Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Nathan

I get out of the shower, and put on my clothes. I put gel through my hair, and go back out into the living room. I have a swollen purple eye and busted lip, I sit on the recliner and read a book.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Cody

I threw a pillow at Nathan, and it hit his book perfectly. "Get me some freaking Advil or something!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:33 pm

Nathan

I get up, get her an Advil and glass of water. I hand it to her and go back to reading.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Cody

"You could have gotten it faster!" I yell, and take the pill. I fell asleep, and snored peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Nathan

I roll my eyes, and fall asleep a little later.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Cody

I woke up in the morning, and pulled down my shirt over my large bump. I went to the kitchen, and started to make breakfast as I hummed a gleeful tune.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Nathan

Lily and Stan go out baby shopping, Kat talks on the phone with her husbands Marine Sargent and my mother cries her eyes out. "What's the matter, ma?" Clay and I ask together and kneel down to her since she is on the floor leaning against the wall. "Your father came home last night, beat me and this morning I found out he cheated on me." Ma tells us, we both hug her as she cries.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Cody

I finsih making the breakfast, and walk over to LInda. I hug her, and bend over so I could reach her. "I'm so sorry, Linda," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:56 pm

Nathan

"I-it's okay, not the first time in thirty years of our marriage." Ma says, she stands up and wipes away her tears. "Forget the past and move on." She says and manages a smile, she starts to clean the house. Clay and I go eat breakfast, Kat does too.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Cody

I waddle over to the table, and sit down next to Nathan. "Sorry about nipping at you yesterday." I started to cry again, "I mean, my emotions are just all over the place right now and I feel like I'm yelling at everyone!" I put my face in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:02 am

Nathan

I stop eating and hold her in my arms, "it's alright, you didn't mean it." I say and kiss her on the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:04 am

Cody

I stopped crying, and smiled brightly. "Okay!" I went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:14 am

Nathan

I hear a banging on the window, like a rock. I get up, and look at the window to see Stan, he has a gun to Lily's head and his friends are standing behind him. "Let us in or she dies." Stan says and puts his finger on the trigger, "Cody, go upstairs now, and everyone else!" I say and close all the blinds in the house, luckily the windows are shatter proof and the doors are reinforced.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:19 am

Cody

I froze whenever I saw Stan, and shook violently. Clay tried to get me up, but I was glued to the seat basically. "I'll be fine," I peeped.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:25 am

Nathan

My father picks up Cody, he takes everyone up to the attic and Clay and I turn on the alarm system. Stan wants our information and money. I lock all the doors, turn off the lights and Stan tries to get in. Clay, Neal and I all wait for them to come in. "Let us in, Mr. Coma and Nathan, then Lily won't have to die!" Stan yells, he throws all of his weight onto the wood door and it starts to splinter.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:27 am

Cody

I covered my ears, and a flash of two days ago shoots through my head, making me start to cry. I shut my eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:32 am

Nathan

"Cody, calm down, he isn't going to get in, this house is reinforced." My father tells her calmly and wipes away her tears.

Stan bursts through the door, and his friends come in with Lily held by the hair and a gun to her head. "We want all the information and money, then we'll leave you alone and give you Lily back." He states and Lily cries, we don't say anything but we shoot them all dead, Lily comes out okay but her water breaks and she goes into labor.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:35 am

Cody

Scarlett and Lane sit next to eachother, and I scream as I heard the door break down. "You said he wasn't going to get in!" I yelled, and put both of my hands on my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:40 am

Nathan

"Well, I didn't think he would break down the door!" My father says, and we come up, "Lily's okay, and we killed Stan and his friends." I tell them and hold Cody in my arms. Clay and Neal clean up the bodies and mess.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:42 am

Cody

I stopped crying, and looked at Vincent. "Th-thank you for bringing me here," I say, and cling onto Nathan's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:46 am

Nathan

"You're welcome." He says and goes downstairs, I continue to hold Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:49 am

Cody

I stood up, and wiped my eyes. "Stop crying, Coro, you're getting soft," I whisper to myself. I walked downstairs, and took out the trash. I felt a hand snake around my mouth, and the barrel of a gun was pointed at my head. The guy walked inside, and demanded to get the information. I elbowed him in the gut, and had the gun in my hand. I shot him right inbetween the eyes, and he fell to the floor. Dead.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:55 am

Nathan

My father walks out, he chuckles when he sees the dead guy, "nicely done." He says to her and cleans up the body.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:05 am

Cody

I set the gun on the coffee table, and ran my fingers through my hair. "You still got it, Code," I say to myself, and put a hand on my stomach as the baby kicked. I answered the door, and went upstairs. I changed into my running clothes, and walked downstairs. Kailyn was just as big as me, and she had twins, too. WE had the same shirt, but hers was green. We walked out, and started to jog.

[Here's both of their running clothes! I think the shirt is adorable!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Ge_zps22e26f06
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:14 am

Nathan

We finish cleaning up, and ma orders a new door. I go out with Clay and we go do hits on people.

{Aw! It's so cute!}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next