Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:21 am

Desiree

Everyone turns to me as I walk to the rope. I try to stall but the coach didn't like the idea. I took in a deep breath and hold on to the rope. I begin climbing until Kelly shouted not to look down. "I'm going to look down if you tell me!" I shouted back. I looked down and almost puked. I closed my eyes for a moment then open them and continue to climb. I finally get to the top and touch it then climb back down, slowly. I smiled at what I done but before the coach could say anything, I puked. He told me to go to the nurse and I did as told.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:26 am

Sean

We finish gym then we all go change and go back to class.

Seth

I walk out of the back room and look at the clock,almost time to pick them up from school. I leave and go back to the hotel and take a shower before picking them up from school.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:30 am

Desiree

I sit on the table in the nurse office and she finish checking me. "You are fine." She said. "I'm telling you I was only afraid." I said. She helped me down and I walked out her office then to my locker. I opened the locker door and got my last book for my last subject. I close it shut and walked to the classroom. I took a sit and laid my head down on my desk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:35 am

Sean

After science class the bell rings and I get my things from my locker. I go out front the school and wait for dad to pick us up.

Seth

I drive up to the school and see Sean waiting, I get out of the car and wait with him for Desiree to come out. I talk to him about his day and parents stare at me because of how I look but I just ignore them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:40 am

Desiree

I shut my locker door after getting everything and head to the principal office. I explain to him everything that has happen and how i'm living with my dad now, also other stuff I really didn't listen to myself say. He understood and didn't let me do detention. I smile once out his office and begin to leave when Kelly walked up beside me. "I really am not in a mood to be bothered with you today." I said. "So your afraid of heights?" She say. I begin to get angry and shove her against the lockers. She stares at me in shock and I just smile as I leave out the school. I walk up to dad and my brother.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:43 am

Seth

"Hey,sweetheart." I say to Desiree and kiss her head. Parents continue to look at me and I laugh a little, "take a picture." I say to one of the parents and they stare in shock. "You guys ready?" I ask Desiree and Sean, Sean nods his head 'yes'.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:46 am

Desiree

"Yeah i'm ready." I said. I looked at the parents then some of the kids I go to school with. I smile at them and lick my tongue out at Kelly as she walks with her mom. "Your so dead tomorrow." She said as she walked pass me. "Nope your the dead one." I said back to her before she walked away. I shrugged and flipped my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:48 am

Seth

"Looks like you made a new enemy." I say to Desiree and laugh a little then we walk to the car and I drive back to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:50 am

Desiree

"I make enemies all the time." I said before we left to the hotel.

Once we got to the hotel, I got out and walked inside. I got to our room and put my messenger bag down then put the television on and started watching cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:54 am

Seth

I look at Desiree and sigh, "you have to do your homework, I will help you."I say to and get her homework from her bag.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:57 am

Desiree

I turn the television off and go sit at the table. "I need help on math, english, geography, history, science, and any other subject that I don't pay attention to in school." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:04 am

Seth

I nod my head and sit down next to her and help her with her homework.

She finishes her homework and it took two hours to do all of it properly. "There, that wasn't so bad was it?" I say and smile at her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:06 am

Desiree

"I wasted two hours of my life." I said and put my homework away in my bag. "It wasn't that bad but it was boring." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:09 am

Seth

"You didn't waste two hours of your life you just learned more stuff, if it makes you feel better, I just spent those two hours with you so were even." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:11 am

Desiree

"Yeah I guess." I said and smiled. I run and get my bikini then run back to my dad. "Can I go swimming in the pool?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:16 am

Seth

"Yeah, Sean will go with you, he needs to get out more." I say and smile and he bolts up. "Nope, not going, I am not going to wear a swim suit." He says and rolls over. "I guess I will come with you." I say and go get my swim trunks.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:18 am

Desiree

I smile at Sean and walk to the door. Dad and I get to the pool and I go to the girls bathroom to put my bikini on.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:20 am

Seth

I go to the guys room and change, I come out and jump into the pool.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:22 am

Desiree

I walk out the girls changing room and walk over to the pool. I put my foot in first before taking a few steps back and jumping into the pool. I giggled as I popped back up from the bottom of the water.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:27 am

Seth

I smile and swim around the pool then splash Desiree with water.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:29 am

Desiree

I laugh a little and splash dad back with water. I go under water and swim like a mermaid. I come back up and go back down after a while. I continue to swim around the pool.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:34 am

Seth

I smile and swim around the pool when I see Sean come out in his swim trunks. He has his arms wrapped around himself and sticks his toe in the water, "get in." I say to him and smile. "I don't know." He says and thinks for a moment. I come up to the edge and push him in, he comes up from the bottom and laughs a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:36 am

Desiree

"Yay! You came Sean." I said and smiled. I splashed him with water and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:38 am

Sean

I laugh and splash her back with water then start to swim.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:40 am

Desiree

I go back to swimming and going under the water sometimes. I look at some cute boys at the pool and swim at the same time. I continue to swim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next