Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:19 am

Scarlett

I hugged him back, "thanks, bro." I let go, took the ice packs from Aunt Sam, and went upstairs to my room.

Dillion

I walked over to Xaden, grabbed his hand, and led him back to the couch, "C'mon, she needs time to recover."

Sam

I walked over to Tug, still fuming with anger, "I hope he does kill that guy," I say in Italian.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:23 am

Joseph

I get to the guys house and knock on his door, he answers and I just drag him out into the fields. I beat him to the point where he can barely move.

Tug

"He probably will beat the living day lights out of him, like he did when he use to box." I tell her in Italian.

Andrea

I skip down the stairs and sit at the table, I am the youngest of the family and I am the triplet of Dae and Dillon. I am also a Flower Child which kinda upsets mom since I am not Catholic.

{This is Andrea}
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Anime-girls-anime-3044129-1024-768
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:28 am

Sam

I nodded my head, and calmed down a bit, "So, what're you planning?"

Dillion

I grabbed Xaden's hand again, and dragged him to our tree house. I looked at him, and smiled. Whenever Xaden was upset, he would always let me kiss him. Vice versa. I leaned in, and kissed on the lips for a second. I pulled away, and smiled, "You seemed tense."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:30 am

Tug

"A surprise, but we have to do it tomorrow since it is pretty big." I say and smile.

Xaden

"Yeah, I was." I say and gently run my index finger on her cheek, I smile and very gently kiss her back on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:33 am

Dillion

I pulled away, "Thanks." I smiled, and blinked my gold eyes that I got from mom.

Sam

"Aw, I have to wait?" I ask and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:35 am

Xaden

I smile and hold back the urge to kiss her again, many a times we have told each other that we want to be a couple but we can't because are siblings, we still bring it up sometimes though.

Tug

"Yes because we are going to go on VK tomorrow and it is to the beach." I tell her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:38 am

Dillion

I crawled on top of him, and kissed his cheek to toy with him. I smiled, and pushed some of my hair behid my ear, "I wish we weren't siblings so we could date."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:41 am

Xaden

"We could keep it just between us and meet here at night or out in the fields." I tell her and kiss her on the neck, toying with her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:42 am

Dillion

"I guess so," I say, and press my chest to his.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:44 am

Xaden

I smile and kiss her on the lips, "we meet after everyone goes to bed, out in the fields." I tell her and kiss her on the lips again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 am

Dillion

"Okay," I say and kiss him on the lips intensely.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:49 am

Xaden

I kiss her back passionately and run my hand up on her thigh as we kiss.

Betty

I knock on the front door of Cody and Joseph's house, I wait for someone to answer as Dedra listens to her music on her music player. Sam stands next to me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:51 am

Cody

I open the door, and smiled, "Hey! Come on in!" I say and move out of the way.

Dillion

I continued to kiss him, and ran my tounge along the inside of his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:55 am

Xaden

"Your such a naughty little thing." I say after I pull away, I smile and French kiss her.

Betty

"Mom, do-." I cut off Dedra by putting my hand on her mouth, "don't be grumpy right now." I say and move my hand, a dramatic teenage sigh comes out of her and I laugh a little to myself, Sam leans on the wall and stays quiet like always.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:00 am

Dillion

I touched his tongue with mine, and kissed him back.

Cody

"Dedra, Dae's upstairs in her room if you want to hang out with her," I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 am

Xaden

I slide my hands under her pants and right under her underwear, I gently grab her butt and kiss her more on the lips.

Dedra

I snap my bubble gum, "nah." I say and walk outside, "Dedra, quit being so freaking rude!" Mom says and I can hear the anger in her voice which only makes me laugh to myself. "I said nah and I am not hanging out with them." I tell her and sit on the porch, she closes the door and I chew my gum as I listen to music.

{This is Dedra}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Silver-anime-wallpaper-1920x1200
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:09 am

Dillion

I get butterflies, and stick my tongue back in his mouth.

Cody

I smiled, "Teenagers will be teenagers. Would you like something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:13 am

Xaden

I un hook her bra and take off her shirt, I kiss her on the chest.

Betty

"Sure." I say and smile, I sit at the table and hear giggles coming from outside, "Dedra, you better not be talking to that man!" I say loud enough for her to hear me, "of course not mommy, I am only talking to his brother!" She says and I put my face into my hands, "'someone please murder me before I murder her." I say and keep my face in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:16 am

Dillion

I stopped kissing him, and put my bra back on. I continued, and rested my forehead on his to take a break.

Cody

I turned my head to the backyard, "I wonder where Xaden and Dillion went to."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:19 am

Xaden

I smile and take a breather too, "that was fun." I say and smile.

Dedra

I get up and put on my hoodie, I run off the front lawn and away from the house without anyone knowing. I go to a party.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:20 am

Dillion

"We're not done," I say and start to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 am

Xaden

I kiss her back and french kiss her.

Dedra

I smile and go inside to the party, I spot one of Cody's children but don't who it is, I shrug and go get a drink.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:27 am

Alice

I giggled, and danced around. I started to grind on one guy, and he held my hips.

Dillion

I pulled away, and took off his shirt, "I don't want to have sex just right now, but this is fun." I kissed his chest.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:29 am

Xaden

I smile more and let her kiss me on my chest, I hold her waist as she kisses me on the chest.

Dedra

I hear a familiar giggle and remember who it is, Alice. I watch her grind as I drink vodka.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:39 am

Alice

I catch sight of Dedra, and I stop. Don't tell my mother, I mouth to her. I turned around, and kissed the guy on the corner of his mouth.

Dillion

I rest my chest on his, and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next