Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:36 am

Erebus

I start making the baby kick in her stomach with extreme force and make her have braxton hicks contractions all at the same time. Let me talk to him or next I am going to start choking you! I text her and I am furious.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:40 am

Silent

Fine but don't hurt him. I text

Desiree

I come out of the piercing store and lay my hair over my ears. I look at my black nails and hold my new cellphone, that I bought with my victims money. I got home and open the door. I walk in and look totally different. My hair is jet black and I have bangs, I am wearing eye liner with black lipstick, I have peircings on my ears but no one can see them. I am also dressed all in black.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:43 am

Erebus

I stop and smile at the text. Thank you, I will call.I text her then call.

Sean

I walk past Desiree and look at her twice, "she looks good." I say to myself and go to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:47 am

Desiree

I look at myself in the mirror. I love this look. I thought and smiled. I sat on the couch in the living room and listen to my music while I text Candy.

Silent

I answer my cellphone and sut in the living room. "So do you want to talk to him on the phone or meet him?" I asked, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:51 am

Erebus

I think for a minute as I eat an apple, "meet him, tell him to meet at Athena's house, Hades will be here so he can't do anything stupid,like attack me but I am sure he smarter then that." I say and laugh. I eat the apple and Hades laughs as he looks at me eat the apple in a arrogant manner.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:54 am

Silent

"I'm coming too so i'll make sure you don't murder him." I said and hung up. Collin and I left to Olympia then we got to Athena's house. I knocked on the door and waited for a answer.

Desiree

I get up and go into the kitchen. I sit at rhe table after getting a apple. I begin to bite into it when I stopped and sat it on the table. My eyes turn dark crimson when I smell blood coming from someone.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:57 am

Erebus

I answer the door as Hades and I laugh hard, "I know, I look like an arrogant fool when I eat like that." I say to Hades making him laugh even harder. "Come in, we need to talk about the baby." I say and let Silent and her boyfriend in.

Sean

I cut myself by accident and wash the cut out.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:01 am

Silent

I walk in with Collin next to me. We both look at each other then at Erebus. "What about it?" I asked.

Desiree

I see Sean bleeding but he cleaned it off. I try to stay calm a sI get up from my seat. "How did you cut yourself?" I asked him and try not to look at him hungrly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:04 am

Erebus

"Well that bundle of supposed joy your carrying there is a demon." I say and sit on the couch. "Sit, we have a lot to talk about." I say and smile.

Sean

"I was outside and fell, the ground skinned my palm." I say and show her the cuts.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:09 am

Silent

I sit next to him and look at him. "A demon? Just great." I said, sarcastically. Collin sat next to me.

Desiree

I looked at his cuts and breathed in then out. "Your still bleeding." I said and looked away from his cuts. My eyes still a dark crimson.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:17 am

Erebus

"Actually that is good to a certain degree, the heirs are always demons, like my sister Nyx she is a demon." I say and Hades nods his head. "Anyways, the baby is a boy and I can prove it if you don't believe me, the boy will be living with me and you once you have him." I say and think of what else I need to tell her. "His name is up to you but his God name will have be Cratos." I say.

Sean

"What's the matter?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:21 am

Desiree

"Your blood...it...smells...so...good." I said and turn my back on him. "I'm going upstairs." I said and ran to my room. I closed the dor and try to calm down.

Silent

I try to process this all in. "Okay thanks for telling me. Is there anything else?" I asked and got up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:26 am

Erebus

"Yes, you'll be spending the night here because the baby is due tonight at midnight when all darkness children are born as usual, no buts or I don't care, you'll be staying here and having the baby at Hades castle." I say and Hades nods his head. "The reason behind why you'll be having the boy at Hades castle is that it is some sort of tradition to have the baby at home where all the darkness people are." I say and smile a little.

Sean

"That's creepy." I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:31 am

Silent

"Okay." I said and Collin had to go so he kissed me good-bye then left. I smile a little but quickly frowned.

Desiree

I saw Eli's hearse come in veiw and I walked to the front door. I open it and invited him in. "Eli I need something to help me control my thirst." I said. "No problem, cutie." He said and I rolled my eyes. He handed me some fruit which glowed. "Thanks." I said and smiled. We started talking after I put the fruit up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:35 am

Erebus

"When the baby is born it is a great deal to the castle, people will be there waiting in the court room when you have him, I will present him to them and so on,okay." I say to her and smile when Collin leaves. "I can't stand Vampires." I say and Hades and I laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:37 am

Silent

"Yeah okay." I said and sit back down. When I hear what he said about Collin I roled my eyes. "And I can't stand jerks like you." I muttered.

Desiree

Eli leaves and I go back to my room.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=113
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40