Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Desiree

I take my earphones out of my ears and sigh. I get the suitcase and help her to the car. I put the suitcase in the car and step back. "I'm staying at the hotel." I said and walked back into the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Seth

I drive Rose to the hospital and we get there after a short drive. We go in the hospital and Rose is taken to the back and I fallow them to the room she is given.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Desiree

After I saw the car leave, I go up the stairs to the roof in the hotel. I bring out my music player and get on the edge of the roof. I start to hum the tune of my music and walk on the edge of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Seth

A little later Rose gives birth to a little girl, they hand her the little girl and she starts to cry tears of joy when she sees her. "What do you want to name her?" I ask Rose. "Opal." She says and smiles, we both watch as Opal takes in the new world.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Desiree

I continue to walk on the edge of the roof. I begin to slip but I catch my fall. My heart started rushing as I looked over the edge of the roof. "Imagine your not on a roof." I told myself and closed my eyes. I continue to walk on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Seth

I call Desiree to make sure she is okay, I wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Desiree

I feel my cellphone buzz as I walk on the edge. I see who is calling and answer the cellphone. "Hi daddy." I said, calmly. To calm actually, which I never be this calm. I continue to walk on the edge of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Seth

"Hi,kiddo, are you alright?" I ask and smile as Opal holds my finger with her tiny hand. "It is a little girl, we named her Opal." I say and smile brightly at Opal.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Desiree

"I'm fine." I said and look over the edge of the roof. "Thats apretty name." I said, not hearing what he said to me. I felt my foot slip and I gasp. I quickly caught my balance and continue to walk on the edge. "I'm try to calm down by walking on the edge of the roof." I told him and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Seth

I choke on my drink when she tells me what she is doing, "get off of there right now." I say sternly to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Desiree

"Why?" I asked. "I mean life isn't ever going to get better so might as well-." I stop when I begin to slip again but catch my balance. "Life isn't going to ever get better for me so why not end it?" I asked. I drop the cellphone over the edge of the roof and continue to walk on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Seth

"God dammit." I mutter then run out of the hospital. I drive to the hotel and call Sean and tell him to go get Desiree. I continue to drive to the hotel after I call Sean.

Sean

I walk up to the roof and see Desiree, "can we talk?" I ask her and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Desiree

"No, i'm not going to talk Sean." I said. I continue to walk on the edge and listen to my music. I put it on full blast so I couldn't hear anyone. I close my eyes and try to forget everthing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Sean

I sigh and walk up behind Desiree, I hug her waist and pull her off the edge. I hold her tightly and look her in the eyes, "talk to me,now." I say in a demanding tone the take out her earbuds.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Desiree

"No!" I yell. "You don't get it at all!" I said as I continue to yell. I push him off me. "No on understands what is happening to me, and they never will." I said and walked to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Sean

I grab her again and this time with a tight grip, "I might understand, I would like to talk to you because your my sister and I care for you." I say and look her dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Desiree

I start to cry as I try to get out his grip. I remember everything what happen today and it keeps coming in my mind, non-stop. I calm myself and my heart relaxs a little. "I just don't want to see Fiona anymore." I said. "I hate her and everyone who's hurt me, she is on my list of people I hate." I said. "So let go of me and I won't jump off the edge of the roof, okay." I said, calmly.

Last edited by FireflyNight on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Sean

"I understand but why do you hate her?" I ask and look into her eyes more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Desiree

"I hate her and her family, thats all." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Sean

"Alright." I say and now I am gazing into her eyes, I lean in and kiss her on the lips. I pull away when I remember she is my half-sister. "I am sorry." I mumble then start to walk away.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Desiree

I watch him walk away. I felt shock and didn't know what to do. He kissed me. I thought. I want to be happy but I can't because we are related. I finally decided to get off the roof. I walked pass him and back to our hotel room. Just act like that never happen I thought and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Sean

We could be together because we are only half-brother and sister. I think and walk into the hotel room and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Desiree

I flip through the channels bored and sometimes looked at Sean. I sigh and put my music player on and got comfortable on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Sean

I am so tempted to kiss her again,should I?I think to myself and glance over at her. I like her a lot.I think.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Desiree

He has a girlfriend, it won't be right to kiss him, besides she is right in the hotel with us. I thought and laid on the couch. Also he said I love girls, so why would I kiss him? I thought. I looked at the television and listen to my music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next