Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:48 am

Joseph

I pick up the ring and look at it, "why do I do this to her?" I ask myself and look at the ring, I go inside and send all of the kids over to Cody's place.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:50 am

Cody

I hugged each one of them, then shut the front door. Sam walked over to them with a plate of cookies, and I angrily walked upstairs. Scarlett peeked her head in the door, and ran up to me after she saw me crying. I hugged onto her gently, and kissed her head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:55 am

Joseph

I sit on my bed and watch TV. "God, I am horrible to Cody." I say to myself.

{I have a idea. Do you want to do a fifteen year time skip?}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:58 am

Cody

I twirled Scarlett's black hair around on my finger, "I will always be here for you, baby girl." Scarlett nodded her head, and continued to sit in my lap.

[Yeah! And maybe Cody and Joey would have made up by then?]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:00 am

Joseph

Tug comes in and we start talking about what happened between Cody and I.

{Yeah, they can be made up by then, also their kids could be teenagers and we could play as them too?}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:03 am

Cody

I layed down on my bed, and the rest of the children curled up around me.

[Yeah! Dibs on Scarlett! She's my favorite. xD ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:05 am

Joseph

Tug leaves and I lay down, I close my eyes and go to bed.

{lol. I will play Xavier and Xaden.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:09 am

Cody

I fall asleep, along with the rest of the children.

[Okie dokie! Let's do this thing. After you, Taylor!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:13 am

{Fifteen years later}

Joseph

I type on my laptop and Xavier and Xaden play on the xbox 360. I gave up on the Mob many years ago and started to work as a game designer, I run two web sites and work for a game company. I look over at Dillon who is painting her nails while talking to her boyfriend over the phone, I smile and continue to type on my laptop.

{This is so exciting!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:18 am

Cody

I rested my chin on Joseph's shoulder. It's almost impossible to believe that we almost got a divorce. Sam walks in, "Joseph, where is Tug?" Sam and Tug have been dating for almost a year now. I had gotten my bloodhound tattoo taken off, and I was a stay at home mom now. The kids really enjoyed that. Scarlett came down the stairs in a white dress, some green flats, and her jet black hair neatly curled. She left out of the house and went into her boyfriend's car, and they drove away. I smiled, and went to the kitchen to make dinner.

Sam

"So, where's Tug?" I asked again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:23 am

Joseph

"Ya old fool, your girlfriend wants ya!" Murk yells and Tug comes inside, we own a farm now and Tug takes care of the cows while I work out in the fields when I have time. "I am here, and there is no need to call me a old fool." Tug says and wipes the oil off his hands since he was fixing the truck. "I can call you what I want too!" Murk says and laughs.

Xavier

My phone rings and I answer it, "hello?" I say and hear my girlfriends voice, "hey, can we talk?" She asks, "yeah." I say and we hang up, I get up and grab my keys then go to meet her at the old diner.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:26 am

Sam

"Tug!" I squeal and almost tackle him to the ground. I kissed him on the cheek, and smiled.

Dillion

I skipped down stairs, and hugged dad. I spun around, and sat next to Xaden on the couch. I pushed him, and started to play the game with him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:30 am

Joseph

"Hey." Tug says and smiles, he kisses her on the lips and gets up off of the ground.

Xaden

I smile and play zombies with Dillon on the xbox.

Xavier

I meet my girlfriend and she gets in my truck, I drive home and we get home in no time. We walk inside and go to my room where we start to talk.

{This is Xaden and Xavier}

Xavier
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Normal_1294811785410

Xaden
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Th?id=I.4732878661616331&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:41 am

Dillion

I smiled, and continued to play. Me and Xaden were the best of friends.

Sam

I smiled, "Tuggy, today's our one year anniversary!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:44 am

Joseph

"Tuggy, that's funny!" I say and laugh, Tug rolls his eyes at me and smiles at Sam. "I know and I have something planned." He says and goes to the basement to get some tools.

Xavier

Jilly my girlfriend leaves and I sit dumbfounded on my bed, "she can't be." I say to myself quietly, I get up and peek my head out the door. "Ma, I need to talk to you!" I say and sit at my desk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 am

Cody

"coming!" I say and walk to Xavier's room, "What is it, Xavier?" I ask and sit on a stool.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:49 am

Xavier

"Um well, Jilly said she is um pregnant." I tell ma and en-lace my fingers together, I set my elbows on my knees and my chin on my hands. "What do I do?" I ask and try not to go deep in thought like I do when I am not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 am

Cody

"Support her, sweetheart. Being a teenager and having a baby is scary. I was nineteen whenever I had your sister Scarlett and you and Xaden."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 am

Xavier

I nod my head and think for a moment, "I have a job but I don't think that is going to cut it, I will pick another job and keep the one I have now too." I say and turn on my computer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 am

Cody

I stood up and kissed his head, "I'm here for you. And I'll hold down your father while you tell him." I smirked, and walked downstairs.

Dillion

I frowned, "Aw man, you beat me again." I playfully hit his shoulder, and smiled. Neither of us had a boyfriend or girlfriend, but we didn't care all that much.

Scarlett

I walked back inside of the house in tears, "Daddy! I want you to kill him!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:01 am

Xavier

"Thanks, ma." I say and smile, I look for a job.

Xaden

I laugh a little and smile, we play another round.

Joseph

I turn off my laptop and get up, I walk over to Scarlett and hug her tightly but gently at the same time. "What did he do?" I ask and wipe away her tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:05 am

Scarlett

"He hit me and started yelling at me for no reason," I say and slow him the giant bruise on my shoulder, chest, and arm.

Dillion

I cheered loudly, "Finally!"

Cody

I shushed Dillion and went over to Scarlett, "Do I have to kill someone?" I asked and wrapped an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:07 am

Joseph

I boil with anger, "I'll be damned if someone touches my daughter like that." I say and grab my keys, "where is he Scarlett?" I ask and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 am

Scarlett

"He lives at 3766 King Road," I say and give him my phone, "I took pictures."

Dillion

I jump whenever dad yells, and I looked over the couch.

Sam

I started to curse loudly in Italian. "I should make that boy serve you until he dies for doing this!" I say in Italian and get her a couple of icepacks.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:15 am

Joseph

"I am going to go kill him and make sure he gets a lovely taste of his own medicine." I say and Tug comes upstairs. "you want me to come?" He asks, "no." I say and leave out the house, I get in my car and start it up. I drive out the drive way and drive to his house.

Xaden

I get up and go to Scarlett, "it's okay." I say and make sure to hug her gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next