Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Nathan

"I do." He says and laughs a little, a woman walks in, she has a baby carrier. "Neal, here, you can't just run out like that again." She says softly and hands him the baby carrier, which has his little girl in it. He sets it on the ground, and picks up the little girl very gently. He holds her in his arms, she smiles at him, making him smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Cody

"What's her name?" I asked, and tickled the little girl's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Nathan

"Macy Ann Young." Neal tells her and smiles as Macy laughs when Cody tickles her tummy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Cody

"She's cute," I say, and cross my arms. "I'm still mad about the incident," I say, and look him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Nathan

"Clay dared me to take the picture, and I did clearly but I was actually hoping to just catch you at least in your undies and bra but I didn't, I seriously didn't mean to catch you naked." He tells her and Macy yawns, he sets her in her baby carrier.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Cody

"You seemed proud to have caught me half naked," I say, and pull up my dress. I turned around, and gasped whenever I saw an old friend of mine. She smiled, and we hugged breifly. "Hey, Kailyn," I say, and she leads me to an empty room. We start to smoke cigarettes as we talked.

[Here's the outfit Kailyn's wearing. I'm too lazy to describe it. Lol.]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 DgnvdgnvdfndnG_zps0feb03d8
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Nathan

Neal leaves with Macy, and I talk to some friends of mine.

{Lol! I love the outfit! It's so cute!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Cody

We walk out. I only smoked one cigarette. I don't know why though. I walked over to Nathan. "Nathan! This is my friend, Kailyn!" She laughs, and extends her hand to him, "Me and Cody were childhood friends in Scotland."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Nathan

I smile and shake her hand, we stop shaking hands after a moment. "Nice to meet you." I say to her and my friend Zeke stares at her, until his wife smacks the back of his head. "Ow!" He whines and rubs the back of his head, "that's what you get for staring at other woman, Zeke." His wife says and he gets dragged to the bar by her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Cody

Kailyn laughs, and walks off. I rubbed my stomach with a look of discomfort on my face. "Okay, something does not feel right." My lower stomach felt hard, and I knew what was going on. I squeezed Nathan's hand, "Sweetie, can you take me home? I'm not feeling too well."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Nathan

"Yeah, I can take you home." I say and we go home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Cody

I change into pajamas, and lay on the bed with a heating pad on my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Nathan

Lily stumbles in, sh!t faced and rambles on about something about a guy. I sigh a little, help her to the couch and she passes out when she closes her eyes. I take off her heels for her, put them next to the coffee table and go to bed with Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Cody

I woke up in the morning, and took the heating pad off of my stomach. I go downstairs, and start to curse in Italian as I spilled coffee onto my shirt. I took it off, not knowing Clay was sitting at the table, and I started to hand wash it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Nathan

"Uh, Cody, you might want to put on a shirt." Clay says and walks out into the living room with his cup of coffee, Lily is in the bathroom vomiting her guts out right now, and Kat is getting ready for work with a horrible hang over.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:04 pm

Cody

I throw it into the washer, and jog upstairs. I put on a tank top, and then my sweatshirt. I made myself another cup of coffee, and walked out. I sat on the recliner (the one that wasn't Nathan's dad's) and sipped the mug as I read a book. I still was not going to speak to Clay nor Sam.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Nathan

Samuel walks up to Cody, "I'm sorry about doing that yesterday, Cody." He says softly, he knows better not to do those things, it goes against his teachings. Lily walks out of the bathroom, pale, shaky and very tired. She makes herself a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Cody

I look up from my book. "Don't you dare do it again." I went back to reading, and ignored the fact that I could possibly be pregnant. Again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Nathan

He nods his head, and Lily drops the China tea cup, she sighs and cleans it up with shaky hands. Samuel helps her clean it up. "Do you feel okay, Lily?" He asks her quietly, "I feel fine." She says quietly and throws away the broken China cup, she is clearly lying.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Cody

I hear a knock at the door, and I open it to see four men dressed in suits. One looked very familia. He obviously felt the same way. I let them in, and put out cups of coffee, which all of them grabbed. "Nathan!" I called form the stairs.

[Here's Scott! Can't forget about him!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 SCOTTEH_zps671b023d

*EDITED PICTURE!!*

Last edited by Bbrocker111 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Nathan

I walk downstairs, in my light blue jeans with a belt, a red flannel button up shirt that I have tucked in my pants and I have on boots. I look at the men, "may I help you?" I ask while buttoning the links on my shirt.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Cody

I continued to eye the guy up and down, and one set down his cup. "We're here to actually talk about Miss Corodina and her past." I got red in the face at the mention of my real name. "Don't. Call. Me. That."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Nathan

"What about her past?" I ask and make myself a cup of coffee.

{Scott's very hot! Laughing }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Cody

I sigh, and sit down. "I used to help out at the Prison. I was going to become a cop, but I became an agent instead." The guy looked up, and his eyes were wide. The second guy looked at him, "What, Scott?" Scott shook his head, not wanting to say anything. I rubbed my temples. "So, we're still deciding if we can trust Miss Corodina," The one wearing the red tie said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:04 am

Nathan

"That means that I get to decide too since my father gave me his Mob ring last night at the party." I say and show them the ring as I take a sip of my coffee.

{This is what the Mob ring looks like.}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 9k=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next