Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:22 am

Desiree

"Sean what if its true?" I asked. "What if I am lesbian?" I say and get up from the bed. "I don't want to like girls that type of way but my body and mind is making me like them." I said and feel my eyes water.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:36 am

Sean

"It's not your mind and body that makes you think that it is you and that's what your attracted to." I say and wrap my arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:44 am

Desiree

"This means I can't be with you." I said and moved from him. "At first I loved you but Miracle stepped in and crushed that, when you said you liked me I couldn't help but be happy. I'm sorry but I-I like girls." I told him and mess with the rubber band. "We still can be BSFF." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:50 am

Sean

I just walk out of her room and go to my room, I slam shut my door and lay on my bed. I hate when people do this to me. Lets just stay friends with him or a girlfriend with him for a while then leave him out in the dust. That's all people do to me, beat me up, love me then leave me and befriend me then back stab me.I think as I stare at the ceiling.

Erebus

I sit on the couch and eat raw steak as I watch TV with Athena by my side. "Why did you do it?" She asks me and I stop eating. "She has a boyfriend and I love her a lot, I wanted her to love me so I thought why not show her how much I love her then she might come to me, that's what I was thinking at the moment." I say and go back to eating.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:55 am

Desiree

I open my door and go downstairs. I put my jacket on and leave the house. I put my hand sin my pockets and arrive at the alley where I see Candy. "Remember that offer, i'm ready to join your...clan." I said and she smiled. I smiled back and we leave to where the clan is.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:57 am

Erebus

My phone rings and I see Silent calling, I look at it for a second then answer. "Hello." I say as I move my plate to the coffee table and hug my knees to my chest.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:05 am

Desiree

We arrive at the clan's hide out and the leader comes out. "She's young." He said. "Just like me." Candy said and smiled. He thought for a moment then sigh. "She does atleast know we are vampires, right?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yes and I want to join." I said. "Then come in." He said. I walked in with Candy.

Silent

"Erebus i'm going to hurt you." I said. "This hurts so much, being pregnant with this baby." I told him. "Also my boyfriend is going to hurt you and I will never be your queen." I said and the baby kept kicking. "This is all your fault, the reason why i'm suffering right now." I told him and hold my stomach as the baby kept kicking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:17 am

Erebus

"Well, I can't help that the baby is hurting you but I can stop it from hurting too much." I say and go to my library and stay on the phone with her. "You have to be my queen, you are literally bound to me now, sorry." I say and pick out one of my old leather books. I start reading it quickly and whisper a few words here and there. "That should help ease the pain but no promises, come meet me tomorrow at Athena's house, I need to talk to you about a few things that can't be said over the phone." I say and put my book back on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:23 am

Silent

I feel a lot better but i'm still angry. "Whatever but I'll make sure your life will be worse then it already is, since i'm the queen." I said and hung up.

Desiree

They finish the whole cermony. "Before you become one of our family members, you have to let one of the guys do one thing to you." Candy said. I looked at her, "what?" I asked. "One of them have to bite you and you'll be part of the family." She told me. "I'll be a vampire." I said. She nodded and I thought about it for a moment. "Okay, who wants to bite me?" I asked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:28 am

Erebus

I text Silent. Nope, you can't make my life worse, only Hades could do that and he likes me a lot.I text then send the message, I go to my room and take out one of my books. My book is a list of women who are pregnant right now, it tells me the gender, date it will be born and everything else you could possibly want to know. I almost scream when I see what Silent is pregnant with, I am not happy but nervous.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:38 am

Silent

Did you seriously just text me? So what now your going to bother me all the time? I text and relaxed on the couch.

Desiree

One of the vampire guys walked up to me. "I'm Eli and i'm assigned to bite you." He told me. I looked at him and how he dressed. "I'm Desiree and alright." I smiled. He lean me against the wall and I close my eyes as he bgin to bite my neck but instead, he bit my wrist.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:42 am

Erebus

I could bother you all the time and I would quite enjoy the misery that you would have but I am feeling a little nice. I text her back and laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:48 am

Silent

How sweet, i'm so flattered. I text and watch a little bit of television.

Desiree

I waken up in a bed at the clan's hideout. I got out of the room and ran to the bathroom. "My eyes are crimson red and I have fangs." I gasp and looked at my hand. "I'm pale and so cold." I whispered. I heard footstep and Eli came to the door. "Welcome to the clan." He said. I push pass him and to the door. "Awesome, now take me home." I said. "Fine but meet us at the grave tomorrow and um change your look, we don't dress like that." He told me. "Yeah I will." I said and we left to my house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:51 am

Erebus

You should be beautiful, I could make your pregnancy a living hell, like I am about too, watch.I text back and squeeze my hand into a fist with all of my might, giving Silent braxton hick contractions.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:55 am

Silent

Stop! doing whatever your doing I text and started crying.

Desiree

Eli dropped me off at my house and I got out his car. "Do you want me to walk you to the door?" He asked. I smiled a fake smile. "You would like that, won't you?" I asked. I slam the door shut and walked over to his car window. "Thanks for dropping me off." I said. He smiled and I rolled my eyes. I walked up to the door and knocked on it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:57 am

Erebus

I stop and I am laughing very hard. Your fun to mess with, I should do this more to other women.I text back and laugh even harder.

Seth

"Hey,Desiree." I say and open the door and let her in.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 am

Desiree

I turn around to see Eli leaving in his hearse and then I walk in. "Hi." I said.

Silent

What? Am I your toy-no actually am I your little doll, that you just have fun with for a while then toss it into the trash or where ever? I text and Collin comes in. He sits beside me and we start talking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:03 am

Erebus

Actually yes you are but see you'll be mine until you die, so it is eternal fun for me. Only if you had loved me back I wouldn't be doing this right now. I text back and squeeze my hand one more time for fun.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:07 am

Silent

Keep hurting me if you want but that won't fix that I don't love you. I text and try to ignore the pain as I continue to talk to Collin.

Desiree

I go up to my room and close the door. My heart stops and I feel as though i'm dying. I close my eyes and feel my soul leave. My heart starts pumping and I open my eyes. Your officially part of the family. I hear a voice and a smile appears on my face. I go staright to my closet and start throwing my cloths on the floor, making a lot of noise.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:10 am

Erebus

Tell your boyfriend I said hi and that if he touches me I will kill you, I have to go and eat. I love you,cutie.I text back and laugh then go finish eating.

Sean

I walk into Desiree's room to see what she is doing. "What are you doing?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:13 am

Silent

I roll my eyes and tell Collin what he said. Collin got angry but I calm him down and we try to forget it, we started talking again.

Desiree

I toss some more of my cloths on the floor. "I have to go shopping for some new cloths." I said and walked out the closet. I put all of them in a trash bag.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:18 am

Erebus

I eat and listen to You're So Vain by Marilyn Manson. What? No I love you back,cutie? Cryin shame.Tell your BF that I am having a ball with you and that I would like to talk to him in a little bit.I text Silent after I am done eating and listen to more music.

Sean

"Why do you need new clothes?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:24 am

Silent

"All I want is to be with you, I hate him and don't want to be bothered with him." I said to Collin. I look at the text and stand up. To bad, Collin isn't going to talk to you, ever. I text and started cooking for both Collin and I.

Desiree

"Just thought my cloths are to boring." I said and put the trash bag by my door. "I'm going out to buy some new cloths, bye." I said and kissed him cheek. I smiled and walked out the house to the store.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:29 am

Erebus

I become mad and start twisting my hand and making Silent have pain in her stomach. How about now? I text her.

Sean

I smile when she kisses my cheek then go back to my room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:33 am

Silent

You are so stupid to actually think pain is going to bother me. Keep hurting me but the answer is still NO. I text and try to ignore the pain as I cooked.

Desiree

I finish shopping and have a ton of bags in my hand. I smile as I walk down the street until I stumble upon other places. I decided I should do a whole different change. I walked into the hair store first then the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next