nod my head and smile, "If they ever hurt you again, you need to tell someone besides your father. If me and nathan are here, ask us." I kiss the side of her head and stand up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Nathan

"I don't tell my father about these things, he'll just laugh at me." Betty says while getting up and sits on the chair. "He doesn't care about me, he stopped caring when my mother died of cancer." She says while opening her back pack and changes her clothes, to ripped skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. She puts her hair in a pony tail and scrolls through her phone messages. "See they even get to me when I am not at school." Betty says while showing us the pictures, videos and messages. "Their cruel people." I say while watching the video.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:08 pm

I nod my head as I watch the video, "They are." I start collecting my things. I look around the room, "On a totally different subject, where are my clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Nathan

"Here are your clothes." I say while handing Cody her clothes in a bag. Betty gets up and cleans her face off of makeup revealing lots of scars on her face from her father and bullies. She sits back down and listens to her music, "I am sorry this happened to you." I say to Betty and Sam comes through the door clearly mad. "Anyone want to go to her school with me?" Sam says while crossing his arms and waits for any takers.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:20 pm

I look at the clock, "If you can wait ten minutes, I'll go with you." I change into my clothes, which was a plain black shirt and some dark purple shorts. I threw on my boots and walked out with my hair in a messy bun. I looked at Sam, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Nathan

"Lets go." Sam says and walks out of the room with Cody. "I will stay here with Betty." I say to them before they leave.

Sam gets into his car with Cody and drives to Betty's school. "We can either go to the principal or go straight to the problem at hand." He says to Cody as he drives and mumbles to himself. "I prefer going to the problem at hand." He says while lighting a cigarette and blows the smoke out the window.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:28 pm

I open my window, "Looks like we have one thing in common. Although beating up a bunch of kids will get me thrown in jail, and I have no intentions of going there." I swat some of the smoke away from me, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:32 pm

Nathan

Sam smirks and blows the smoke out the window again. "I have been to jail, not fun and I am not planing on going again." He says while pulling up to the school. "I will take care of the little punks on my own time but we are going to go to the principal." He says while getting out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:34 pm

I get out and shut the door. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a group of kids walking over. I tap Sam's shoulder and point to them, "Are those the kids that pick on her?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Nathan

Sam looks at the kids and nods his head 'yes'. "Look what we have here, did Sam come to the rescue for his little princess?" One of the girls says and the boys laugh with her so do the other girls. "Yeah, Sammie did you?!" One of the guys says to him. "I am not going to go down to your level but I will say one thing." Sam says to them. "Expect a visit from a few friends." He says then goes into the school with Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:50 pm

I turn my head and get another look at the kids, "I think I could give them a pretty good scare. Maybe a live TV embarrasment, too." I look back at Sam, "Wouldn't that be awesome?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next