Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello, everyone! It was only a matter of time before I made my own RPG. Anyways, Equinox is about the world going totally black. No power, nor running water. You are a citizen of Norweigan Woods. A once beautiful neighborhood, but only seven houses now stand. You have to survive and live through the power outage, the Sun and fire your only light source. Can you handle the darkness?

Entry Form:

Name:

Picture (optional):

Age (10-20):

Traits (5 at the most):

Specialty (Medical, farming, etc.):

Bio:

The chosen ruler is Dictator Melvia. He is a man of violence and suffering, and mercy will not be rewarded to anyone. Good luck...

RULES:

1) Please keep this T for Teens! I don't want any seriously gory scenes.

2) When talking OOC, use brackets. Ex. [ { (

3) Be nice to one another!

4) When talking in a different language (which I shall be using Google Translate to do that), please put the English version in brackets at the bottom of the post.

5) Follow ALL Impulse rules.

6) HAVE FUN!

More info/rules will be added over time. This is my first RPG, so go easy on me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:13 pm

~*Character List*~

Name: Jasper K.

Name: Alice Blood-Red

Pic:

Name: Adison J. Austin

Name: Amber Halo

Picture:

Last edited by Bbrocker111 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Name: Jasper K. He doesn't EVER say his last name.

Picture:

Traits: Accurate with aiming, Loner, Genius, Rebellious, and a man of many secrets.

Specialty: Archery.

Bio: He's a town boy from NYC. He travles quite often and never stays in one spot for too long. He's a man of secrets, and will protect the ones he loves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Alright, here is my entry.
Name: Alice Blood-Red

Picture:

Traits: Rebellious, Good at healing, Perfect shot, Bookworm, Green thumb

Specialty: Guns and healing

Bio: Alice Blood-Red graduated from school at 16, top of her class. She moved from her home in France to Norweigan Woods, a week before the power outage. Alice speaks English well because her parents taught English class, but she will revert to her native language when surprised, angry or relieved.
Alice tends to have impatience when she has to wait for a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:16 pm

[Accepted! You can start RPing whenever you want to. ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Alice
I woke up with the sun coming through the window. While stretching, I realized yesterday was my 17th birthday. Oh well. After I got dressed, I cleaned my gun, and went down to the river everyone usually is bathing. Luckily no one was there right now. I hid myself and my clothes in a place where I hoped no one would see me, and stepped into the refreshing water...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Jasper

I spotted someone in the stream nearby. I walked over, hiding the M marked on the underside of my forearm close to my elbow. I saw a girl, "What are you doing?" I stared at her curiously, never really seeing anything unseeable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Alice
I jumped when I heard a voice nearby. When I realized it was a mans voice, I covered up my parts. "Tu fais quoi ici? Que voulez-vous?" I said quickly in my native language, then said in English "Who are you? What do you want?"
((The french part transalates to what Alice says afterward, or "Who are you? What do you want?))

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:18 pm

I looked at her curiously, "I could ask you the same question. I'm Jasper." I held the wire on my bow and continued to stare at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:24 pm

"I am Alice." I say simply, while moving deeper in the water so he couldn't see anything he wasn't supposed to. "As you can see, you interrupted my morning routine." This guy Jasper was lucky I didn't have my gun on me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Jasper

I smirked, "I can't see a thing that far away, don't worry." I turn around and start walking back to camp. I sit down in my wooden chair and start to clean up breakfast: a rabbit with some salt and water. I lit the fire and warmed my icey hands, even if the Sun was blazing through the thick canopy of leaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 pm

After I put on my clothes, I went to the house I shared with too many people, grabbed my gun, and went out hunting. I was lucky and shot a wild turkey. I get some water, and bring both the water and the turkey back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:56 pm

My entry

Name: Adison J. Austin

Traits: Good aim, book worm, genius, secretive, shy

Specialty: Archery

Bio: Adison use to live in the country with her father. She left once she turn eighteen. Aidson moved to Norweigan woods before the power outage. She enjoys reading but mostly doing archery. She isn't a big fan of getting in trouble but once in trouble she knows how to get out of it...

[Sorry for no picture but I won't get a laptop to next year]

Last edited by FireflyNight on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG-*OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:05 am

My Entry
Name: Amber Halo
Picture:
Traits: Fast, quick thinker, aggressive, strong and non-flirty
Specialty: Running
Bio: Amber was raised by her father, he was a military man at heart and taught her everything he knew. She learned how to handle guns, run very fast and think quick when in a tangle. Amber spends most of her time running and watching over people to see if they have anything of use. She can be very aggressive if you betray her and she will kill you without a problem. Running has become her passion ever since her father taught her how to climb walls, run on walls and balance perfectly on things. She can be your worst enemy if you betray her but can be your best friend if you treat her right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:45 pm

[Both of you are accepted! You can RP whenever you're ready. ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Amber

I skulk around the trees and watch people very carefully when I spot him,Jasper to be exact. I want to know his last name so badly it has been bothering me in my sleep, I swing down the tree. I shadow him for a while making sure no one sees me fallowing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Adison

I climb up a tree and look down. I see a guy and girl. I just sit on a branch and watch from abbove because i'm kinda nervous to talk to people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Jasper

I switly take off my bow and aim it at the source of the noise. I see a girl and drop my aim, "What do you need?" I ask in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Amber

I look at the Jasper in disgust, "you were going to kill me." I say while chuckling. "I would have had killed you within a second but I am not after your death, I am after more personal information." I say and run away and I am gone within seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Jasper

I follow the girl and catch up with her. I hold her against a tree, "What kind of personal information?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Amber

I grumble at him and push him off of me, I kick him in the shin then hold him against the tree. "Non of your business information,how about that?" I say through gritted teeth and put my Swiss Army knife against his neck.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Adison

I clim down from the tree and walk over to the camp site. I look around cautisouly while I also try to search for anything. I look through bags or look for more arrows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Jasper

I grab her hald that is holding the knife and end up with her pressed against the tree again, "You're right, it's none of my bussiness, but I know it's about me." Im let go and fling the knife to the ground, "And I wasn't going to kill you." I walk off and start towards my camp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Amber

I pick up my knife and fallow Jasper, "fine, I will tell you why I was fallowing you." I mumble to him. "I want to know your last name, it has been bothering me." I say to him and walk away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Adison

I continue searching through bags and looking for arrows. "Crap nothing." I said. I toss one of the bags and begin to leave when I notice a bunch of arrows. "Jack pot." I smiled. I run over and start putting them in my case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next