Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Nathan

"I wasn't doing that just to scare them, they are going to get a visit from my friends." Sam says as he walks through the school with Cody and he gets looked at. "Take a damn picture it lasts longer!" He says to them and they stop looking at him. Sam opens the door to the principals office and looks at the principal, "we need to talk." Sam says while sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:58 pm

The principal looks at us, "What is it about?" I sit in the chir and cross my legs, "One of your students is being bullied. Today, they bruised her face and arms badly. One of them tried something with her. I want it to stop. Now." He nods his head, "What is her name and the names of the children bullying her?" He looks at Sam.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Nathan

Sam tells him everything. He looks at him and waits for an answer, "what are you going to do?" Sam asks. "I don't know yet but it will be a suitable punishment for their acts, I will talk to them and decide then." The principal says to Sam and Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:11 pm

I nod my head, "Until they have had a punishment that will not their bullying, Betyy will not be returning to school." He nods his head, "Understood." I stand up and we walk out of the school, just to be gretted by the sames kids. I look at them, "Don't you have something better to do than mess with Sam?" I asked, "Why don't you go study like smart kids. You need the education."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:19 pm

Nathan

The kids laugh and look at Sam in digust. "He is a freak, look at him dresses like the grim reaper!" One of the guys says and smirks. "I really don't care what you say to me doesn't bother me, I dealt with this bull in high school." Sam says to them and they just look in shock that he is not scared. "I think he is cute." One of the girls says and she covers her mouth in shock. Sam laughs and looks at the girl, "too young sweetheart and I already have a girlfriend." He says then gets in his car.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:21 pm

I laughed and got into the car, "You take them well." I dialled Nathan's number and waited for him to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Nathan

Sam smiles at Cody and drives back to the hospital.

I answer my phone, "Hi, how did it go?" I ask Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:31 pm

I smile, "Good. We're on our way to the hospital. Have you got all my stuff together?" I looked out the window at the grey clouds, "Looks like it's gonna rain," I mumble to myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Nathan

"Yeah, I have all your stuff ready." I say as I sit next to Betty. "Betty won't stop crying, I have never seen her cry like this in fact I don't think she has ever cried like this before." I say as I rub her back trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:39 pm

I frown, "We'll be there soon. We talked to the principal and until the bullying problem is resolved, she doesn't have to go back to school."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Nathan

"Alright I will see you soon, I love you." I say then we end the phone call.

Sam drives and glances over to Cody every once in a while. "Why do you expect Betty and I dating?" He asks as he smokes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:47 pm

I shrugged, "Even if you two are blood related, I think you guys are meant for each other." It starts pouring down rain and I smiled, "I knew it would rain."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Nathan

Sam looks at Cody a little shocked. He smiles, "ever since Betty and I were little we have had this connection, it is very hard to explain." Sam says as he pulls up to the hospital and gets out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:55 pm

We walk into the hospital and up to my room. I run in and kiss Nathan on the lips. I smile, "I'm ready to go home."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Nathan

I kiss Cody back and smile, "I know I am ready." I say as I pick up her stuff.

We leave the hospital and go back to my parents place. "So nice to be back!" I say smiling and get our stuff out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:07 pm

I hold a bag in my right hand, and grip Nathan's hand with my left. We walk into the house and I take a deep breath in. I set the bag down just as Scarlet comes running to me, "Mommy!" I pick her up and spin around, "I missed you, baby girl." I kissed her head and she hugged my neck. Kat, Kimmy, and Nathan's mom came out, each holding one of the triplets in their hands. I smile, "Thank you for taking care of them."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Nathan

"No problem, they were little angels." My mother says while smiling. "Un like my children." She says jokeing. I roll my eyes and tickle Scarletts tummy, "Hi daddy!" Scarlett says while smiling. "Hi pumpkin." I say while kissing her on her head.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:19 pm

I smile, "Nathan, you can hold her." I set Scarlett in Nathan's arms and walk over to the couch to relieve my weak legs. I rub them, "Almost collasped there." I laughed a little, then stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Nathan

Clay comes out smiling brightly and looks at me. "Yeah?" I ask him. "Well, Jessica and I got back together and she is pregnant!" He says smiling and crying tears of joy. "Congrats." I say while giving him a light hug.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:25 pm

I hug Clay, "That's wonderful news!" Lane comes walking out and I pick him up, "Well, we're having a little family reunion right now." I look at Nathan, "When's the wedding again?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Nathan

"We haven't made a wedding date yet." I say and I set Scarlett down to go play. "When should we have the wedding?" I ask Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:36 pm

I smiled, "Everything is ready. Why don't you pick." I set Lane down so him and Scarlett could play. I crossed my arms and looked at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Nathan

"How about next month on the tenth, that will give us some time?" I say while smilng and watch Scarlett and Lane play.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:43 pm

I nod my head, "Then we get to stay in Italy for another month. Now all we need is to find some clothes for Xavier, Xaden, and Alice." I take Alice from Kimmy's arms, "I think I'm already labeling you my favorite." I kiss her head, "I love Xavier, Xaden, and Scarlett, too, though."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Nathan

I smile and hear something scratching at the door. I open it and see a dog, "Jedi?" I say laughing. He barks and I look at Cody shocked to see Jedi. "How did you get here!?" I say while petting his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next