Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:50 pm

I give Alice back to Kimmy and let Jedi tackle me, "Hey, boy!" He starts to lick my face and I laugh, "Down, Jedi." He gets off of me and sits down, wagging his tail and panting. I laughed, "Do you think someone brought him here?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Nathan

"No, there are no notes and no one is outside including no one knew we left." I say as I pet him on the head. "I guess he came here all by himself." I say laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:55 pm

I think for a moment. My head snaps up, "Do you think Katherine did it? There's no way he could have crossed the Atlantic without freezing himself to death. Plus, he's not even wet or cold." He sits in my lap and I stroke his soft, tan fur.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Nathan

"Maybe she did." I say as I think. "That means our house is completely bugged and has camaras in it." I say sighing and Jedi licks Scarletts face as she plays with him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:00 pm

I hear a faint pounding coming from outside. I look at Nathan, "Do you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Nathan

"Yeah." I say as I get up and look out the window. "Katherine, she is watching us from outside, see." I say as I point out the window to Katherine.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:05 pm

I walk out of the house and stand beside her when I finally find her, "What do you want Katherine? Are you still trying to get Nathan?" I looked at her angrily.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Katherine

I look at Cody and think for a moment. "Yes!" I say to her and cross my arms. "He is mine and I want him back!" I say and a guy that looks like Nathan comes out. "Whos that?" I ask as I look at him. "I am Clay, Nathan's brother." He says to me and he stands behind Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:11 pm

I glare at her, "If you dare touch him or our children, I will end you life with a single bullet." I clench my jaw and narrow my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Katherine

"I don't care what you do to me, I know you don't have the guts to kill me." I say while looking at her and smirk.

Nathan

I come out and stand next to Cody. "I swear to God Katherine if you touch Cody or our children, I will hurt you." I say to her and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:16 pm

I grab her by the neck with a tight grip, "I won't hesitate, at all." I fling her to the groud and stare at her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Katherine

I get up and throw Cody against the wall then punch her.

Nathan

I run over to Cody and stop Katherine's punch before it hits Cody. I pick up Katherine and hold her very tightly by the neck. "Touch her again and your dead." I say while holding her by the neck still.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:28 pm

I shake my head, "Idiot." I grab my knife out of my boot and make my way over to Katherine, "Your an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Nathan

"You remember that little girl that you aborted?" I say to Katherine and she starts to cry. "Yeah." Katherine says while crying and I drop her on the ground. "Your a stupid girl, killed you own child that just makes you a mother of a dead child." I say to her and look at her with anger.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:37 pm

I put my knife back in my boot, "She's not even worth killing." I spit down at her and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Katherine

I cry and sit on the ground as the wet grass soaks through my skinny jeans. "I am sorry, I am a messed up person." I say to them as I cry at the thought of my little girl being dead because of me.

Nathan

I look at her and sigh, "I will never forgive you Katherine, you killed my first child." I say and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:48 pm

I look at her, "You lost an amazing person becasue you were stupid. I hope you're happy with your life, Katherine. I hope drugs and making my life a living hell really gives you a sense of fufilment, because you haven't accomplished anything in your life. I was lucky enough to have met Nathan, because now I have four beautiful children and a wedding in a month. It's time to stop ruining one person's life to get a man you will never have, and time to chace another one." I shake my head and walk back into the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Katherine

I get up and leave.

Nathan

"I am sorry that happened." I say to Cody and hug her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:53 pm

I smile, "It's fine. I don't think we'll be seeing her for awhile. I'm pretty sure I spoke some sense into her." I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Nathan

"I hope you did speak some sense into her, she wasn't always like this you know." I say and kiss her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 pm

I smile, "She wasn't always crazy?" I kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Nathan

I kiss her and smile, "she was a really nice girl before she lost her mother." I say and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:02 pm

I kiss him passionatly then pull away, "I would be sad if my mother died, but I wouldn't go insane and ruin people's lives. Even if someone dear to me did it." I kiss him again and shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Nathan

I kiss her even more passionatly and kiss her neck. I peek my eyes open for a second to see hers closed and I close my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:09 pm

I stop him, "Remember what the doctor said. If I get pregnant again, it could be life threatening." I look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next