Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Joseph

"Alright, we can try to find him and have him tell us what he did." I say and walk up to her, I wipe away her tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Cody

I gripped my head, and I grew very hungry very fast. "Joseph, please get away from me." I stood up, locked myself in our bedroom, and shook violently.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Joseph

I leave and go to the park, Jessica comes and leaves the triplets with me at the park.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Cody

I calmed down, and walked up behind Joseph. My red eyes had turned yellow, and I picked up Anna. "There's my little angel!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Joseph

I smile and play with Tyler, he laughs when I tickle his tummy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Cody

I set down Anna, and she crawled over to Joseph. She crawled onto his lap, and I played with Trey.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Joseph

I smile and put Anna and Tyler in baby swings, I push them and they laugh when they go up in the air then come back down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:04 pm

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Cody

I sat in my cell, and I heaved out a big sigh. I stood up, and rolled down my suit to where it was at my waist, exposing my black tank. I put up my hair into a messy bun, and I looked at my face in the mirror. I smiled, and watched as a new girl was stuffed into a cell. A guard came up to mine, and said that I had a visitor. I smiled again, knowing exactly who it was. I let him lead me, and I looked at Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Joseph

"Hi, Cody." I say and smile a little, "Clay and I have enough money to get you out now." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Cody

"Sweet! I get out tomorrow anyways," I say. I put my hand on the glass, "Sorry I missed Christmas yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Joseph

"It's okay." I say and put my hand on the glass where her hand is. "We are waiting, we didn't open presents, eat Christmas dinner or anything, we are going to do it tomorrow when you get out." I tell her and hear Andrea walk up behind me. "Hi, mom." She says quietly, Andrea has been blaming all of this on herself since she had called the cops on Neal since she was mad at him, and Cody just happened to be there.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:19 pm

Cody

"Andrea! You have grown up so much!" I say and look her up and down. The guard told me time's up, and I frowned. "I have to go. Pick me up at nine in the morning. I'll get dinner started and we'll open presents." I air kissed Joseph, and stood up. I waved goodbye, and they led me back to the cell.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Joseph

I kiss her back and get up from the chair, Andrea starts to cry and I hug her. "You didn't mean for her to be arrested, it's alright." I say while rubbing her back, she sniffles and nods her head. We leave and go home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Cody

I sighed, and it came time for lights out. I finally fell asleep in the cold air.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Joseph

We get home and Andrea goes to her room, she has been depressed, quiet and she is a bomb waiting to explode. I think she is hiding something, I can't figure it out though. I go upstairs and go to my room, I change and lay down. I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Cody

I wake up in the morning, and get out of my bed. I was let out, and I got led to the front. I sat in a holding room, waiting for Joseph and the kids to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Joseph

We leave in the morning and it is snowing out again, we get to the prison in no time and walk inside. The kids smile when they see Cody, except Andrea, she stands in the back quiet, still and picking at her finger nails. All the kids run up and hug Cody, Andrea stays next to me, I sigh and look at her. "Are you alright?" I ask quietly, I wait for a moment and as always, no response. I walk up to Cody and kiss her gently on the lips once the kids let go of her and they all stand by Andrea.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Cody

I hugged Joseph, and started to cry a little. I let go, and looked him up and down, "It's been a year and nothing has changed about you." I kissed him, and looked at the kids. I hugged them all again, and let the tears flow down, "I missed all of your birthdays! I feel horrible." They engulfed me in a group hug, and I looked out the window. "Let's go home. I still have to shower, change, and cook a turkey!" I laughed, and wiped my eye. I held Joseph's hand, and we went home. I took a very quick shower, and put on a pink tank with a black and white pair of pajama pants. I walked back out, looked at the tree with a smile, and put the turkey into the oven.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Joseph

I smile and sit at the kitchen table, Xavier comes in and sits at the table with me. His wedding ring finger is empty, him and Andrea got a divorce the day after she gave birth to their little girl Jackie. Xavier and I start to talk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Cody

I sit in the living room, and unwrap gifts with the kids. I smiled, and I unwrapped a snowglobe. I put it on the fireplace mantle, and walked up behind Xavier. I put my hand in his shoulder, "C'mon, Xavier, open up your presents." I kissed his head, and checke on the food. I still had a pile of gifts to open. I was going to unwrap them after we ate.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Joseph

Xavier gets up, he goes to the living room and unwraps his gifts, he smiles and continues to unwrap his gifts. Andrea sits in the kitchen with Jackie in her arms, Joshua and Adrianna run around the living room as they play with the wrapping paper. Xaden plays his new game on his laptop.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:59 pm

Cody

I sit on Joseph's lap, and smile, "I got my Christmas wish. To see you and the kids again." I kissed him on the lips, and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Joseph

I smile and hug her back, "I love you, Cody." I say and kiss her on the cheek, Betty walks in and smiles. "Hi, Cody!" She says and sits on the counter. Dedra walks in, we found her a couple of months ago, she was with some guys in L.A, then Betty put her in Boot Camp, she just came back for Christmas and is going back soon.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Cody

"What are you guys doing in the District?" I asked. Clay, Kat, and all of them piled in, and I laughed, "I hope we have enough room!" I stood up, and started to make stuffing, rolls, and everything with the help of Scarlett, who was engaged to Neal. I smiled at her, and she looked like a spitting image of me, except for the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Joseph

"We're here because you got out of jail and we wanted to see you all!" Kat says and Hope and Lane come in, Lane looks like his father and Hope looks like Kat. Neal walks in, he kisses Scarlett on the cheek and sits at the table. Andrea gets uncomfortable, she looks around for a second and goes to her room here, she closes her bedroom door and locks it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next