Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Joseph

"Soon." I say and sit down again, I start to eat while I keep a eye on Dedra.

Dedra

I get up and go outside, I sit on the back porch and start to cry quietly.

{I decided to update what Joseph looks like since it has been fifteen years. Laughing }

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 143557-1920x1200
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:25 pm

Cody

I sit by Joseph, and lean my head on his shoulder, "It's so hard to believe fifteen years ago we almost got a divorce."

Dillion

I locked Xaden's door, and smiled as I turned around. I pulled his rolling chair away from his desk, and sat on his lap. I kissed him on the corner of his mouth, and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Joseph

"Yes it is." I say and kiss her on the cheek.

Xaden

I smile and wrap my arms around her waist, I kiss her on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Cody

I turned his head and kissed him on the lips. I pulled away, "I've been too upset to even do that lately."

Dillion

"I heard ma and dad talking to this guy about going to Italy," I say and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Joseph

I smile a little and kiss her back, "I love you, Cody." I say and kiss her again.

Xaden

"Interesting." I say and kiss her on the lips back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Cody

"I love you, Joey," I say and scoot closer to him.

Dillion

"I told you we would go soon," I say and French kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Joseph

I smile and set her on my lap, I kiss her on the lips and hold her close to me.

Xaden

I get up with her in my arms, I gently lay her down on my bed and kiss her more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Cody

I rested my forehead on his, "You know, we promised we wouldn't get involved in The Mob anymore," I whisper.

Dillion

I sat up, "We should get packing." I smiled, and kissed him on the lips. I stood up, smoothed out my skirt, and left his room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Joseph

"I know because we both agreed that it was going to be the down fall of our relationship if we went back to them." I whisper back.

Xaden

I smile and start packing some of my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Cody

"And here we are, going back to Italy," I say. I smirked, and kissed him again.

Dillion

I peeked my head into Xavier's room, "Start packing. We're going to Italy." I told it to the other siblings, then finally started packing myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Joseph

"I mean, we do have some awesome memories there." I tell her and kiss her back.

Xavier

I get up and go downstairs, I see mom and dad kissing, "PDA, old people PDA!" I say and cover my eyes. "I can't go to Italy, Jilly is due anytime." I tell them and uncover my eyes when they stop kissing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Cody

"Jilly can come with us, and I'm only thiry five!" I say and stick my tongue out at him. "Your Father's the old one," I say and ruffle his hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Joseph

"I am not old, okay maybe I am old but I am still cool." I say and laugh a little.

Xavier

"I will call her and ask if she can come." I say and call Jilly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Cody

I kissed him again, "I'm just messing with you." I pulled up my sleeve so the disgusting scar of the knife wound wasn't showing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Joseph

I see the scar and look at for a moment, "I was a mess, cutting myself in the car and we got in a accident because of me." I tell her and trace my thumb over it. "She can come but she is emotional so prepare yourselves!" Xavier says from the living room and goes to pack.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Cody

"Don't think of it, Joey," I say and kiss him again.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=136
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40