Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:30 am

Cody

I finished cooking, and we all sat down to eat. I had made eggs, waffles, potatoes, and bacon.

Dae

I smiled at him, "You could have stayed in pajamas." I kissed his cheek, and went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Joseph

We finish eating and I wash off the plates.

Edward

I finish getting dressed and have a bowl of cereal for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Dae

I looked at Edward, and smiled, "You know, I forgot how old you were." I chuckled a little, and messed with my lip ring.

Cody

I stretched, and smiled at Andrew, Ronnie, and Joseph. I kissed Joseph on the head, and warmed up by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Joseph

I smile and and Andrew and I start to talk, Ronnie sits on the couch and starts to watch TV.

Edward

I chuckle and smile, I finish eating then set the bowl in the sink. "I'm twenty three now." I tell her and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:38 am

Dae

"Wow, you're five years older than me," I say. I sat on his lap, and kissed his cheek. "I'm stright edge, so no drinking," I say and show him the giant X's on my thighs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:42 am

Edward

"Okay." I say and kiss her back on the cheek. "I have drank a couple of times but only when I go out with friends." I tell her and smile.

Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:48 am

Dae

"You can do it, just not around me." I kissed him on the lips, then stood up. I rubbed my shoulder, and went to the room. I put on my black skinny jeans, my purple brokeNCYDE shirt, and my white Toms. I put on my black beanie, and did my makeup. I walked back out, and stretched, "Okay, you're coming with me to get a tattoo."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:56 am

Edward

I smile and nod my head, I put on my jean jacket and boots. We leave to "Canvas Skins." My cousin Tamantha owns the place and she does amazing work, her friend Zeke calls her the second "Kat Von'd."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:01 am

Dae

I show them the picture, and Tamantha starts to tattoo me. I looked at EDward, "I can't believe people think that getting tattoos are painful." I chuckled, and watched as she did the tattoo.

[Here's the tattoo she's getting! I think it's really cute and amazing.]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 RosesHeartsSwirlsTattoo_zpsc6166826
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:05 am

Edward

"Some are, like head tattoos and foot ones." Tamantha says while tattooing her, "Ain't they painful, Eddie?" She asks me, "yeah, I got the proof too." I say and laugh a little, she laughs a little too then goes back to tattooing Dae.

{It is cute!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:07 am

Dae

She finishes, and I smile at the result. I blew on it, and stood up. I fixed my bangs, and paid the money for it. I jumped onto Edward's back, "We're going to the mall across the street!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:10 am

Edward

"Are you going to finish that tattoo soon?" Tamantha asks me, "yeah, you can finish it, I just have to shave my head." I tell her, she smiles and goes to another costumer, Dae and I go to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:11 am

Dae

I bit his shoulder. "You're not going to shave your head! I like your hair." I got off of his back, and dragged him into Hot Topic.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:14 am

Edward

I laugh a little, "I'm going to shave my head, I have to finish the tattoo." I tell her and look around Hot Topic.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:22 am

Dae

I grab a pair of colored extensions, and one of my friends comes and bites my arm. We started to do our 'secret handshake', and get a lot of stares. We laughed loudly, and she fixed her bright, blue hair. I dragged her to Edward, and I smiled. "Edward! This is Maddie, my best friend!"

[Here's Maddie!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 RAWRBLUEHAIRDistrictAlexfriend_zps62015fbc
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:25 am

Edward

"Hi, nice to met you." I say to Maddie and smile, I start looking at a band t-shirt, I was in a band but never told anyone, the band t-shirt I'm looking at is my old band shirt, we were called "Pleasure and Pain."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:27 am

Dae

Maddie walks away with her best guy friend, and I paid for the extensions. I flipped my bangs, and listened to the music playing. I looked at Edward, "What store do you want to go to next?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 am

Edward

"Spencer's." I say and smile, we go over to Spencer's, it's an adult party store.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:37 am

Dae

I looked around the place with a weird expression, and I finally came to the body jewlery. I picked out a pair of new gauges, and I was planning to stretch them to an inch. I picked out a lip stud and a new septum ring. I started to get caught up in looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:40 am

Edward

I laugh a little when I see her weird expression, someone comes up to me, clearly a fan of my old band. "Can I have your autograph?" The girl asks and smiles, I smile back and sign her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:43 am

Dae

I turned around, and gagged at some of the stuff. I walked up to Edward, "Hurry up. This stuff's burning an image into my head."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:45 am

Edward

I laugh and finish signing the fans shirt, she smiles and leaves. Dae and I walk out of Spencer's, "I should tell you this." I say and look at her. "I was in band, our band name was Pleasure and Pain." I tell her and lean on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:48 am

Dae

"Considering that name reminds me of that store, I am getting some messed up ideas of some of your songs." I made him hold my phone, and I used the camera as I mirror as I switched out my nose, septum, and lip piercings.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:51 am

Edward

"No, we weren't gross or insane, we actually made really good music until we started to fight over some things." I tell her and smile, I hold her phone for her as she switches out her piercings.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:55 am

Dae

I sneezed, and put my phone in my pocket. "That's a relief," I say. Some preppy girls walk past us, and stop as they look at us, "That emo girl has a boyfriend?" I smirked, "Yes, a girl dressed like this has a f**king boyfriend. I see all of you are single, so move along." They all rolled their eyes, and I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next