Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Sean

I look behind me and Miracle is asleep on my bed. I pull Desiree up and look her in the eyes, I put my finger on my lip telling her to be quiet then I take her hand. I walk out of the room with her and into the hallway, no one is up or walking around in the hallway. "I like you a lot,Desiree." I whisper and gently press her on the wall and kiss her more on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Desiree

I pushed him lightly off me. "I like you a lot too, Sean but you said I love girls and you have a girlfriend." I said and try to not cry. "I always liked you but Miracle will get angry and i'm tired of people getting angry." I told him and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry Sean, I really am." I told him and walked back into the room, then sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Sean

"I take it back, please forgive me for calling you a lesbian, I don't want to date Miracle anymore she was just someone I thought I liked,please Desiree." I whisper to her and hold her hand as we sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Desiree

I move in close to him and my lips touch his. I close my eyes and stay there for a moment before moving away and opening my eyes. "We have to do it secretly and only kisses on the cheek, sometimes on the lips until I can get use to it, okay." I said and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Sean

I nod my head and kiss her cheek, I smile as I watch TV and hold her hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Desiree

I smiled and looked at the time. "I'm going to bed, night." I said and got ready for bed. I did my hair and got in the bed, I fell asleep after a while.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Sean

"Night." I say and go to bed soon after her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:25 pm

Desiree

I get up in the middle of the night and go use the bathroom. I pull up my sleeve of my pajamas and look at the cuts. I feel my eyes water and I use the bathroom quickly so I can go to bed. I get back in the bed and fall back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Seth

I go back to the hotel with Rose and Opal later that night, we go to bed and Opal sleeps soundly in her carrier.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Desiree

I get up the next morning and get dress in the bathroom. I do my hair and try to hide my cuts the best I can. I put some makeup on my eye and walk out the bathroom. I go into the living room and listen to my music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Seth

I bolt awake when I hear Opal crying and I get Rose up, she goes to take care of her. I get dressed and Rose does too after she takes care of Opal. "We are moving so you guys aren't going to school today." I say to Sean and Desiree.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Desiree

"Great." I muttered, sarcastically. I thought about Candy for a little bit but try to forget her. I love boys not girls. I thought. I continue to listen to my music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Seth

I eat breakfast so does everyone else, we get our things then start to move.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Desiree

"I wonder where we're moving too." I whispered to Sean and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Sean

"I do too." I whisper back and dad calls us to come and get into the car. We get in and he drives to our new home.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Desiree

I look out the car window and roll up my sleeve. I look at the cuts and sigh quietly. I roll my sleeve back over my arm and continue to look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 am

Seth

I pull up to the large house in a rural neighborhood and smile. "Welcome to our new home." I say and pull into the driveway.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:04 am

Desiree

I look out the window but don't smile. "Great." I muttered and got out the car. I put my hands in my pockets and look around me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:06 am

Seth

"The house is all furnished but you guys can put together your rooms how you want them." I say and get Opal from her car seat then we all go inside the house.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:09 am

Desiree

I go into the house and look around. "What room is mine?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:10 am

Seth

I lead her to the room close to the library. "This one." I say and open the door and her room is pretty big.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:12 am

Desiree

OMZ! This is amazing I thouht in my head. I turn around and face my dad. "Okay thanks." I said, calmly, and closed my door. I turn back around and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:15 am

Seth

I walk back to Rose and Sean then help them get settled in.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:19 am

Desiree

I finish unpacking and sit on my bed. I smile a little at everything but frown when I think of Candy. I bring out my rubber band and put it on my wrist. I start hurting myself by pulling the rubber band up and down, leaving my arm red. "I like boys only, not girls." I told myself and try to stop thinking of Candy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:20 am

Sean

I walk into Desiree's room after I am done putting my room together. "Hey." I say and kiss her cheek then sit on the edge of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next