Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Cody

"Tug, get out." I pushed him out the front door. I looked back at Johnny, and sighed, "Listen, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to look out for Clarisse, even though she hates me." I smiled, then walked out of the house. I frowned at Tug, "We're going home."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Johnny

"It's fine." I say to her before she leaves, I sit on the couch and watch TV.

Tug

"No, not until he is dead." I say and stubbornly cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Cody

I sighed, then flung him over my shoulder. "Stubborn a$$ man," I mumbled, then shoved him in the car. I drove off, and there was a long silence in the car.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Clarisse

I get out of the hospital and Johnny takes me home.

Joseph

I see Cody's car pull up and they get out, "have fun killing him?" I ask and smoke my cigarette. "We didn't kill him." Tug mumbles and goes inside after slamming the door closed to the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Cody

I take the cigarette from Joseph and put it out, "They got into a car accident, Johnny didn't beat her."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Joseph

"Good, I guess." I say and light another cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Cody

"Joseph, why are you smoking?" I took the cigarette away from him, and put it out. I crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Joseph

"Because I want to." I say and get the cigarette from the ash tray, I light it again and smoke it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Cody

I sat on the porch steps and got out my box of cigarettes. I looked up at him, "You tell no one of this." I light one and start to smoke myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Joseph

"Alright." I say and smoke more of my cigarette. Murk walks up with her little sister and I smile, "hey." Murk says and smiles. "Hey, this your sister?" I ask and she nods her head. "Her name is Brittney, she is six." She says and Brittney waves at me and I wave at her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Cody

I get up and go to the backyard so I wasn't getting any smoke on the little girl. I sat down on the grass, and puffed out some of the smoke. I looked at my hands, "You promised you wouldn't do this anymore, Coro." I put it out, and put my box in the fire pit. I made a fire, and just stared into it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Joseph

Brittney goes off to play with Scarlett and Murk sits next to me. "I don't think I will ever find her dad." Murk says and lays her head on my lap, "sure you will." I say and rub her arm.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Cody

I walk back to the front porch after having an episode. I gasp whenever I see Murk laying her head on Joseph's lap, and I run into our room. I break down crying on the bed. Cody! Relax! It's not like they're kissing or anything!
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Joseph

I sigh when I see Cody run inside after seeing Murk with her head on my lap. I walk to our room and go in, "I didn't mean to hurt you, Murk is just upset and she has always laid her head on my lap when she is upset." I say to Cody and sit next to her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Cody

I sniffle and scoot away from him. This isn't like you, Coro.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Joseph

"Cody, I only love you, Murk is just my friend." I say and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Cody

My face goes back to normal, and I smiled. "I guess that's all I needed to hear right now." I curled up next to him, and fell to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Joseph

I lay down next to her and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:17 am

Cody

I walked out of our bedroom whenever I woke up, and I started to make breakfast. I ignored the footsteps I heard coming down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:21 am

Murphy

I watch Cody cook and sit on the couch, I watch her from the couch. I start to cry but muffle it so she can't hear it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:33 am

Cody

I started to sing Rolling in the Deep. I knew no one was awake, so they couldn't hear me. I had always loved to sing, but I never thought I was any good at it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:35 am

Murphy

The man that I had sex with last night comes down the stairs but I quickly and quietly shoo him up the stairs again. "Go!" I whisper and he goes back upstairs, I sit on the couch again and hope Cody didn't see or hear me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:40 am

Cody

I looked over my shoulder and jumped whenever I saw Murk. My face turned completely red, and I started to shake a little, "You didn't hear anything, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:45 am

Murk

"No but guilty over there did." I say and point to Murphy who is shaking like a scared animal. "Murphy, what's the matter?" I ask and lean over the couch edge, "nothing!" She squeaks and I look her in the eyes. "What did you do Murphy?" I ask and she shakes more since I have the thousand yard stare of a Vietnam vet.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:50 am

Cody

I crouched infront of Murphy, "What's the matter, Murphy? You look scared."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next