Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:24 am

Delilah

"No but Thedy has one so when we go back to the store you can use hers." I say as I paint my nails. "So what do you actually think about the show, I know you weren't paying attention when I asked you." I say as I put a cover coat on my nails.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:26 am

Silent

"I actually enjoyed the show. The music was awesome and your dancing, Amazing." I said. "Don't mind me coming back again with you?" I ask. I put the paper in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:29 am

Delilah

"Nope, I don't mind." I say sitting on the couch next to her. "So why do you want to do this when your older?" I ask smiling and blowing on my now black painted nails.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:31 am

Silent

"It looks fun and I don't think I can do it at this age." I said. "If I could, I would so much do it." I told her. I lean back on the couch and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:35 am

Delilah

"Well I am going to agree with you on all the good stuff, but their are some guys out there that go overboard." I say smiling. "Sammy almost got shoot once and I almost got raped." I say while putting on Pj bottoms and a tank top.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:40 am

Silent

"Really? That must have been scary." I said. I mess with my hair for a moment. "Today is a awesome day." I said. "I've never been this happy my whole life." I told her. "I'm going to go back where Thedy is, i'll see you later and can't wait to come back again." I said. I walked out the room after hugging her and ran back to the store. "Thedy where are you!" I called.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:43 am

Delilah

I smile and lay down on the couch, I fall asleep.

Thedy

I sit in the store talking to Johnathan after we had a little fun. As we talk I hear Silent outside, "one moment." I say getting up and I open the door. "What do you need?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:45 am

Silent

"Could I borrow your cellphone and i'll leave you with the hot dude." I said. I give him a cute flirty smile before pushing my way in. "I need to call a boy I met, today." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:48 am

Thedy

"First off why are you calling a guy and whats up with the little looks, tell me the truth?" I ask looking at her and raise my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:53 am

Silent

"I met him at the grave, depressed, black, all the emo stuff, now give me the phone." I said. Okay so he's not emo or any of that I had said but if this will get me the phone then I'll even lie about my appearence. All though I can't. I grab the cellphone and run into a random room in the place then lock the door. I dial his number and wait for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:59 am

Thedy

"Alright fine you can have the phone for now but dodge the living room for a bit!" I say as I sit next to Johnathan and we kiss.

Delilah

"Hello?" Seth asks in a sleepy voice that is really deep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:02 am

Silent

"Hey uh your asleep?" I ask. The time to me really is day when I go to sleep. "Its me Silent." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:05 am

Delilah

"Its fine, I can talk for a bit then I have to go." Seth says, "anyways, whats up sweetheart?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:08 am

Silent

"Nothing much but life." I said. I laugh a little when he called mw sweetheart. "Do you enjoy helping at the club?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:10 am

Delilah

"Sometimes I and other times I want to be left alone." He says, "Why?" He asks chuckling a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:15 am

Silent

"I don't know." I said. "Do you know how to use a weapon or do you have one?" I ask. "I have a sword." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:18 am

Delilah

"Yeah, I have a bow and I know how to use it." Seth says, "alright beautiful, I am sorry but I have to go and get some rest it is almost twelve, you should too, love ya." He says.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:24 am

Silent

I gasp when he said love ya. I shook my head. "Yeah I need to give the phone back to my friend anyway, um night." I said. I hung the cellphone up. I race out the room and out living room fast. I toss the cellphone on the table.and summon my sword. My sword appeared in my hands. "I command you, my sword, to form a bubble around me and protect me." I whidpered. The sword did as told and I laid in my sleeping bag. I slowly fell asleep with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:26 am

Delilah

I wake in the morning and yawn. I wonder where Silent is now?
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:32 am

Silent

I wake up and yawn. "I command you, my sword, to unbubble." I said. It did a stold and unbubbled. I folded my sleeping bag. I walked in the store but didn't dare walk into the living room. My stomach growled but I ignored it and decided to go see Delilah. I ran out the store and to the club. I pass a couple of guys before entering into Delilah's room. I knocked if course. "Hey Delilah." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:35 am

Delilah

"Good morning Silent." I say as I put on some skinny jeans, a white shirt and some boots. "How was your night?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:39 am

Silent

"Amazing." I smiled. I sat on the couch. "Thedy, though, still has whatever his name over at the store." I said. I laughed lightly as I thought of Seth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:47 am

Delilah

"Johnathan is his name." I say as I put my hair in a pony tail and then put on makeup. I hear someone knock on the door and I open it. "Hey babe." Florance says while smiling. "Florance!" I say kissing him on the lips. "You missed me?" He asks while picking me up. "Yes, I have missed you so much!" I say giggling. "Florence this is my sister Silent." I say as he sets me down. "Nice to met you Silent I am Florence, Delilahs boyfriend as you can see." He says smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:52 am

Silent

"Hi Florence, its nice to meet you too." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:58 am

Delilah

"I see you have taken up stripping again?" He says trying to be serious but he laughs. "Yes I have, I enjoy it silly." I say laughing with him. "That's fine by me." He says kissing my cheek. "Silent could you go outside for a minute, I need to talk to Florence?" I say getting a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next