Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Cody

I looked at Scarlett, "You can hang out with Neal. I got the food." She smiled, and sat on Neal's lap. I finished the food, and set it out all over the kitchen. "You can eat now! Save room for pie!" I set out some plates and quickly set the table, putting in some extra chairs. I set the rolls in the middle, and cleaned up all of the wrapping paper. I checked on Tyler, Trey, and Anna, and closed the door quietly as u saw they were asleep. I sat by the fire, and watched as everyone was making their plates.

[Had to eat dinner. Everyone started talking about their injuries, and my boyfriend Tyler brought up te story of how we fell off of our boat with our friends.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Joseph

We all make our plates and start to eat, "wheres Andrea?" I ask Xavier. "Her room." He tells me. I sigh and start to eat some of my turkey.

{Okay.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Cody

I looked into the fire, and didn't eat. I looked over my shoulder at everyone, and mustered a smile. I scooted closer, and rested my chin on my knees.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Joseph

We all finish eating and we sit in the living room as we talk, I hear a loud bang come from Andrea's room that sounds like gunfire. I get up, run to her room and pick open the lock. I walk in to see that Andrea has shoot herself in the head, "call an ambulance, Andrea shot herself!" I yell and Kat quickly calls a ambulance, I kneel down to Andrea and listen to her chest for a moment, a very faint heart beat lingers. I pick her up and hold her like a baby in my arms as I sit on the ground, tears pouring out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Cody

I walked into Andrea's room, and fainted whenever I saw the gunshot wound in her head. I woke up a minute later, and scrambled over to her. "Why would she do this?" I whispered, and held her alongside Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Joseph

"I don't know." I say and sniffle, the paramedics come and take her out of our arms, they put her on the stretcher and rush her to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Cody

I shook my head, and stood up. My face was blank. I had witnessed a bunch of killings in jail already, and they were much more gruesome than this. I sat infront of the fireplace, my knees to my chest, and I stared at the flames.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Joseph

I get up and go to my car after getting my keys, I drive to the hospital and soon get there. I wait in the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Cody

Everyone went back to eating, and I cleande up Andrea's room. I drove to the hospital, still in my pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Joseph

Xavier comes and has their kids with him, "mama be okay?" Adrianna asks him, he looks at her. "I-I don't know, sweetheart." He says and kisses her forehead, Joshua and Adrianna sit next to each other and Xavier sits next to them with Jackie in his arms, he cries quietly but makes sure no one can tell.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Cody

I sat next to Joseph, my face was pale. I held his hand tightly, and a single tear rolled down my cheek. I said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Joseph

A doctor comes out and looks at Cody and I, "she is fine for right now but if there is a chance she makes it that chance is very small, nearly impossible she'll make it." He tells us and lets us go see her, I get up and go to the room Andrea is in.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Cody

I stood up, and went to Andrea's room. I held her hand, "Baby girl? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Andrea

I look at mom and smile a little, "no, not really." I say quietly and feel my heart beat slow and my breathing becomes shallow.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Cody

"Why did you try to commit suicide, sweetheart?" I asked, and squeezed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Andrea

"Guilt, and I miss being married to Xavier." I say and feel a tear roll down my cheek, my heart beat spikes up then slows down again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Cody

"Andrea, me going to jail had nothing to do with you! And if you miss Xavier, tell him! He's in the waiting room, I'll go get him for you," I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Andrea

"He doesn't love me, he is with some other girl now." I tell her and more tears roll down my cheek, my breathing starts to become shallow again and I can barely breath.

{This is Andrea now}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 148630_506803119342768_356216725_n
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Cody

I got up, and went to Xavier. I squatted down infront of him, "Xavier, stop crying. I know you still care about Andrea. Go see her, I think it would make her happy." I smiled, and fixed his hair.

[She's pretty!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Xavier

I nod my head and hand Jackie to her, "stay here, Adrianna and Joshua." I say, "okay, daddy." They say and I go to Andrea's room. I walk in, and see her, she smiles at me. "Hey." I say and sit next to her, I hold her hand. "Thank you for helping me, Xavier, thank you for helping me raise Adrianna and Joshua, and being there when no one else was." She says and looks me in the eyes. "You're welcome." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Cody

I play with all three of them, and Jackie squealed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Xavier

Andrea stops breathing and her heart beat stops, "I love you, Xavier." She says and finally stops breathing. "I love you, too, Andrea." I say and start to cry violently, I lay my head on her stomach and grip onto her hand. "Don't leave me, Andrea." I whisper as I cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Cody

I walked in, and froze whenever I saw that Andrea was dead. I gave Jackie to Adrianna, and I went back into the waiting room. I sat down in a chair, and put my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Xavier

Nurses rush in and a doctor does too, I walk out of the room and take Jackie from Adrianna. I hold her in my arms, Jackie is so tiny, my hand is probably bigger then her. I sit down and start to cry as I hold Jackie, she looks like Andrea. Adrianna looks at me and so does Joshua, "wheres mama?" They ask, I don't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Cody

I got up, and left the hospital. I went home, and layed down on my bed. I started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next