Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Neal

We hear a first cry then the doctor tells her to push again.

Cassey

I take a shower, and I smell like Ginger Bread Cookies. I put on light makeup, and put my hair up in a loose bun. I put on my clothes, Joseph picks me up after a little bit and we go to the Opera house here.

{This is what Cassey is wearing.}
shirt
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 20483_10151171273210913_529032211_n1_zpsf0187fcb
pants
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 545695_10150716572840913_1665562393_n1_zps44450f36-1_zps9dab7ac3
shoes {which I think are so cute}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 404512_10150573061055913_1037497777_n1_zps8d7534ba-1_zps38512ca5
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Scarlett

I screamed loudly, and started to hit Neal as I pushed.

Alice

Me and the girls danced together. Dillion had Russell at home with a babysitter, and Xavier and Xaden were talking to eachother. Suddenly, the music ended, and a guy went up on stage. They started to play a tribute video to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Joseph

I watch the video and smile when I see a picture of Cody and I as we stood in front of our first home that we brought together. Cassey kisses me on the cheek, and soon the video ends.

Neal

"Ow!" I say and rub my shoulder then let her squeeze my hand more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Alice

I listened intently as a few people went up on stage and talked about her. I walked to Dad. "You never said Ma was the leader of the Mob."

Scarlett

I started to cry, and I pushed again. I punched his arm, and I finally heard a cry. I wiped the sweat off my forehead, and passed out from exhaustion.

Cody

I flashed down, and sighed whenever I didn't see Joseph. I saw that the note was still in the exact location along with the rose. "He didn't even see it," I say to myself, and watched him from my ball. I frowned, "Ph goodie. He has moved on." My halo appeared, and I flashed back up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Joseph

"Yes, I never told you all." I say and look at her.

Cassey

I get up, and walk outside. I sit on the porch and start to wonder if I could be just as a good mother as Cody was.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Alice

"Why didn't you tell us?" I say, and people continue to give speeches.

Cody

I sighed, and started to cry a little. Every time cried, Joseph would hear it in his head clear as day.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Joseph

"I just didn't." I say and hear Cody crying, and start to feel bad. Cassey can be here for the kids, love them and try to be a good mother like Cody was. That's why I picked her, not just because I love her but because she can be here for the kids too. My feelings will never change for Cody, I love her more then anything else or anyone else in this world. She was and still is my everything.

Cassey

I get again and go inside, I sit next to Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Cody

I flashed back up. "Fine. He doesn't want to have a relationship with me anymore, I don't care!" I say, and started to play the guitar.

Alice

People started to walk up to us girls, and they gave us their condolences.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Joseph

I leave the Opera house and go home, I sit on the couch and start to cry.

Cassey

I sigh when Joseph leaves, I look at Alice. "Do you think he'll be alright?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Alice

"Probably," I say and shrug.

Cody

I made the note blow to Joseph, and I had wrote "You Forgot" in black marker over the original note. The rose had also turned black.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Joseph

I start to cry more, "I'm sorry, Cody, I still love you, and Cassey and I could never share the love we have, I'm just trying to do whats best for the kids!" I say and read the note she left despite the black marker on it, I set the rose next to her picture that sits on the coffee table.

Cassey

I nod my head, and feel a little movement in my stomach that is small but noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Cody

I watched him, and a feather from my wing floated down. It was gold, and I flew down, landing lightly on my feet. I looked at Joseph, and caught the feather. "Stop crying, you're going to de-feather me," I say, and put the feather in the flower vase.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Joseph

I sniffle and look at her, "I'm trying to do what's best for the kids, give them a mother that can be here since your not anymore, but it makes you upset, and I don't want to make you upset or hurt!" I say and sniffle more. "I don't love her like I love you, Cody."

Cassey

The party soon ends and everyone leaves, I go to Joseph's house and see Cody here. I just go to the guest room, sit on the bed and stick my nose in a book.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Cody

"It made me upset that you didn't see the note or waited until I came back. I know you want her here for the kids, and that doesn't bother me." I crossed my arms, and looked at my gold-painted fingernails.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Joseph

"I'm sorry." I say and wipe away my tears, did I just go on a be crying fit for the wrong reasons? Probably. I kiss Cody on the cheek, and smile a little.

Cassey

I finish reading, put the book away and hear one of Joseph's toddlers crying. I get up, walk to the nursery and take care of Trey, who falls asleep after I change his diaper. I take care of Anna and Tyler then they fall asleep in their cribs too.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Cody

I hugged him, "Everytime you cry, it makes one of my feathers fall off. I only have ninety-nine now. Once they're all gone, I'm gone for good." I kissed him on the lips, and the rose turned white again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Joseph

"Oh, well, then I can't cry anymore." I say and laugh a little, I look at her wings, the feather goes back on. Annabelle appears, "every time he cries a feather falls off but if he laughs by you then the feather comes back on." She says and disappears. I smile, "that's kinda cool." I say and kiss her back on the lips.

Cassey

I fall asleep in the guest room, still in my clothes. I snore loudly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Cody

My wings disappeared, and I put my hands on his cheeks. I smiled. "I'll be back everyday at midday." I rubbed my arms, and looked at the white heart on my shoulder. "I'm also the Guardian of Life. I guess I raised the kids pretty well." I chuckled, and kissed Joseph's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Joseph

"Midday, got it." I say and laugh a little, I start to yawn. "I'm going to go to bed, I love you." I say, kiss her on the forehead and go to our room. I change into my Pj's and fall asleep.

Cassey

I wake up when I feel a rush of blood go down my legs, I walk to the bathroom and see the blood on my legs. I miscarried, and I start to cry. I clean off the blood then put on fresh jeans, I grab my purse and get ready to go to the hospital to see what happened to the baby.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Cody

I flashed back up, and picked up the little baby girl. I ran my hand across her cheek, and kissed her forehead. She vanished away, and I fell asleep.

[I'm watching a movie. Be back in two hours.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Cassey

I get to the hospital and they tell me it was just a miscarriage, and that it was a girl, I cry more and go to the parking lot. I get in my jeep, go home and go to bed.

{Okay!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Scarlett

I started to feed Bryan, and Ben and Bea, which was a little girl, slept peacefully. I put him in his crib, and fell asleep.

[Woot! I just got done watching Pirates Of The Caribbean 4, and I got an idea for a RPG on here.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Cassey

I get up in the morning, take a shower and get out. I put on a camo t-shirt then tie it in the back with a hair band so it just covers my breasts, I put on jean shorts that are bleached and put on white vans. I go make breakfast for Joseph and I.

{Awesome! What's the idea? Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Scarlett

I woke up and changed Bea's diaper.

[It's the 17 - 1800's, and basically it's like the movie. You can be a pirate and have your own crew, or be part of a crew, you can be a leader, or a commoner. I'll make it tomorrow so I can put up pictures and such. Does it sound cool?]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Cassey

I finish making breakfast, and we start to eat. After we eat I wash off the plates and go to the flower store to get flowers for the little girl I miscarried last night, I even get a headstone too.

{It sounds awesome! Smile }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next