Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Nathan

"I'll be safe." I say smiling and kiss her again on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:11 pm

I laughed, "We're still in the living room, dork." I spin out of his arms and slowly make my way up the stairs to our room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Nathan

I chase her up the stairs and kiss her again once we are in our room. I take her shirt off and kiss her chest.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:15 pm

I laughed, "It's not even our honeymoon and we've done this." I lean up and kiss him before we loose ourselves.

[Time Skip!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Nathan

I wake up to the jumping of little feet on the bed. "Mommy!" Scarlett says while jumping up and down in her Pj's. "Daddy!" She says while bouncing on me now. "Hi pumpkin." I say to her. "We have a vistor, Cody." I say while laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:24 pm

I hook my bra back on and quickly put on the rest of my undergarments. I smile, "Hey baby girl." I let her lay inbetween us, "Have you been a good big sister?" She giggles and nods her head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Nathan

I put on my boxers while Scarlett talks to Cody about her drawings she made while eating breakfast. "We slept through breakfast?" I say laughing a little. "Yup, grandma said that you guys would have to make your own!" Scarlett says giggling then runs out of the room to go play with Lane. "Thats my mother for you." I say as I put on a shirt. "Sleep good?" I ask Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:32 pm

I nod my head, "I always sleep good with you." I sit up and rub my eyes while I smile. I drop my hand and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Nathan

I smile and sit behind her, "I love you." I say as I kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:36 pm

I enlace our fingers and lean my head back on his shoulder, "I love you, too. And I have four kids to prove it."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Nathan

"You know your the only women I have ever truly love?" I say to her and hold her close to me. "I love you more then life its self." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:03 pm

I smile, "You're the first man to ever tell me that." I kiss his hand and close my eyes. I take in the smell of his colonge and scoot closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Nathan

I wrap my arms around her nimble frame and hold her close to me. "I am the luckiest man alive to have you by my side." I say as I look her in the eyes. "I get a beautiful spark of love when I am around you, Cody." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:32 pm

I smiled, "Really?" I started to tear up, "I love you, Nathan. You make me feel so special. I thought I would never have a family, but you gave me more than I could have ever wanted."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Nathan

"Yes." I say to her and hold her tightly. "I love you, too, I thought I would never find anyone to love and hold then I found you and you are perfect." I say and gently kiss her lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:48 pm

I smiled, "Now we have four children and a wedding on the way." I kissed him on the lips and shut my eyes as I did.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=98
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40