Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:05 am

Clay

"I can send Jessica, she won't mind." I tell her and tell Jessica, "alright." She says and goes to go get their triplets then fly them down. "Betty, calm down!" Kat says, Betty will not stop crying. "Jessica will be down later, in the mean time can you do me favor?" I ask Cody and watch Betty cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:06 am

Cody

"Yes? What is it?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:08 am

Clay

"Betty will not stop crying because her burns came back and she has been crying for three hours now, non stop." I tell her. "Can you talk to her?" I ask and Betty cries loudly, I roll my eyes and Kat tries her best to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:15 am

Cody

"I'll try my best," I say and sit in Scarlett's old nursery.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:19 am

Clay

"That's fine." I say and hand the phone to Betty, she puts the phone to her ear and I quickly wheel myself into the kitchen to get away from Betty's loud cries. "Hello?" Betty says and sniffles.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:20 am

Cody

"Betty, why are you crying? I think you look just fine!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:22 am

Betty

"No I don't!" I say and cry more. "All the burns came back, my husband left me because he said I looked ugly now and everyone stares at me!" I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:26 am

Cody

"I bet Sam thinks you're beautiful! And who cares what people think!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:28 am

Betty

"I haven't talked to Sam in ages." I say and my crying ceases, "I don't even know where he is, we got into a fight one day and he just left." I tell her and wipe away my tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:30 am

Cody

"Then call him. I know he still loves you Betty. You're a beautiful person, burns or not," I say and smile.

[I want to make an RPG based on the Hollocaust (yes, strange, I know), but we're like the only people who come on here now. o_e]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:33 am

Betty

I smile, "okay, and thanks." I say and hang up, I call Sam.

{I know a website where you could put it on! I run it with FireflyNight, it is called Fantasy Lane, your totally welcomed to join if you want to! If you want to then I will give you the link}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:36 am

Cody

I smiled, and sat by Joseph as he played on his game.

[Yeah! Okay! We're learning about the Hollocaust in school and I got a little inspired. Laughing ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:39 am

Joseph

I turn off my game, I turn to Cody and gently press her on the couch, I start kissing her.

{Awesome! I haven't learned about that yet! Here is the link: http://fantasylane.forumotion.com/ }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:42 am

Cody

I laughed a little, and kissed him back.

[Okie dokie, which thingy do I put the RPG under?]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:44 am

Joseph

I kiss her on the neck.

{We have a different set up on Fantasy Lane, if you want to add a RPG you have to PM FireflyNight and she will put a forum then you put the threads in the forum. Take a peek at the ones already on there, that should help explain a little better. I would do it myself and add the forum but I have no clue how to add it, I only design the site, lol!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:49 am

Cody

I smiled, and ran my fingers through his soft hair.

[Ah. Now that I've rummaged through a little bit of them, I have a different idea. I'll build on it, then PM her. Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:52 am

Joseph

I gently slide off her shirt and kiss her on the lips.

{Okay! I can't wait to see it! Very Happy }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Cody

I took off his pants as I continued to kiss him with my eyes closed.

[I think I better join and RPG before I create one, just so I can get an idea of what everyone likes. I'm already creating my entry for Nightlegend Realm! And I have a stomach bug, so I might be gone for awhile throwing up or taking medicine.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Joseph

I smile and kiss her on the chest.

{Time Skip!}

{Alright and that stinks you have a stomach bug! I usually don't get sick anymore since I am home schooled and literately never leave the house except on Fridays.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Cody

I put my clothes back on, and I smiled as Joseph slept. I covered his body with a blanket, and shut off the light. I went out back and smoked a cigarette as I watched the stars.

[Yeah, my little sister gave it to me. All I can hear is my stomach gurgling, and my keyboard.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Joseph

I wake up and put on my clothes, I go outside and sit on the porch next to Cody.

{Fun, lol.I have no siblings. I just live with my mom and little Pug Tuffy.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Cody

I smiled, and put out the cigarette as I leaned on his shoulder. I blew a ring in the air, and giggled.

[Lucky! I have three other siblings! And a demon spawn of a cat, a lazy cat, and then a retarded dog. Lol. Gotta love my little sister's choice of pets. I am now typing up my entry form.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Joseph

I laugh a little and light my cigarette, I start making O's with the smoke.

{That would drive me bonkers! I can't handle people in my space, I get very claustrophobic and nervous. Even with hugs, I freak out and lock up completely.Laughing }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:36 pm

Cody

I giggled, and snaked my arms around his waist.

[Lol, I love how almost all of our characters end up dating or getting married. Cody and Joseph, Marcy and Jason, Cheveyo and Miracle.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Joseph

I blow the smoke out of my nose and laugh a little.

{I do too! My fave couple is Marcy and Jason.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next