Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Amber

I smile back and Knight trots out, he sits by my feet and plays with his squeaky toy. I laugh a little as he squeaks it and he barks at it every time it squeaks.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Jasper

I laughed, and walked over to the steps with some wood. I started to fix them, and I moved Knight out of the way. I threw the toy, and he barked and ran after it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Amber

I hear Knight growl at something, and I get up, I en-lace my fingers together at the bottom of my stomach to support it since it is so big now. I walk over to Knight as he growls at something, I look around and see a skunk. "Knight, no." I say and he continues to growl, I pick him up and he nibbles at my hand trying to make me let him go. "No, you don't want to get sprayed by that, you won't smell pretty if you do." I tell him and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Jasper

"Shoo!" I said to the skunk, and he scurried off. I smiled, and lead Amber back to the porch. I sat her in the chair, and patted her stomach. I went back to fixing the deck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Amber

I smile and set Knight on the ground, he takes off after the skunk and laugh a little. "He'll learn his lesson." I say and rock gently in the rocking chair. I get my journal from inside and come back outside, I sit on the rocking chair and open my journal. A feather falls out and I pick it up, I look at it and put it back in my journal, I start writing a new entry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Jasper

I hear Knight start to yip, and he runs back and slides into my leg. I laughed, "I guess the skunk spared his life." He started to growl and bite his toy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Amber

"Tomorrow I want to go to the hospital and get a ultrasound." I tell Jasper and continue to write. "I say tomorrow because the hospital is probably going to be crazy tonight, I am guessing." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Jasper

"I bet so." I finished the patio, and smiled. "I'll find some paint and repaint the house. I'll fix the plumbing, clean everything, and all you have to do his sit back and relax, my very pregnant girlfriend." I helped her up, and kneeled down on one knee, "I love you very much Amber, will you marry me?" I took out the ring that was my mother's. It was gold with diamonds surrounding a ruby.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Amber

"Yes, of course I will marry you!" I say and smile, I hold out my hand and let him put the ring on my ring finger, tears of joy go down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Jasper

I smiled, and kissed her on the lips. I kissed her giant stomach, and hugged her tightly, yet gently.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Amber

"I love you, Jasper." I say and look him in the eyes as I smile brightly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Jasper

"I love you even more. You've given me happiness, and a child that I wouldn't ever imagined I culd possibly create," I say and kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Amber

I smile and kiss his cheek back, "what did you think of me when we first met?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Jasper

"I thought you were the most beautifulest woman i have ever layed eyes on, and I wanted to do everything possible to protect you. That's why I was so cautious with you leg when you broke it." I kissed her cheek, "What did you think of me? Considering i was living in a tent."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Amber

"I thought you were very nice, loving, protective and a very handsome man." I say and smile more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Jasper

I grinned, and ran my thumb over her lips, "I am very protective." I kissed her on the lips and placed a hand on her stomach. I had to bend over it just so I could reach her face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Amber

I laugh a little when he bends over my stomach, I kiss him back and pull away after a minute. I sit on the rocking chair and open up my journal again, I take out the feather and look at it. "I got this when I was ten, I had killed my first bird when I went out hunting with my father." I tell Jasper and put it back in its spot.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Jasper

"I was taught archery by my dad, who's Melvia. I'm better at him, since he thinks he's oh so powerful. He's weak now that the power's back on." I ran inside, and grabbed my camera. I walked out, and aimed it at her, "Smile."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Amber

I smile and he takes the picture, "what was that for?" I ask and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Jasper

"I want to atleast have a memory of you while you were pregnant," I say and laugh. I put it back in my bag, and play fetch with Knight.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Amber

The baby kicks and I cringe a little, "that was painful and so uncalled for." I say to the baby and laugh a little, I close my journal. I go inside, go to my room and put my journal in my lock box. "I am going to take a nap, Jasper!" I say loud enough so he can hear me, I lay down in our bed after putting on silk pj shorts and a t-shirt. I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Jasper

I put on my pajamas pants, and leave eoff my shirt. I curled up next to her, and wrapped a protective arm around her stomach. Knight curks up in the middle of us, and i take a nap with her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Amber

I get up later and look outside, it is night time, I smile and put on my slippers. I put on my light coat and walk down stairs, I go outside and sit on the porch. I watch the stars.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Jasper

I turn on the porch light, and sit down with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and sat her on my lap. I rested my head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Amber

I smile and kiss him on the cheek, I turn my attention back to the stars when a harsh kick comes from the baby making me flinch a little, "ow." I say and feel another kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next