Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Silent

I decided to leave the shed and go back to Thedy's house. "I need to stop getting angry over stupid things." I said to myself. I open the door and start walking down the hill. I hope Seth is alright I thought. I stop and saw Marcy's place. I debated on if I should go or not. No he's probably telling her how he feels her emotions and pain I thought. I start getting angry again so I decided to keep walking. I shove my hands in my pockets. "She just ruined our time of playing a board game." I said. I continue until I got to Thedy's house. I open the door, and sat on the floor. I calmed down after a while and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Delilah

"Shh." I say while trying to calm down Echo as he continues to cry non stop. I haven't gotten any sleep in a while and I am starting to go a little stir crazy. I rock him back and forth trying to get him to sleep, he just won't stop crying. I lay him in his crib and go dial Marcy's number then wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:50 pm

I lead Seth to the couch and let him lay down on it. I walk to the fridge and pull out a cold towel. I walk back over to Seth and rest it on his head. I start to feel a coldness on my forehead and I smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Silent

I had a nightmare and I couldn't go back to sleep. I laid on my back on the couch and stared at the ceiling. I didn't feel like watching tv because I was to lazy to turn it on. I decided to play a game. I summon my bag and lean up from the couch. I open my bag and pulled out the board game, candy land. I set up the game and put up two characters. I started playing, pretending to be two people.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:58 pm

"Thank you." Seth says while playing with his bull ring on his nose. "So how did you know what I was talking about?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Silent

I finish my game and I put it back in the bag. I made my bag vanish and sat on the couch. Seth still hasn't got back and I became worried. What is he doing over there anyway? I thought. I kept thinking if I should call him. I finally decided to and took Thedy phone. I start put in Seths number and waited for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:23 pm

I shrugged, "When you say you were connected with me and in pain, I just knew that's what you were feeling." I kissed his forehead, "I'll go make you some tea. Jason, I think Miracle needs a change." I kissed Jason's cheek and walked to the kitchen to make some tea.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Jason

I go change Miracle and rock her back and forth to go to sleep again.

Seth's phone goes off and he answers it. "Hello?" He says
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Silent

"Seth where are you? Are you okay?" I ask. I got up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:40 pm

"I am fine, I am at Marcy and Jason's house." He says while sitting up and leans on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Silent

I sat back down and laid a pillow beside me. "Okay I just wanted to make sure. Will you be back or are you staying over there tonight?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 pm

"I don't know yet but you can come over here with Sean if you want tonight?" He says
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Silent

I get up. "Uh sure I guess um i'll bring him over." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Seth looks out the window to see there is some light left."You'll be fine walking here there is some light left out just take the same path and don't wonder off, I love you." He says smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Silent

"Yeah I love you too." I said. I hung the phone up and walked into the room Sean is in. "Hey Sean we need to go over to Marcy's house." I said. I picked him up and we left to Marcy's house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Seth hangs up the phone and sighs. "I hope you don't mind if Silent and my son Sean come over?" He says to Marcy as he walks into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:56 pm

I shake my head, "Not one bit." I hand him the cup of tea and walk over to Jason, "You have been a great helper." I kiss him on the lips and then smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Silent

I arrived at Marcy's house. I stood there for a moment and sigh. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door then put Sean down. I crossed my arms and waited for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm

I jogged over to the door, "Come in!" I smiled at Sean.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Jason

I kiss Marcy back and sit on the floor.

Seth smiles and picks up Sean. "Hi." He says to Sean, "hi daddy!" Sean says while hugging his neck. "Marcy this is my little boy Sean, say hi Sean." He says, "hi" He says while smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Silent

"I actually wasn't going to stay, I just brought him over so he could be with Seth." I said. I brush my hair over my eye. "I was going to go back to Thedy's house and do something." I said. I put my hands in pockets and headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Seth looks at Silent and just sighs. "Wow, that's nice of her to stay." He says while playing with Sean.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:16 pm

I roll my eyes and walk up to Sean, "Hey there. My name is Marcy." I tickle him and he laughs. I straighten up, "I'll go get dressed properly and go hunting." I kiss Jason again and walk into the room. I pick out the black long-sleeved shirt I wore when I was pregnant and some grey shorts. I stuff on my boots and shove the gun in my pocket. I walk back out, "I'm not as sick so I should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Jason

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" I ask while standing up and wrapping my arms around her waist. "I could go and hunt, if you want me to?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:24 pm

I shake my head, "No, I'll do it." I kiss the side of his arm and walk out of the house. I shut the door and take out my pistol before starting towards my deer hunting spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next