Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Sam

I walked out of the house, and started to jog in my running shorts, a tank top, and my yellow tennis shoes. I listened to music, and smiled broadly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Joseph

We go home and I am drunk as sin, I pass out right in front of the house, Tug just leaves me there and goes inside to his room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Sam

I walked up to Joseph, and smiled, "Joseph, you silly head." I tickled his side.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Clarisse

I run up to Sam before Joseph has the time to even think, I pull her away from him and inside the house. "Don't mess with him when he is drunk." I tell her and my mother nods her head in agreement with me, I sit down and my mother knits.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Sam

"I can't just leave him out there," I say and walk back out. I hold his wrists together firmly, and drag him inside, "I hope you have a basement." I looked at a door, and smiled. I quickly carried him downstairs, and set him in the floor. I smiled, "There we go."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Clarisse

I take her back upstairs and close the door then lock all five of the locks on the door. "At least he's not quite like his father, had to call the police on his father." Ma says and I nod my head, I sit back down next to Buck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Sam

I walked out of the house, and started to jog again. "Oh Sammie, don't even think about that," I say as a picture forms in my head of me and Joseph kissing. I shook my head, and continued to jog.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Joseph

I wake up and I am sober, I just have a wicked hangover, Clarisse lets me out of the basement. I get Advil and take it, I go sit on the porch and start to feel better.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:23 am

Sam

I jog back and wave at Joseph. I enter my house a few blocks down, and changed into pajamas. I started to cook dinner.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:29 am

Joseph

I wave back and Murk looks at me, "well you look horrible." She says and sits on the ground, "thanks. that helps a lot." I say sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:53 am

Sam

I walked back to Joseph with a glass of some mixture. It was a recipe my mother taught ne for hangovers, "Here. This will get over your hangover," I say in accidental Italian.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:57 am

Joseph

"Thanks." I say and back in Italian and drink the stuff, Murk looks her up and down, I can kinda tell she isn't thrilled about seeing another girl. "Down girl." I say to Murk and laugh, "shut up, Joey!" She says and sticks her tongue out at me, "well at least I am not the dog here because if I remember correctly you tried to get me to cheat on Cody." I say and laugh in her face, "I hate you." She says and crosses her arms angrily. "Oh okay Murk, you hate me, I can play this game." I tell her and finish off the drink.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:00 am

Sam

I laughed, "You two have some dominatrix history, eh?" I say in Italian. I waved my finger at him, "Naughty boy."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:02 am

Joseph

"How did she know that?" Murk asks and looks at her, "she is a medium, jacka$$." I tell Murk and she glares at me, "yes, we do have dominatrix history." I tell Sam and smile a little.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:05 am

Sam

I held up my hands, "Hey, I don't judge! It's all in the past now." I smiled at Murk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:11 am

Joseph

"I really don't care, freaking snooping in on my personal business." Murk says and doesn't smile, "Murk, will you just quit it?" I ask and she says nothing, I roll my eyes at her. "Melinda is a little grumpy." I tell Sam and Murk turns to me. "Don't call me that, I never gav-" She stops in mid sentence and gets up, she walks inside and slams the door. "I knew that would get her to leave." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:14 am

Sam

"Be gentle with her, Joseph. Murk isn't all guns and bullets," I say. I sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:16 am

Joseph

"I know what she can handle." I say and look at the sky, "she is pretty tough." I say and smile a little.

{This is Murk}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Emo_Anime_White_Girl_by_Vantena
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:26 am

Sam

I gasped, and hit his arm, "Joseph Grant!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:28 am

Joseph

"What?" I ask and laugh a little, Murk comes back out and she leans on the wall, she starts smoking a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:30 am

Sam

I stood up and smoothed my pants, "I'm going to go now. Bye, Joseph." I waved bye, and started to walk back home. Finally! I didn't blush!
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:32 am

Joseph

I get up and walk over to Murk, I wait until Sam is out of sight. Murk throws her cigarette on the ground and we start kissing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:38 am

Cody

I finally wake up, and they dismiss me from the hospital. I stared, wide-eyed, at Joseph and Murk. "I get into a coma, wake up, and come home to this?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:40 am

Joseph

We pull away, "yup, you sure do sweetheart." Murk says and lights another cigarette, I glare at Murk and she shrugs. "Um I am sorry." I say to Cody and don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:46 am

Cody

I exhaled deeply, took off my ring, and threw it at him, nailing him right in the forehead, "I'm done with this $hit, Joseph. I expect the children to be at my house by tomorrow or I'll be filing charges." I walked past his house, and went to Sam's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next