Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Xaden

I help her up and to the car, we get to the hospital and they put her in a room. I hold her hand as I feel like I could vomit from fear and being nervous.

Edward

I walk over to her and kneel down to her, "want to go walk around the courtyard here?" I ask

Joseph

The woman gets out of the ambulance the ambulance leaves with the still born baby, she looks at me and I stand up. "Want me to walk you home?" I ask, "sure." She says and we walk to her place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Dae

I suddenly remember who he is, and I nodded my head. I stood up with the bear in my hand, and I hold his with my other. We walked out, and I looked around.

Dillion

I started to push when the doctor told me to, and I shut my eyes. They gave me medicine that would take away the pain, and I was grateful for it. I exhaled deeply, and pushed again as I held onto Xaden's hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Edward

We walk around the courtyard, and I pick a flower for her then put it in her hair. I smile and we continue to walk.

Xaden

"You're doing good, Dillion." I say and let her squeeze my hand.

Joseph

We get to her place and I learn her name is Kyra, we walk inside her house and she makes us tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Dillion

I moaned in pain, and pushed again.

Dae

I smiled, and stared up at the clouds. One of the other mental kids took the bear and ran off, and I started to cry and point at her.

Scarlett

I called Daddy, and waited for him to pick up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Xaden

Soon there is a little cry and they wrap up the baby, they had the baby to Dillion.

Edward

I go after the girl and convince her to give the bear back, I walk back over to Dae and give her the bear.

Joseph

I answer my phone and Kyra shows me some of her kids baby pictures, I'm actually smiling. "Yes, Scarlett?" I ask when I answer my phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Scarlett

"Daddy, what flowers should we have at Ma's funeral? I'm almost done with the plans. I just need to pick out the clothes and flowers," I say, and rub my eyes.

Dae

I squealed, and hugged it close to me.

Dillion

I smiled at the little boy. He looks just fine, and he stops crying. I let him hold my finger, and tears of joy roll down my cheek. He was an exact replica of Xaden. "Hi baby," I said softly, and he turned his attention to me. "Xaden, you pick out his name," I say, and look at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:12 pm

Joseph

"Red roses and have them put her in her favorite dress." I tell her.

Xaden

"Russell." I say and smile, "you like that name?" I ask Dillion.

Edward

I smile and kiss her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Scarlett

"Okay. Thank you, Daddy. The funeral is going to be tomorrow. I love you, Daddy," I say and hang up. I shut the laptop, go to their house, and take out Ma's favorite dress and heels. The dress was strapless and trasitioned from white to blue, and it was long. The shoes were a white peep-toe heel that was glittery. I smiled, and put them into a bag along with her curling iron, makeup, and a few jewelry peices. I put her wedding ring in a box, and left the house.

Dillion

I nodded my head, "My little Russell Grant." I kissed his head, and he reached for Xaden.

Dae

I started to skip down to path, my bare feet kicking up the small rocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Joseph

I hang up and go home, I get home and change into my Pj's. I sit on the bed, I haven't slept alone in ages. I lay on my side and stare at the side Cody use to sleep in, a tear rolls down me cheek. "Good night, Cody, and I love you." I say and turn off the lamp, I fall asleep despite it being early.

Xaden

I smile, gently pick up Russell and hold him in my arms. Tears of joy slip my eyes as I look at him and he smiles.

Edward

I follow her as she skips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Dillion

I yawn, and fall asleep.

Dae

I get scolded by one of the ladies here, and I wwalked back to my room. I fall asleep on the surprisingly comfy bed, and the lady tells Edward he has to leave.

[Here's the dress and shoes.]

Dress

Shoes (I think they're adorable.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Xaden

I lay Russell in the crib and he falls asleep, I sit down on the chair and fall asleep.

Edward

I leave, get home and go to bed. I soon fall asleep after many thoughts cross my head for some reason.

{The shoes are pretty!}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Scarlett

I get back after having Ma's wedding ring replicated. I put the replica into the box I had the rest of her jewlery, and I wrapped the original one for Daddy. I put them by the couch, and I changed into pajamas. I curled up next to Neal, wrapped an arm around him, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Joseph

I get up in the morning, take a shower, put on a very nice black suit and black dress shoes. I put on Axe cologne and gel my hair back and go to the kitchen with this empty feeling inside of me, I feel alone and lost, like I did before I met Cody. I make something to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Alice

Me and Scarlett put Ma in her outfit, do her makeup, curl her hair, and put on the replica of the ring. We set up the ceremony, which is outdoors, and I poition the flower to where Ma's holding it on her chest. I closed the coffin, which is surrounded by dozens of different types of flowers.

Dae

The people at the asylum said I could leave because my disorder went away, and I put on my dress at home. I do my makeup, and start on my hair.

[Here are all of the girl's dresses!]

Alice

Dae

Dillion

Scarlett

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Joseph

I take care of the toddlers and put them back in their cribs, they fall back asleep and I have a baby sitter come over. I go to the funeral early.

Xaden

I get ready and put on nice jeans, a black linen shirt and dress shoes. I put gel through my hair.

Xavier

I sit on the couch, drinking coffee, I already got ready this morning but I'm not prepared for the pain and sadness of seeing Ma in a coffin.

Neal

Quinn comes over and she helps me get Whitney ready, and Daisy get's herself ready. We soon all leave to the funeral.

{The dresses are so pretty!}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Scarlett

I put up the professional picture Ma took in Italy, and I smiled. Daddy's family was already starting to arrive, and Ma's family was already here. A lot of them came all the way from Scotland. I stood at the coffin for a moment, then sat down in my spot. Daddy was supposed to sit next to me on my left in the aisle, and Neal was going to be on my right.

Ally

I walked out after finishing my curly updo. I picked up my purse, "C'mon, Xavier, we can't be late." I set him coffee down, took him by the hand, and drove us to the funeral location. It was a giant sea of black, to decribe it. We got out, and sat down in our spots.

[Here's Ally's dress.]

-------

http://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=140
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40